Fade in....

Guest Beefteck

Guest Beefteck

hmmmm, ok let me try it... ok it works now, i never had the beta toggled (lol) but the thing i need it to do is it have the abillity to be dragged sround on the screen after a button is pressed

Edited by Beefteck

• Moderators

hmmmm, ok let me try it... ok here is the reason why i probally didn't try this awhile ago, I keep getting Error: Incorrect number of parameters in function call. Any suggestions?

If your trying to use a EX_ style that's last... so If I made my GUI, and didn't want a regular style it would look something like this (-1 is default)

$Main = GUICreate('My GUI', 200, 100, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)
Now there are a total of 7 parameters that I've filled, there are 8 total that can be filled, the last one being if you were going to make this a child window to a parent.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

hmmmm, ok let me try it... ok it works now, i never had the beta toggled (lol) but the thing i need it to do is it have the abillity to be dragged sround on the screen after a button is pressed

Hmm when you edit, you go all the way, that's totally different than the question I actually answered.

Maybe you are looking for: $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG ... that will let a picture or label move the window?

$Main = GUICreate('My GUI', 200, 100, -1, -1, -1, BitOr($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG))
But if this isn't what you want, at least you know where to look and how to add it in now to test things out. Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Guest Beefteck

well ok, the code you gave me is accepted but it won't let me drag the GUI (in popup mode) i think it is because of popup mode, but you know how you can "move" a winodw by clicking and drgging on it this is what i need, i still can not find that... like for example right click on the bar at the way top of this browser 1st or 2nd option is "Move" that is what i need...