Game in Autoit?

Guest Beefteck

Guest Beefteck

nice this is what i needed wow, thanks for the help... all now i guess is just the fact that we will want the guy to move a few screens one way and a few another when moveing out of the screen. untill he hits a "wall"

nice this is what i needed wow, thanks for the help... all now i guess is just the fact that we will want the guy to move a few screens one way and a few another when moveing out of the screen. untill he hits a "wall"

well in reality the character should never leave the screen, if the map is larger than the visible area, the map should be redrawn so the character can reach it without leaving the screen... if that makes sense..

I can explain it more if you want...Basically the actual sprite should be in the screen all the time, and the background should change so it looks like you are moving...

Guest Beefteck

ok well wut i guess like u said wut i need is when the person moves out of the screen for the map to be redrawn so this way it will be a bigger world... if anyone could help with that by useing the "Game.zip" example that would be great! HERE IS THE GAME EXAMPLE this example is just something for someone to work on if they want and the example was made by Naufuge (above)

Edited by Beefteck