This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Toast

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 flyingboz

flyingboz

The Network Is All

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 01:05 AM

I was following the GUI threads for starting/minimizing/maximizing to tray, which got me thinking of what the MS developers call "toast" -- that slide popup (like a toaster) on event that Messenger and some other apps that live in the tray use.

I (for one) would love to be able to add "toast" capability added to some of my system utility/ watchdog programs.

Thanks for all the great work goes to the International Autoit Development team for all the effort and skill that they are putting into this - I dread having to go into Visual Studio now. :ph34r:
Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

#2 Holger

Holger

AutoIt Spammer

• Developers
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 01:28 AM

Sorry, I don't know this functionality.
Could you explan a little bit more what it means?
Thanks Holger :ph34r:

#3 flyingboz

flyingboz

The Network Is All

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 02:02 AM

Could you explan a little bit more what it means?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holger, Thanks for the response. This link might help. Code Description

"Toast" is the word given to the sliding visual cue when an app (typically in the system tray) brings up a window from the tray containing some content (text, links,buttons) and/or plays a sound. The name comes from some wiseacre deciding that the visual cue operated a lot like a toaster, when the bread's done, out it pops. I think I've seen a winamp knockoff use toast to slide up the next song info when transitioning in a playlist, etc.
Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

#4 pekster

pekster

Newfound chai tea convert

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 03:11 PM

"Toast" is the word given to the sliding visual cue when an app (typically in the system tray) brings up a window from the tray containing some content (text, links,buttons) and/or plays a sound.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the same idea that Firebird uses for update notifications, and Thunderbird uses for new mail notification, if I'm not mistaken on what you are talking about. I think Trillian can use it too (for anyone who uses it that.)
"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

#5 Holger

Holger

AutoIt Spammer

• Developers
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 04:26 PM

Oh I think it should no problem to create a little 'helper gui' that pops up in the corner :ph34r:

#6 pekster

pekster

Newfound chai tea convert

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 05:02 PM

Oh I think it should no problem to create a little 'helper gui' that pops up in the corner :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think that would be hard, but the notice that comes out, whatever the "proper" name for it is, takes on the look and style of the OS. Plus, if you have your system menu on the top or side of your screen, I believe the notification also originates from the systray corner.

I think flyingboz wanted a way to access this system ability through AutoIt.
"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

#7 Sypher

Sypher

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:12 PM

Sorry for bumping such old topics, but has anyone created a thing like this yet?

#8 Triblade

Triblade

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:31 AM

I got the attachment from Erwin. He got it from somewhere in the forum here.
Try to run that and see if anything does ur thing.

Since I can't seem to attach anything, here's the code: (Copy the code in an new au3 file and run it :whistle: )
AutoIt         
;Animate Display *nice* addition ; Author Raindancer $hwnd = GUICreate("Animate Window", 300, 200) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Fantasic... You Have PASSED!!!", 50, 50, 200, 50) GUICtrlSetFont( -1, 16, 800) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 1000, "long", 0x00080000);fade-in GUISetState() DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 1000, "long", 0x00090000);fade-out DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00040001);slide in from left DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00050002);slide out to left DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00040002);slide in from right DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00050001);slide out to right DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00040004);slide-in from top DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00050008);slide-out to top DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00040008);slide-in from bottom DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00050004);slide-out to bottom DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00040005);diag slide-in from Top-left DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x0005000a);diag slide-out to Top-left DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00040006);diag slide-in from Top-Right DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00050009);diag slide-out to Top-Right DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00040009);diag slide-in from Bottom-left DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00050006);diag slide-out to Bottom-left DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x0004000a);diag slide-in from Bottom-right DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00050005);diag slide-out to Bottom-right DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 500, "long", 0x00040010);explode Sleep(1000) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd, "int", 5000, "long", 0x00050010);implode #define AW_HOR_POSITIVE            0x00000001 #define AW_HOR_NEGATIVE            0x00000002 #define AW_VER_POSITIVE            0x00000004 #define AW_VER_NEGATIVE            0x00000008 #define AW_CENTER                  0x00000010 #define AW_HIDE                    0x00010000 #define AW_ACTIVATE                0x00020000 #define AW_SLIDE                   0x00040000 #define AW_BLEND                   0x00080000

#9 Xenobiologist

Xenobiologist

Xx Code~Mega xX

• MVPs
  • 4,840 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:51 AM

Hi,

something like this?

