• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Very very nice bot

I havent read over the whole thing but I noticed it uses the keys to move if you turn on click to move then send double right click to a mob it will run to that mob and start attacking on its own (If ur hunter it will run till in range)

• 5 months later...

can someone send my wow bot mail ludicrous@centrum.sk

Dude. Download it yourself, it's not that hard. Or PM somebody asking, don't bump a topic this old, then contribute nothing.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

• 1 year later...

I think malu05 left out #include <StaticConstants.au3>.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I downloaded the source code but most of the GUI variables like $SS_CENTER were undefined. Is there an actual working version of the source code or am I missing something?

Is there a system in the bot for healing after battles? I am trying to level a mage using conjured heal items. It seems like it would be better to assume the bot will fight then rest after each battle than use bandaids mid fight.

Wanted updates: (I know it's "abandoned")

1. better looting

2. system for plugging in travel coordinates

• 2 months later...