Could you make a bot for Maplestory?

JohnnyCake

Ive tried making a botter for Mapelstory with AutoIT, but i seems too noobish on this stuff, could u sweethearts gimme a few hints or tuts or even better make one and let me learn that script :) i basictly want a progrm to press a key after like 4 mins or so, i don't think this should be hard but :P its hard for me haha

While 1
    Send("{Space}")
    sleep(1000 * 60 * 4)
Wend

Try looking in the help file for "Send" and look at loops.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

I am not sure. The game may be blocking the autoit script from sending keystrokes. What is exactly erroring, the game or the autoit script and what is the exact error message.

Try compiling that to an exe before opening MS just to see if there is any change.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Fist of all, thank you :) and 2nd of all ill try to ss the error and post it up but in the mean time i gotta go hehe be back in a while and thanks again

okay, ive realized that MapleStory blocks the program from running >.< any ideas how to bypass it? ill really appreciate ur help

Edited by JohnnyCake

Try compiling it with options. Then select highest compression level or the lowest. Messing with the compression levels can throw of things that detect programs via binary. Also, try to compile it with very unique names. If that does work, run the compiled version before the game is started and then run the game after it has been opened and is running.

I would also like to see your exact script if possible.