AutoIt         
#include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <Color.au3> Opt("GuiOnEventMode",1) Dim $Label Dim $move, $Xpos, $Ypos, $TrayWnd, $Xexit, $Yexit Dim $iStartColor = 0x0000ff, $iEndColor = 0xffffff Dim $iSize = -1, $iWeight = -1, $iAttribute = 4, $iFontName = -1 Dim $Clicked = 0 Dim $iWinWidth = 100, $iWinHeight = 100 ;========== Test _SetPopupBackground(0xffff00, 0xffffff) $Ret = _Popup("MyPopup", "You have 3 mails", 3000) if $Ret = 0 Then     $Mensa = "Time out" ElseIf $Ret = -1 Then     $Mensa = "Exit Pressed" Else     $Mensa = "Seleccionado " & $Ret EndIf MsgBox(0,"Test", $Mensa,2) Exit ;========= End Test ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _SetPopupSize() ; Description:      Set the size of the Popup Window ; ; Parameter(s):     $WinWidth       - Popup window width ;                   $WinHeight      - Popup window height ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  None ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _SetPopupSize($WinWidth, $WinHeight)     $iWinWidth = $winWidth     $iWinHeight = $WinHeight EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _SetPopupBackround() ; Description:      Set the Attributes of the font the Hyperlink Label ; ; Parameter(s):     $Size            - Font size ;                   $Weight            - Font weight ;                    $Attibutes        - Font Attributes ;                    $FontName        - Self explanatory ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  None ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _SetPopupFont($Size, $Weight= - 1, $Attribute = 4, $FontName = -1)     $iSize = $Size     $iWeight = $Weight     $Attribute = Bitor($Attribute, 4)     $iAttribute = $Attribute     $iFontName = $FontName EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _SetPopupBackround() ; Description:      Set the Popup Window gradient colors ; ; Parameter(s):     $StartColor        - Popup window width ;                   $EndColor        - Popup window height ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  None ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _SetPopupBackground($StartColor, $EndColor)     $iStartColor = $StartColor     $iEndColor = $EndColor EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _Popup() ; Description:      Display a sliding popup window from the taskbar displaying a Clickable Control Label ; ; Parameter(s):     $Title            - A window Title (Not Shown) ;                   $Message        - The Clickable text displayed in the window ;                    $Timeout        - [optional] Timeout in miliseconds. After the timeout has elapsed the popup window will be automatically closed. ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  -1 = Exit Button was Clicked ;                    0  = Timeout elapsed ;                    1  = Message was Clicked ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _Popup($Title, $Message, $Timeout = 3000)     $OldEventMode = AutoItSetOption("GuiOnEventMode",1)     $PreviousMode = AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)     $TrayWnd = WinGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd")     AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", $PreviousMode)         $pos = ControlGetPos("Program Manager", "", "SysListView321")     $x = $pos[0]     $y = $pos[1]     $w = $pos[2]     $h = $pos[3]         If $TrayWnd[1] > 0 Then         $move = "Up"         $Xpos = @DesktopWidth - $iWinWidth - 10         $Ypos = $TrayWnd[1]         $Xexit = 4         $Yexit = 4     Elseif $TrayWnd[0] > 0 Then         $move = "Left"         $Xpos = $TrayWnd[0]         $Ypos = @DesktopHeight - $iWinHeight - 10         $Xexit = 4         $Yexit = 4     ElseIf $TrayWnd[2] = @DesktopWidth Then         $move = "Down"         $Xpos = @DesktopWidth - $iWinWidth - 10         $Ypos = $TrayWnd[1] + $TrayWnd[3] - $iWinHeight         $Xexit = 4         $Yexit = $iWinHeight - 19     ElseIf $TrayWnd[3] = @DesktopHeight Then         $move = "Right"         $Xpos = $TrayWnd[0] + $TrayWnd[2] - $iWinWidth         $Ypos = @DesktopHeight - $iWinHeight - 10         $Xexit = $iWinWidth - 19         $Yexit = 4     EndIf                 $handle = GUICreate($Title, $iWinWidth, $iWinHeight, $Xpos, $Ypos, $WS_POPUPWINDOW,$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW);$WS_SIZEBOX + $WS_POPUPWINDOW)     _GUICtrlCreateGradient($iStartColor, $iEndColor, 1, 1, $iWinWidth, $iWinHeight,"H")     $Label = _GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink($Message, 5, 24, $iWinWidth - 10, $iWinHeight - 48, 0x000000, 'Click Here', BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_LABEL, $SS_CENTER))     GuiCtrlSetOnEvent($Label,"_Label")     $EXIT = GUICtrlCreatePic ("exit.jpg",$Xexit, $Yexit,15,15,0x0100 )     GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Exit")     GuiCtrlSetOnEvent($Exit,"_Exit")     GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)     ShowPopup($Title, $move)     $i = 1     while $i*10 < $Timeout         Sleep(10)         $i += 1         if $Clicked Then ExitLoop     WEnd     HidePopup($Title, $move)     AutoItSetOption("GuiOnEventMode", $OldEventMode)     Return $Clicked EndFunc Func ShowPopup($Title, $move)     Select     Case $move = "Down"         GUIMove($Title, 0, $iWinHeight)     Case $move = "Up"         GUIMove($Title, 0, -$iWinHeight)     Case $move = "Left"         GUIMove($Title, -$iWinWidth, 0)     Case $move = "Right"         GUIMove($Title, $iWinWidth, 0)     EndSelect EndFunc Func HidePopup($Title, $move)     $Pxy = WinGetPos($Title)     Select     Case $move = "Down"         GUIMove($Title, 0, -$Pxy[1]-$Pxy[3], 400, False)     Case $move = "Up"         GUIMove($Title, 0, @DesktopHeight-$Pxy[1], 400, False)     Case $move = "Left"         GUIMove($Title, @DesktopWidth - $Pxy[0], 0, 400, False)     Case $move = "Right"         GUIMove($Title, -$Pxy[0] - $Pxy[2], 0, 400, False)     EndSelect EndFunc Func GUIMove($Title, $Dx=0, $Dy=0, $Time=700, $Showing = True) Dim $Incx, $Incy, $IncTime, $Offsetx, $Offsety     $Incx = $Dx/($Time/15)     $Incy = $Dy/($Time/15)     $IncTrans = 255/($Time/15)     $Pxy = WinGetPos($Title)     $i = 1     While 1         if $Showing Then             WinSetTrans($Title, "", $IncTrans*$i)         Else             WinSetTrans($Title, "", 255 - $IncTrans*$i)         EndIf             WinMove($Title,"", $Pxy[0]+$Incx*$i, $Pxy[1]+$Incy*$i)         Sleep(15)         if abs($Incx*$i) >= Abs($Dx) and Abs($Incy*$i) >= Abs($Dy) then ExitLoop         $i += 1             WEnd EndFunc Func _Exit()     $Clicked = -1 EndFunc Func _Label() ;MsgBox(0,"Info", "Click")     $Clicked = 1     Return 1 EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; Others Authors Code ;=============================================================================== ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink() ; Description:      Creates a label that acts as a hyperlink ; ; Parameter(s):     $s_Text       - Label text ;                   $i_Left          - Label left coord ;                   [$i_Top]      - Label top coord ;                    [$i_Width]      - Label width ;                   [$i_Height]      - Label height ;                    [$i_Color]      - Text Color ;                    [$s_ToolTip]  - Hyperlink ToolTip ;                    [$i_Style]      - Label style ;                    [$i_ExStyle]  - Label extended style ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  Control ID ; ; Author(s):        Saunders <krawlie@hotmail.com> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink($s_Text, $i_Left, $i_Top, $i_Width = -1, $i_Height = -1, $i_Color = 0x0000ff, $s_ToolTip = '', $i_Style = -1, $i_ExStyle = -1)     Local $i_CtrlID     $i_CtrlID = GUICtrlCreateLabel($s_Text, $i_Left, $i_Top, $i_Width, $i_Height, $i_Style, $i_ExStyle)     If $i_CtrlID <> 0 Then         GUICtrlSetFont (-1, $iSize, $iWeight, $iAttribute, $iFontName)         GUICtrlSetImage (-1, "shell32.dll",22)         GuiCtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT)         GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $i_Color)         GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 0)         If $s_ToolTip <> '' Then             GUICtrlSetTip(-1, $s_ToolTip)         EndIf     EndIf     Return $i_CtrlID EndFunc;==>_GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink Func _GUICtrlCreateGradient($nStartColor, $nEndColor, $nX, $nY, $nWidth = 255, $nHeight = 20,$s_type="V")    Local $colorR = _ColorGetRed($nStartColor)    Local $colorG = _ColorGetGreen($nStartColor)    Local $colorB = _ColorGetBlue($nStartColor)    Local $nStepR,$nStepG,$nStepB    GuiCtrlCreateGraphic($nX, $nY, $nWidth, $nHeight)     If(StringUpper($s_type) == "V") Then         $nStepR = (_ColorGetRed($nEndColor) - $colorR) / $nWidth         $nStepG = (_ColorGetGreen($nEndColor) - $colorG) / $nWidth         $nStepB = (_ColorGetBlue($nEndColor) - $colorB) / $nWidth         For $i = 0 To $nWidth             $sColor = "0x" & StringFormat("%02X%02X%02X", $colorR+$nStepR*$i, $colorG+$nStepG*$i, $colorB+$nStepB*$i)                 GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_COLOR, $sColor, 0xffffff)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_MOVE, $i, 0)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_LINE, $i, $nHeight)         Next     ElseIf(StringUpper($s_type) == "H") Then         $nStepR = (_ColorGetRed($nEndColor) - $colorR) / $nHeight         $nStepG = (_ColorGetGreen($nEndColor) - $colorG) / $nHeight         $nStepB = (_ColorGetBlue($nEndColor) - $colorB) / $nHeight         For $i = 0 To $nHeight             $sColor = "0x" & StringFormat("%02X%02X%02X", $colorR+$nStepR*$i, $colorG+$nStepG*$i, $colorB+$nStepB*$i)                 GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_COLOR, $sColor, 0xffffff)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_MOVE, 0, $i)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_LINE, $nWidth, $i)         Next     EndIf     GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) EndFunc

