dllstructdelete

t0ddie

i disagree.

the reasons for making a random password each time are obvious.

if someone gets one pass, they will not have access to all of your passworded things.

@mhz when you choose no decompile option, there is still a passphrase.. and you dont know it.

so thats giving someone permission to decompile it? uh.. i dont see your logic.

there IS a valid use for it.

but who the fuck even CARES if i use it. this topic had nothing to do with that.

i wasnt promoting or asking help with it. i use it for my own reasons and had just MENTIONED using it.

if you dont need it for the same reasons that i do your more thean welcome to NOT USE IT.

@vaglik LOL

@helge im not shitting on anyone.

thank you very much.

@anyone who wants to tell me different

fuck you very much.

Edited by t0ddie

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

i disagree.

if someone gets one pass, they will not have access to all of your passworded things.

@mhz when you choose no decompile option, there is still a passphrase.. and you dont know it.

so thats giving someone permission to decompile it? uh.. i dont see your logic.

there IS a valid use for it.

but who the fuck even CARES if i use it. this topic had nothing to do with that.

i wasnt promoting or asking help with it. i use it for my own reasons and had just MENTIONED using it.

if you dont need it for the same reasons that i do your more thean welcome to NOT USE IT.

@vaglik LOL

@helge im not shitting on anyone.

thank you very much.

@anyone who wants to tell me different

fuck you very much.

Oooh, he's at the profanity stage now. This is when things get exceedingly fun. Or when they end. Either way, good times are ahead for (almost) all.

Somehow, I'm not surprised MHz's point was lost on The Idiot.

i disagree.

The logic failed there. You cannot decompile any of them either, right? Unless you hack their's...opps yours :P

Heck, seems like as described earlier that you do not even seem to know your own code to fix it.

If you can remember random passphases with each compile, then your the smartest person in this whole forum (batteries logic not included). :nuke: