.NET Wrapper Project

jvetter713

There appear to be a relatively small number of .NET developers that make use of the ActiveX DLL.

I spent quite a bit of time writing a wrapper project in VB.NET 2.0 and would be happy to post it if anyone is interested.

It is a work in progress and is not finished by any means but does have a pretty large amount of functionality that is nicely organized.

Let me know if interested and I'll post it!

There appear to be a relatively small number of .NET developers that make use of the ActiveX DLL.

I spent quite a bit of time writing a wrapper project in VB.NET 2.0 and would be happy to post it if anyone is interested.

It is a work in progress and is not finished by any means but does have a pretty large amount of functionality that is nicely organized.

Let me know if interested and I'll post it!

I am interested

• 3 months later...

I took a look at your project and found it to be somewhat useful. I am looking to take it a step further and have like an openApplication method that will open and then test that it is open. I plan to instantiate the Application class multiple times, App1 and App2, then do different things with each of them by refering to the instance, and each instance knowing what its application is doing by updating the Title as it changes. Any ideas on this?