List of major enhancements:
- Shift+F1 will bring up a Popup screen showing all AutoIt3 functions and a brief description. Just Double-Click or Enter on the function you need and it will be pasted back into your script.
- Ctrl+Shift+F5 - Run Tylo's Au3Check and when no errors/warnings found run AutoIt3.exe.
- Alt+F6 - Run Larry's ScriptWriter to record clicks and keystrokes and write this into your Autoit Script.
- Ctrl+F6 - Run Larry's AU3_Spy program to detect the Text and Names of controls on the program windows.
- Ctrl+Shift+F7 - Run Tylo's Au3Check and when no errors/warnings found run Aut2Exe.exe.
This option is only available in the current 102 unstable version which will soon be released as the new stable version.
If you still want to use it with the 101 build then change it in the au3.properties to this commandline:
Hit Ctrl+F1 for more help on all included functions.
*** Added a AutoIt3 Function selection PopUp program and linked it to Shift+F1.
This gives you a quick way of looking at the available functions and the
selected function is pasted into your script.
*** Added a modified version of Larry's AutoIt3ScriptWriter.exe which
Dumps the recorded script directly into the active script.
*** Added Alt+F6 shortcut to start the modified AutoIt3SScriptWriter.exe
*** Added Ctrl+F6 shortcut to start AU3_SPY from Scite
*** Changed the default for F5-AutoIt3.exe to use parameter /ErrorStdOut so Run errors
are now shown in the Output Pane.(check the Helpfile for details - Ctrl+F1)
*** Updated the Scite4AutoIt3.chm Helpfile.
*** Updated Scite's os.execute with the available patch from Steve Donovan to avoid
the popup cmd windows.
*** Added Ctrl+Shift+F5 - Run Tylo's Au3Check and when no errors/warnings found
run Autotit3.exe. Done with a LUA script.
*** Added Ctrl+Shift+F7 - Run Tylo's Au3Check and when no errors/warnings found
run Aut2Exe.exe. Done with a LUA script.
*** Added BatchFiles for Ctrl+Shift+F5 and Ctrl+Shift+F7.
*** Fixed CompileAU3.exe, issue with /nodecompile on older releases
*** Added Ctrl+F1 - open the Scite4AutoIt3.chm Helpfile.
*** Added LUA script to AutoIt3.lua, made by Valik, to suppress AutoComplete
inside comment lines/blocks and strings.
*** Updated the Ctrl+Shift+D LUA script.it works now as follows:
- if text is selected then put that in the Debug msgbox.
- if no text is selected then select "Current Word" and strip the \n \r
and spaces from it.
- if the length of the selected text is zero then display msg in output pane
and don't add the msgbox.
*** Change the Ctrl+Shift+B to Ctrl+Alt+B for the Copy Bookmark LUA script to
resolve a conflict with the BoxComment function.
*** Added Ctrl+F11 shortcut to a new LUA script which will replace the use.monospaced=1
which will be removed in the next release of Scite. (LUA script by Bruce Dodson)
The behavior is the same as before.Scite will start in MONOSPACE
font :Courier New,size:10
The change it to start with a proportional font add this to your SciteUser.Properties
To change the font add this: font.monospace=font:Courier New,size:12