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files *new

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

#10 Andrew Peacock

Andrew Peacock

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:49 AM

Mega,
YOU DA MAN!

I've been looking for something like this for ages - just didn't know what search terms to use!

Thank you very, very much!

Andy

#11 Xenobiologist

Xenobiologist

Xx Code~Mega xX

• MVPs
  • 4,840 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 11:45 AM

HI,

glad I could help. :)

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files *new

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

#12 lordofthestrings

lordofthestrings

Polymath

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:53 PM

that is indeed some die hard scripting mega :)

#13 Andrew Peacock

Andrew Peacock

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:40 PM

Mega,
One last cheeky question - you wouldn't by any chance have the exit.jpg image around would you?
Regards,
Andy

#14 Andrew Peacock

Andrew Peacock

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:52 PM

Mega,
One last cheeky question - you wouldn't by any chance have the exit.jpg image around would you?
Regards,
Andy

Oh, and a tweak. At the moment, the 'toast' seems to steal focus from another window (I'm using toast as a standalone exe that can be called from other apps, as it otherwise interferes with my event handling).

So a simple mod fixed this, and I've also included configurable colours and a simple command line input validation:

Plain Text         
; Needs to be compiled as a standalone exe, as it captures event handling - core application will not work whilst the window is active #NoTrayIcon ; Don't show a tray icon ; Place at the top of your script $g_szVersion = "Toast v1.0" If WinExists($g_szVersion) Then Exit; It's already running AutoItWinSetTitle($g_szVersion) #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Color.au3> Opt("GuiOnEventMode",1) Dim $Label Dim $move, $Xpos, $Ypos, $TrayWnd, $Xexit, $Yexit Dim $iStartColor = 0x0000ff, $iEndColor = 0xffffff Dim $iSize = -1, $iWeight = -1, $iAttribute = 4, $iFontName = -1 Dim $Clicked = 0 Dim $iWinWidth = 100, $iWinHeight = 100 Dim $activeWindow ; Get any command line input if ubound($CMDLINE) < 4 Then     msgbox(48, "Toast.exe", "Invalid input")     Exit EndIf If $CMDLINE[0] > 0 Then     $title = $CMDLINE[1]     $message = $CMDLINE[2]     $duration = $CMDLINE[3]     if ubound($CMDLINE) >= 5 then $iStartColor = "0x" & $CMDLINE[4]     if ubound($CMDLINE) >= 6 then $iEndColor = "0x" & $CMDLINE[5]   ; Get the title of the current active window     $activeWindow = WinGetTitle('')     _SetPopupBackground($iStartColor, $iEndColor)     $Ret = _Popup($title, $message, $duration) EndIf Exit ;========= End Test #ce ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _SetPopupSize() ; Description:    Set the size of the Popup Window ; ; Parameter(s):  $WinWidth     - Popup window width ;                  $WinHeight     - Popup window height ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  None ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _SetPopupSize($WinWidth, $WinHeight)     $iWinWidth = $winWidth     $iWinHeight = $WinHeight EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _SetPopupBackround() ; Description:    Set the Attributes of the font the Hyperlink Label ; ; Parameter(s):  $Size          - Font size ;                  $Weight          - Font weight ;                   $Attibutes      - Font Attributes ;                   $FontName       - Self explanatory ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  None ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _SetPopupFont($Size, $Weight= - 1, $Attribute = 4, $FontName = -1)     $iSize = $Size     $iWeight = $Weight     $Attribute = Bitor($Attribute, 4)     $iAttribute = $Attribute     $iFontName = $FontName EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _SetPopupBackround() ; Description:    Set the Popup Window gradient colors ; ; Parameter(s):  $StartColor        - Popup window width ;                  $EndColor        - Popup window height ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  None ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _SetPopupBackground($StartColor, $EndColor)     $iStartColor = $StartColor     $iEndColor = $EndColor EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _Popup() ; Description:    Display a sliding popup window from the taskbar displaying a Clickable Control Label ; ; Parameter(s):  $Title         - A window Title (Not Shown) ;                  $Message     - The Clickable text displayed in the window ;                   $Timeout        - [optional] Timeout in miliseconds. After the timeout has elapsed the popup window will be automatically closed. ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  -1 = Exit Button was Clicked ;                   0  = Timeout elapsed ;                   1  = Message was Clicked ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _Popup($Title, $Message, $Timeout = 3000)     $OldEventMode = AutoItSetOption("GuiOnEventMode",1)     $PreviousMode = AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)     $TrayWnd = WinGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd")     AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", $PreviousMode)       $pos = ControlGetPos("Program Manager", "", "SysListView321")     $x = $pos[0]     $y = $pos[1]     $w = $pos[2]     $h = $pos[3]         If $TrayWnd[1] > 0 Then         $move = "Up"         $Xpos = @DesktopWidth - $iWinWidth - 10         $Ypos = $TrayWnd[1]         $Xexit = 4         $Yexit = 4     Elseif $TrayWnd[0] > 0 Then         $move = "Left"         $Xpos = $TrayWnd[0]         $Ypos = @DesktopHeight - $iWinHeight - 10         $Xexit = 4         $Yexit = 4     ElseIf $TrayWnd[2] = @DesktopWidth Then         $move = "Down"         $Xpos = @DesktopWidth - $iWinWidth - 10         $Ypos = $TrayWnd[1] + $TrayWnd[3] - $iWinHeight         $Xexit = 4         $Yexit = $iWinHeight - 19     ElseIf $TrayWnd[3] = @DesktopHeight Then         $move = "Right"         $Xpos = $TrayWnd[0] + $TrayWnd[2] - $iWinWidth         $Ypos = @DesktopHeight - $iWinHeight - 10         $Xexit = $iWinWidth - 19         $Yexit = 4     EndIf                 $handle = GUICreate($Title, $iWinWidth, $iWinHeight, $Xpos, $Ypos, $WS_POPUPWINDOW,$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW);$WS_SIZEBOX + $WS_POPUPWINDOW)     _GUICtrlCreateGradient($iStartColor, $iEndColor, 1, 1, $iWinWidth, $iWinHeight,"H")     $Label = _GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink($Message, 5, 24, $iWinWidth - 10, $iWinHeight - 48, 0x000000, 'Click Here', BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_LABEL, $SS_CENTER))     GuiCtrlSetOnEvent($Label,"_Label")     $EXIT = GUICtrlCreatePic ("exit.jpg",$Xexit, $Yexit,15,15,0x0100 )     GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Exit")     GuiCtrlSetOnEvent($Exit,"_Exit")     GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Put focus back on the main window     WinActivate ( $activeWindow )     ShowPopup($Title, $move)     $i = 1     while $i*10 < $Timeout         Sleep(10)         $i += 1         if $Clicked Then ExitLoop     WEnd     HidePopup($Title, $move)     AutoItSetOption("GuiOnEventMode", $OldEventMode)     Return $Clicked EndFunc Func ShowPopup($Title, $move)     Select     Case $move = "Down"         GUIMove($Title, 0, $iWinHeight)     Case $move = "Up"         GUIMove($Title, 0, -$iWinHeight)     Case $move = "Left"         GUIMove($Title, -$iWinWidth, 0)     Case $move = "Right"         GUIMove($Title, $iWinWidth, 0)     EndSelect EndFunc Func HidePopup($Title, $move)     $Pxy = WinGetPos($Title)     Select     Case $move = "Down"         GUIMove($Title, 0, -$Pxy[1]-$Pxy[3], 400, False)     Case $move = "Up"         GUIMove($Title, 0, @DesktopHeight-$Pxy[1], 400, False)     Case $move = "Left"         GUIMove($Title, @DesktopWidth - $Pxy[0], 0, 400, False)     Case $move = "Right"         GUIMove($Title, -$Pxy[0] - $Pxy[2], 0, 400, False)     EndSelect EndFunc Func