World Of Warcraft bot.

malu05

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But most of the other players have range, like bows, only ones that can't atk from far are the pallys, unles u can set to use seal of rigtheos, longest spell i have with mine.

Yhea totaly agree... but as said before the bot is for testing prupose only. So it was not chalanging enough just to make a bot that was standing and shooting like so many other bots can do.

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

You know that you can be banned for using autoit with wow... they changed the warden scan...

and they are scanning now for mouseclickers... etc...

and they do not check only you process name, the newest is.. they check the programm signatures...

so is there a way to hide / delete / change the autoit signature?

I quote from a forum:

Warden Scans

Here is a list of programs that are tested, over the course of the last year that will flag Blizzards Warden.

BOLD = Flagged Warden Packet:

GRUNT: state:WARD_STATE_AUTH result: Comfirmed code=9 PASS

Italic = Banned 3 days/Warned

Program:

ScreenClickers

AutoItv1

AutoItv2

AutoItv3

AutoTask

ScreenClick

TaskMaster

IcLIck

SafeSurf

GhostSurf

RandomClick

BGMaster1

BGMaster2

AntiAFK.EXE

TaRt

ClickGem

ScreenSaverAway

NoIdle

Idleless

PointPrank

Click Prank

TickCheck

MouseRecord

You know that you can be banned for using autoit with wow... they changed the warden scan...

and they are scanning now for mouseclickers... etc...

and they do not check only you process name, the newest is.. they check the programm signatures...

so is there a way to hide / delete / change the autoit signature?

I quote from a forum:

:) Where did you get that list from?

Googled "mousclick" and typed the first and best apps and some few known bot?

Just take a look at it yourself and think twice....

... Not warden my friend! guess you must have mistaken it with some other game...

About signature afaik it is not the "AutoIT" signature. It is the signature of your program.

It could offcause use the AutoIT's to see if the app is made in AutoIT but autoit is just a programming langaue and not some botmachine. But again, im not "tuned" on that part of sequrity so i guess ill just keep my mouth shut.

And back to the fact that this bot now overall have been running on over 50 machines on some of them for more than serveal hours ( :Pmore than serval hours? what is that? )

Edited by malu05

After a huge request for the source i decided to remake the source with the guestclient functions and update a few bugs while i was there.

Source-Code:

http://files.filefront.com/Chipx14c_guestc...;/fileinfo.html

Both ChipX and CCT's source are within that file.

Feel free to take, copy, steal any parts of this code for your own creations.

This bot is from my side uncontinued, and if anyone would like to just modify it they are welcome..

But again, the code is made by me, and it is my first autoit project so the quality and structure are kinda poor.

It was fun to play with, and my new project is even more fun.. but also more blood, sweat and tears.

If you got questions about the source you are welcome to ask but i will not, (NOT) discuss the functionallity of the maintest and admin functions and for thoes who got the main testversion shouldnt please discuss the features here at this time.

But thanks again for all the great support and feedback you guys gave me.

Edited by malu05

After 4 days of really hard work learning 2 new programming langues i finaly managed to get both my ingame position and rotation into AutoIt WITHOUT using memoryreading and without any settings to be set, not even the screenresolution of wow.

After 4 days of really hard work learning 2 new programming langues i finaly managed to get both my ingame position and rotation into AutoIt WITHOUT using memoryreading and without any settings to be set, not even the screenresolution of wow.

how ???

My UDF's : Startet on : 06.06.2006_CaseSearchOrReplaceStr();~> Searches OR Replaces a String,;~> With or Without Casesensivity

Ok i am very lost i downloaded the file like it tells me but u have i think 4 other downloads.

the first one i thought would all ways beupdate but later in the post they are update what ones do i download.

Hate 2 downlaod the wrong one and get caught. :lmao:

I should drop the in-game status messages (/script etc).

When it's telling me that health is low and it's healing itself i get killed.

Turn Debug mode OFF.

This will give you a minimum of ingame "chat" messages.

You might see that the first thing it says when you enter the game "wowbot blabla" then it makes a /script

This one saves the camera, so that the camera doesnt get distorted during loot etc.

So it wolud be wice not to delete that one.

Turn Debug mode OFF.

This will give you a minimum of ingame "chat" messages.

You might see that the first thing it says when you enter the game "wowbot blabla" then it makes a /script

This one saves the camera, so that the camera doesnt get distorted during loot etc.

So it wolud be wice not to delete that one.

thnx, will try it asap

I h8 to be teh nub, but i m new to autoit scripts, so i would like to know how to send some packets... at least it looks like your program does that. thx for ne help i get :lmao:.

To stay on topic, and help you as a NEWB, i suggest you:

- Introduce yourself in the chat forum

- Place a post in the general support forum if you don't know how to do something

- Keep a eye on the scripts and scraps to see how other people are handling stuff.

Also lets not forget about the holy search function, in 9 out of 10 it will give you the awnser you are looking for.

I wish you good luck and have fun :ph34r:

I h8 to be teh nub, but i m new to autoit scripts, so i would like to know how to send some packets... at least it looks like your program does that. thx for ne help i get :lmao:.

Before you start too much i would like to warn you about the risk you are running whith doing both memory reading and packsending.

I after reading a little node about warden i stopped all my memory reading part for my new bot.

It is too risky and damn easy for blizzard to trace, you really dont want to go there, and trust me on that one.

I was wondering if its possible to use this bot as "autosigner" for pvp purposes. As u get out of battlegrounds I need it to go from point "a" to point "b" and just push on the npc and start the "chat" dialog. The bg assist will automatically do the signing but still a long way to get there.

Edited by Donkeyschlong