This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

A great idea

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#21 Richard Robertson

Richard Robertson

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 02:59 PM

Now how did goto get pulled into this thread? Are we going to have a forum wide goto epidemic?

#22 w0uter

w0uter

resreveR nA

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:26 PM

It was done here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=208233
My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

#23 i542

i542

Captain on the Bridge.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:54 PM

Why the f... are children allowed to access the internet without parental control !??! I can't even use swear words now. Dam. Sh.. :wacko:

EDIT: corrected swear word spelling

Cheers
Kurt

Don't know about what you talking. Parental control :D ? My parents know where I am.
i542
EDIT: Icekirby1, only my idea. I didn't know if is that posted somewhere.
EDIT 2: Only my bad idea.

Edited by i542, 22 July 2006 - 03:56 PM.

I can do signature me.

#24 i542

i542

Captain on the Bridge.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

Wikipedia:

GOTO is a statement found in many programming languages that instructs the computer to jump to another point in the computer program, specified by a label or line number . It is the fundamental operation for transfer of control from one part of a program to another, since compilers translate other flow control statements into what are effectively GOTOs.GOTO is found in FORTRAN, Algol, COBOL, SNOBOL, BASIC, Common Lisp, C, C++, C#, D, Pascal, Perl, PHP6 and many other languages, particularly assembly languages. In assembly language, the equivalent of the GOTO command is usually called BRA (from "branch"), JMP or JUMP

i542
EDIT: As you can see, there was a lot of advanced languages in GOTO command appears.

Edited by i542, 22 July 2006 - 04:03 PM.

I can do signature me.

#25 /dev/null

/dev/null

Universalist

• MVPs
  • 2,946 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 04:05 PM

Don't know about what you talking. Parental control :D ? My parents know where I am.

yes, they now you are in your room. BUT, do they know what you do there???

Cheers
Kurt
__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

#26 i542

i542

Captain on the Bridge.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 04:08 PM

yes, they now you are in your room. BUT, do they know what you do there???

Cheers
Kurt

What I doing?
I now need disconnect, see you for 7 days, I've going to another island... Bye bye!
i542
EDIT: Correction - only ONE parent!

Edited by i542, 22 July 2006 - 04:09 PM.

I can do signature me.

#27 /dev/null

/dev/null

Universalist

• MVPs
  • 2,946 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

I now need disconnect, see you for 7 days, I've going to another island... Bye bye!

ah, right. I need to go as well. My ship is waiting.. we are going to visit the next world... Maybe we find some intelligent life there... :D

Cheers
Kurt
__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

#28 Richard Robertson

Richard Robertson

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:52 PM

ah, right. I need to go as well. My ship is waiting.. we are going to visit the next world... Maybe we find some intelligent life there... :D

Cheers
Kurt

Why the ninja head?

As for all you goto fans
goto SomewhereElse

#29 Jon

Jon

Up all night to get lucky

• Administrators
  • 10,294 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:47 PM

Goto locked