Ideas...

Well, I need a project to "farther" my autoit skills, most of you here, if you payed attention, should now about what level I am, So I need something simple, but abit challenging, any ideas?

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Well, I need a project to "farther" my autoit skills, most of you here, if you payed attention, should now about what level I am, So I need something simple, but abit challenging, any ideas?

Write a program that simulates the Enigma encryption machine used in WW2. Allow to encrypt and decrypt messages. The better visulization of the machine you make (its' wheels), the better!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

That looks abit confusing xD

Devise a way to compare hundreds of millions of values, and save values that match a specified value, as well as the memory address they are located at. All in under 2 minutes. I really need something like that. :D

Wa?! xD

Exactly. :wacko: It can be done in C++, but I haven't found a way to do it with AutoIt yet. I think what's eating up a lot of the time is extracting each and every value from a DllStruct required to extract the information from ReadProcessMemory. I wasn't being serious when I asked, but if you seriously think you might know a way, then be my guest. I'll give you mad props if you can do it. :D

Well, I didnt think you were serious, because of the smiley at the end, and, do you really think, It would be even near possible for me to think that up ^^; I dont

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Well, I didnt think you were serious, because of the smiley at the end, and, do you really think, It would be even near possible for me to think that up ^^; I dont

Well, you never know. If you're like me, you might have vast knowledge some areas, general knowledge in other areas, and little to no knowledge in the rest.

The problems I'm running into lately are because in order to link some of the areas I have general and vast knowledge in, I have to make a bridge through the areas I have little to no knowledge in. The part I hate about it is that since I have little to no knowledge in these key areas, I don't know what to spend my time doing research on. Which makes it take that much longer.

Ok, I'm done complaining now. Good luck with getting some ideas. If something crosses my mind that I think you might be interested in, I'll throw it your way.

Nomad :D

Build a game. You will be surprised that with a bit of knowledge it is actually not so hard. The hardest part is processing multiple commands at the same time, and putting in a nice 'Content Management' system (Map Editor (Textures,Characters,Events,Cutscenes)). I was going to build a game that played like the tide pool phase from Spore. But it will be easier to build one of the classics because you don't really have to think about content. If you want to build your own: look at Game Programming Wiki (Especially look at Game Idea's. The rest is aimed at C/Java or advanced tips for experienced game makers)

Hi,

I would say: Think about seomthing you need and you want to achieve, even when you think it might be a bit too hard for you. The forum will help you...

It makes much more fun, if you / yourself want to get it to work and you aren't doing things without enough ambition.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times