Here is the game
Update 1: Fixed Bug (Thanks XxXFaNTA)
Update 2: Added support for Draw
Update 3: uses PixelGetColour to determine back colour
Update 4: Fixed a bug when there is a draw. (Thanks to my friend)
Update 5: Added Undo Function
Update 6: Fixed Undo Bug (Thanks XxXFaNTA)
Update 7: Added online script(attached)
Update 8: (Online Version)
- Added LAN and Internet functions (Thanks Simucal)
- Added Marquee progress bar with big_daddy's _GUICtrlProgressMarqueeCreate() function
- You can close the progress bar whilst waiting for opponent
- Added user chat, works good.
Update 10: Fixed - Edit scrolls on recieving chat message.
Update 11: (Online Version)
- Converted script to OnEvent mode
- Validates IP address on input
- Fixed a bug when checking for four in a row
- Added formatting to chat!(see notes below)
- In Online mode the title says your username eg "Connect 4 - RazerM"
Update 13: (Online Version) -
- Added Marquee to formatting
- Fixed bugs with colour and link formatting
Update 15: (Online Version) - Added gradient text to chat. See Formatting Notes
Update 16: (Online Version)
- Added 5 second auto select on local mode
- Fixed a bug with gradient text
You can use the tags as follows:
[i]text[/i] [b]text[/b] [u]text[/u] [s]text[/s] [c=#FF0000]text[/c] [c=red]text[/c] [l=http://www.google.co.uk]text[/l] (lowercase L) [m]text[/m] [c=#FF0000]Gradient Red to Green[/c=#00FF00]
text (lowercase L)
<marquee w=100% h=30>text</marquee> (html is not supported in topics but that is what is generated)
Gradient Red to Green
Below the chat box are many buttons. Without any text highlighted they insert the appropriate tag e.g. the button "Bold" will insert a [b] at the cursor but the button "/Bold" will insert a [/b] at the cursor position. If text is highlighted and any of the bold buttons is pressed the text will be surrounded with tag e.g. [b]text[/b] For colors and links you will be prompted with an input box or color box accordingly
Or download it
table.au3 4.24K 958 downloads
connect4.au3 8.91K 840 downloads
connect4__online.au3 36.2K 508 downloads
Previous Downloads: 305
Online MultiPlayer Help:
Obviously you'll need two computer's for this (or two on one machine)
Run exe 1 and click Online on the first dialog.
It will ask if you want to host, click 'yes'
Click LAN or Internet accordingly
The next messagebox will tell you your IP address, remember it
Run exe 2 and click online
It will ask if you want to host, click 'no'
enter the IP address you remembered from exe 1
Enter the username for exe 2
Enter the username for exe 1
Both exe's will tell you the opponent's Username and IP
The game begins...
Edited by RazerM, 15 September 2007 - 07:04 PM.