Auto3Lib

PaulIA

Hi PaulIA,

Thanks for the time and energy you have invested in Auto3Lib, the forum and its users. To have had your expertise and knowledge available (alongside with that of the many other brilliant personalities here) has been a tremendous asset to me. Good luck and godspeed with your current and future projects.

Best regards,

Sunaj

Paul, I'd like to thank you for your extremely hard work and impressive result, I really appreciate this. Hard work always pays off and you've proven that in a very large manner, that affected an entire forum community. I may be new to AutoIt, but I'm not new to respecting good people, and your one of them.

Great job :whistle:

I cannot so well English. I have the following problem, if I shift in a Listview with the left mouse button of entries (items) hang the whole GUI. If I on possibly another window click go those to GUI again. Is it possible that shifts to close? and/or what lies it, that can be done then nothing more? Is it possible on these with Au3 Lib does provide Lib to one doubleclicks to determine? I thank in advance and apologize for the bad English

Hey Paul,

I just wanted to thank you before you left the building. You must have put alot of heart and soul into AutoIt3lib because it's an ocean of good work. To have somebody around who's as equally knowledgeable as he is generous has been a godsend for us aspiring rookies. Look at me now! I'm even spelling knowledgeable!

Well here's hoping you spend the rest of your life bathing in all the good karma you've gussied-up around here.

*CLINK!*

Update:

I've been working on merging his libraries into the UDFs.

Here's what I have done so far (including documentation):

• ComboBox (added 15 functions, re-worked existing functions)
  • ComboBoxEx (http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/gafrost/new4a.gif 65 functions, see pic below)
  • DateTime Picker
  • Edit (added 19 functions, re-worked existing functions)
  • Image Lists
  • IPAddress (added 4 functions, re-worked existing functions)
  • ListBox (added 20 functons, re-worked existing functions)
  • ListView (added 11 functions, re-worked existing functions)
  • MonthCal (added 35 functions, re-worked existing functions)
  • StatusBar (added 9 functions, re-worked existing functions)
  • Tab (added 26 functions, re-worked existing functions)
  • WinAPI
The Includes for the above including the constants, structures etc... files

Posted Image

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

ComboBoxEx ( 65 functions, see pic below)

wo ! when it will be released ? it seems really great !

-- Arck System _ Soon -- Ideas make everything

"La critique est facile, l'art est difficile"

Projects :

[list] [*]Au3Service : Run your exe as service V3 / Updated 29/07/2013 Get it Here [/list]

Update:

I've been working on merging his libraries into the UDFs.

All except the WinAPI have working examples for each function

Here's what I have done so far (including documentation):

• ComboBox (added 15 functions, re-worked existing functions) Total # functions 49
  • ComboBoxEx (http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/gafrost/new4a.gif 65 functions)
  • DateTime Picker - Total # functions 16
  • Edit (added 19 functions, re-worked existing functions) Total # functions 40
  • Image Lists - Total # functions 13
  • IPAddress (added 4 functions, re-worked existing functions) Total # functions 14
  • ListBox (added 20 functons, re-worked existing functions) Total # functions 54
  • ListView (added 11 functions, re-worked existing functions) Total # functions 152
  • MonthCal (added 35 functions, re-worked existing functions) Total # functions 45
  • StatusBar (added 9 functions, re-worked existing functions) Total # functions 31
  • Tab (added 26 functions, re-worked existing functions) Total # functions 41
  • Trackbar "GuiSlider" (added 29 functions re-worked existing functions) Total # functions 41
  • TreeView (added 90 functions, re-worked existings functions) Total # functions 112
  • WinAPI
The Includes for the above including the constants, structures etc... files

Posted Image

Now I have to go back thru, look for type-o's, and extra code in the examples, double check to make sure all are working correctly.

Then I should be able to submit them.

Gary

Edited by gafrost

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

:whistle: Wow Gary, thats alot of work. So you are now the developer?

Sort of, but what I've done is to work them into the UDFs, if they are accepted then there is no need for 2 seperate installs, 2 seperate help files.