GUIMove($Title, $Dx=0, $Dy=0, $Time=700, $Showing = True) Dim $Incx, $Incy, $IncTime, $Offsetx, $Offsety     $Incx = $Dx/($Time/15)     $Incy = $Dy/($Time/15)     $IncTrans = 255/($Time/15)     $Pxy = WinGetPos($Title)     $i = 1     While 1         if $Showing Then             WinSetTrans($Title, "", $IncTrans*$i)         Else             WinSetTrans($Title, "", 255 - $IncTrans*$i)         EndIf           WinMove($Title,"", $Pxy[0]+$Incx*$i, $Pxy[1]+$Incy*$i)         Sleep(15)         if abs($Incx*$i) >= Abs($Dx) and Abs($Incy*$i) >= Abs($Dy) then ExitLoop         $i += 1             WEnd EndFunc Func _Exit()     $Clicked = -1 EndFunc Func _Label() ;MsgBox(0,"Info", "Click")     $Clicked = 1     Return 1 EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; Others Authors Code ;=============================================================================== ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink() ; Description:    Creates a label that acts as a hyperlink ; ; Parameter(s):  $s_Text       - Label text ;                  $i_Left        - Label left coord ;                  [$i_Top]   - Label top coord ;                   [$i_Width]    - Label width ;                  [$i_Height]    - Label height ;                   [$i_Color]    - Text Color ;                   [$s_ToolTip]  - Hyperlink ToolTip ;                   [$i_Style]    - Label style ;                   [$i_ExStyle]  - Label extended style ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  Control ID ; ; Author(s):        Saunders <krawlie@hotmail.com> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink($s_Text, $i_Left, $i_Top, $i_Width = -1, $i_Height = -1, $i_Color = 0x0000ff, $s_ToolTip = '', $i_Style = -1, $i_ExStyle = -1)     Local $i_CtrlID     $i_CtrlID = GUICtrlCreateLabel($s_Text, $i_Left, $i_Top, $i_Width, $i_Height, $i_Style, $i_ExStyle)     If $i_CtrlID <> 0 Then         GUICtrlSetFont (-1, $iSize, $iWeight, $iAttribute, $iFontName)         GUICtrlSetImage (-1, "shell32.dll",22)         GuiCtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT)         GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $i_Color)         GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 0)         If $s_ToolTip <> '' Then             GUICtrlSetTip(-1, $s_ToolTip)         EndIf     EndIf     Return $i_CtrlID EndFunc;==>_GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink Func _GUICtrlCreateGradient($nStartColor, $nEndColor, $nX, $nY, $nWidth = 255, $nHeight = 20,$s_type="V")    Local $colorR = _ColorGetRed($nStartColor)    Local $colorG = _ColorGetGreen($nStartColor)    Local $colorB = _ColorGetBlue($nStartColor)    Local $nStepR,$nStepG,$nStepB    GuiCtrlCreateGraphic($nX, $nY, $nWidth, $nHeight)     If(StringUpper($s_type) == "V") Then         $nStepR = (_ColorGetRed($nEndColor) - $colorR) / $nWidth         $nStepG = (_ColorGetGreen($nEndColor) - $colorG) / $nWidth         $nStepB = (_ColorGetBlue($nEndColor) - $colorB) / $nWidth         For $i = 0 To $nWidth             $sColor = "0x" & StringFormat("%02X%02X%02X", $colorR+$nStepR*$i, $colorG+$nStepG*$i, $colorB+$nStepB*$i)                 GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_COLOR, $sColor, 0xffffff)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_MOVE, $i, 0)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_LINE, $i, $nHeight)         Next     ElseIf(StringUpper($s_type) == "H") Then         $nStepR = (_ColorGetRed($nEndColor) - $colorR) / $nHeight         $nStepG = (_ColorGetGreen($nEndColor) - $colorG) / $nHeight         $nStepB = (_ColorGetBlue($nEndColor) - $colorB) / $nHeight         For $i = 0 To $nHeight             $sColor = "0x" & StringFormat("%02X%02X%02X", $colorR+$nStepR*$i, $colorG+$nStepG*$i, $colorB+$nStepB*$i)                 GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_COLOR, $sColor, 0xffffff)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_MOVE, 0, $i)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_LINE, $nWidth, $i)         Next     EndIf     GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) EndFunc

Call via

toast.exe "title" "message" duration-in-milliseconds "startcolor" "endcolor"

Where the colors are in RGB hex, eg "ffffff" for white, "ff0000" for red, etc. The code adds the "0x" to the front for autoit to interpret correctly.

Regards,
Andy

#15 Andrew Peacock

Andrew Peacock

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:32 PM

Another update, to add font color.

Call via

toast.exe "title" "message" duration-in-milliseconds "startcolor" "endcolor" "fontcolor"

startcolor, endcolor, and fontcolor are optional

Plain Text         
; Needs to be compiled as a standalone exe, as it captures event handling - core application will not work whilst the window is active #NoTrayIcon ; Don't show a tray icon ; Place at the top of your script $g_szVersion = "Toast v1.0" If WinExists($g_szVersion) Then Exit; It's already running AutoItWinSetTitle($g_szVersion) #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Color.au3> Opt("GuiOnEventMode",1) Dim $Label Dim $move, $Xpos, $Ypos, $TrayWnd, $Xexit, $Yexit Dim $iStartColor = 0x0000ff, $iEndColor = 0xffffff, $iFontColor Dim $iSize = -1, $iWeight = -1, $iAttribute = 4, $iFontName = -1 Dim $Clicked = 0 Dim $iWinWidth = 100, $iWinHeight = 100 Dim $activeWindow ; Get any command line input if ubound($CMDLINE) < 4 Then     msgbox(48, "Toast.exe", "Invalid input")     Exit EndIf If $CMDLINE[0] > 0 Then     $title = $CMDLINE[1]     $message = $CMDLINE[2]     $duration = $CMDLINE[3]     if ubound($CMDLINE) >= 5 then $iStartColor = "0x" & $CMDLINE[4]     if ubound($CMDLINE) >= 6 then $iEndColor = "0x" & $CMDLINE[5]       if ubound($CMDLINE) >= 7 then $iFontColor = "0x" & $CMDLINE[6] ; Get the title of the current active window     $activeWindow = WinGetTitle('')     _SetPopupBackground($iStartColor, $iEndColor)     $Ret = _Popup($title, $message, $duration) EndIf Exit ;========= End Test #ce ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _SetPopupSize() ; Description:    Set the size of the Popup Window ; ; Parameter(s):  $WinWidth     - Popup window width ;                  $WinHeight     - Popup window height ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  None ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _SetPopupSize($WinWidth, $WinHeight)     $iWinWidth = $winWidth     $iWinHeight = $WinHeight EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _SetPopupBackround() ; Description:    Set the Attributes of the font the Hyperlink Label ; ; Parameter(s):  $Size          - Font size ;                  $Weight          - Font weight ;                   $Attibutes      - Font Attributes ;                   $FontName       - Self explanatory ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  None ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _SetPopupFont($Size, $Weight= - 1, $Attribute = 4, $FontName = -1)     $iSize = $Size     $iWeight = $Weight     $Attribute = Bitor($Attribute, 4)     $iAttribute = $Attribute     $iFontName = $FontName EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _SetPopupBackround() ; Description:    Set the Popup Window gradient colors ; ; Parameter(s):  $StartColor        - Popup window width ;                  $EndColor        - Popup window height ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  None ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _SetPopupBackground($StartColor, $EndColor)     $iStartColor = $StartColor     $iEndColor = $EndColor EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _Popup() ; Description:    Display a sliding popup window from the taskbar displaying a Clickable Control Label ; ; Parameter(s):  $Title         - A window Title (Not Shown) ;                  $Message     - The Clickable text displayed in the window ;                   $Timeout        - [optional] Timeout in miliseconds. After the timeout has elapsed the popup window will be automatically closed. ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  -1 = Exit Button was Clicked ;                   0  = Timeout elapsed ;                   1  = Message was Clicked ; ; Author(s):        GioVit <gvitale@cantv.net> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _Popup($Title, $Message, $Timeout = 3000)     $OldEventMode = AutoItSetOption("GuiOnEventMode",1)     $PreviousMode = AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)     $TrayWnd = WinGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd")     AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", $PreviousMode)       $pos = ControlGetPos("Program Manager", "", "SysListView321")     $x = $pos[0]     $y = $pos[1]     $w = $pos[2]     $h = $pos[3]         If $TrayWnd[1] > 0 Then         $move = "Up"         $Xpos = @DesktopWidth - $iWinWidth - 10         $Ypos = $TrayWnd[1]         $Xexit = 4         $Yexit = 4     Elseif $TrayWnd[0] > 0 Then         $move = "Left"         $Xpos = $TrayWnd[0]         $Ypos = @DesktopHeight - $iWinHeight - 10         $Xexit = 4         $Yexit = 4     ElseIf $TrayWnd[2] = @DesktopWidth Then         $move = "Down"         $Xpos = @DesktopWidth - $iWinWidth - 10         $Ypos = $TrayWnd[1] + $TrayWnd[3] - $iWinHeight         $Xexit = 4         $Yexit = $iWinHeight - 19     ElseIf $TrayWnd[3] = @DesktopHeight Then         $move = "Right"         $Xpos = $TrayWnd[0] + $TrayWnd[2] - $iWinWidth         $Ypos = @DesktopHeight - $iWinHeight - 10         $Xexit = $iWinWidth - 19         $Yexit = 4     EndIf                 $handle = GUICreate($Title, $iWinWidth, $iWinHeight, $Xpos, $Ypos, $WS_POPUPWINDOW,$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW);$WS_SIZEBOX + $WS_POPUPWINDOW)     _GUICtrlCreateGradient($iStartColor, $iEndColor, 1, 1, $iWinWidth, $iWinHeight,"H")     $Label = _GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink($Message, 5, 24, $iWinWidth - 10, $iWinHeight - 48, $iFontColor, 'Click Here', BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_LABEL, $SS_CENTER))     GuiCtrlSetOnEvent($Label,"_Label")     $EXIT = GUICtrlCreatePic ("exit.jpg",$Xexit, $Yexit,15,15,0x0100 )     GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Exit")     GuiCtrlSetOnEvent($Exit,"_Exit")     GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Put focus back on the main window     WinActivate ( $activeWindow )     ShowPopup($Title, $move)     $i = 1     while $i*10 < $Timeout         Sleep(10)         $i += 1         if $Clicked Then ExitLoop     WEnd     HidePopup($Title, $move)     AutoItSetOption("GuiOnEventMode", $OldEventMode)     Return $Clicked EndFunc Func ShowPopup($Title, $move)     Select     Case $move = "Down"         GUIMove($Title, 0, $iWinHeight)     Case $move = "Up"         GUIMove($Title, 0, -$iWinHeight)     Case $move = "Left"         GUIMove($Title, -$iWinWidth, 0)     Case $move = "Right"         GUIMove($Title, $iWinWidth, 0)     EndSelect EndFunc Func HidePopup($Title, $move)     $Pxy = WinGetPos($Title)     Select     Case $move = "Down"         GUIMove($Title, 0, -$Pxy[1]-$Pxy[3], 400, False)     Case $move = "Up"         GUIMove($Title, 0, @DesktopHeight-$Pxy[1], 400, False)     Case $move = "Left"         GUIMove($Title, @DesktopWidth - $Pxy[0], 0, 400, False)     Case $move = "Right"         GUIMove($Title, -$Pxy[0] - $Pxy[2], 0, 400, False)     EndSelect EndFunc Func GUIMove($Title, $Dx=0, $Dy=0, $Time=700, $Showing = True) Dim $Incx, $Incy, $IncTime, $Offsetx, $Offsety     $Incx = $Dx/($Time/15)     $Incy = $Dy/($Time/15)     $IncTrans = 255/($Time/15)     $Pxy = WinGetPos($Title)     $i = 1     While 1         if $Showing Then             WinSetTrans($Title, "", $IncTrans*$i)         Else             WinSetTrans($Title, "", 255 - $IncTrans*$i)         EndIf           WinMove($Title,"", $Pxy[0]+$Incx*$i, $Pxy[1]+$Incy*$i)         Sleep(15)         if abs($Incx*$i) >= Abs($Dx) and Abs($Incy*$i) >= Abs($Dy) then ExitLoop         $i += 1             WEnd EndFunc Func _Exit()     $Clicked = -1 EndFunc Func _Label() ;MsgBox(0,"Info", "Click")     $Clicked = 1     Return 1 EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; Others Authors Code ;=============================================================================== ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink() ; Description:    Creates a label that acts as a hyperlink ; ; Parameter(s):  $s_Text       - Label text ;                  $i_Left        - Label left coord ;                  [$i_Top]   - Label top coord ;                   [$i_Width]    - Label width ;                  [$i_Height]    - Label height ;                   [$i_Color]    - Text Color ;                   [$s_ToolTip]  - Hyperlink ToolTip ;                   [$i_Style]    - Label style ;                   [$i_ExStyle]  - Label extended style ; ; Requirement(s):   None ; Return Value(s):  Control ID ; ; Author(s):        Saunders <krawlie@hotmail.com> ; ;=============================================================================== Func _GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink($s_Text, $i_Left, $i_Top, $i_Width = -1, $i_Height = -1, $i_Color = 0x0000ff, $s_ToolTip = '', $i_Style = -1, $i_ExStyle = -1)     Local $i_CtrlID     $i_CtrlID = GUICtrlCreateLabel($s_Text, $i_Left, $i_Top, $i_Width, $i_Height, $i_Style, $i_ExStyle)     If $i_CtrlID <> 0 Then         GUICtrlSetFont (-1, $iSize, $iWeight, $iAttribute, $iFontName)         GUICtrlSetImage (-1, "shell32.dll",22)         GuiCtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT)         GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $i_Color)         GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 0)         If $s_ToolTip <> '' Then             GUICtrlSetTip(-1, $s_ToolTip)         EndIf     EndIf     Return $i_CtrlID EndFunc;==>_GuiCtrlCreateHyperlink Func _GUICtrlCreateGradient($nStartColor, $nEndColor, $nX, $nY, $nWidth = 255, $nHeight = 20,$s_type="V")    Local $colorR = _ColorGetRed($nStartColor)    Local $colorG = _ColorGetGreen($nStartColor)    Local $colorB = _ColorGetBlue($nStartColor)    Local $nStepR,$nStepG,$nStepB    GuiCtrlCreateGraphic($nX, $nY, $nWidth, $nHeight)     If(StringUpper($s_type) == "V") Then         $nStepR = (_ColorGetRed($nEndColor) - $colorR) / $nWidth         $nStepG = (_ColorGetGreen($nEndColor) - $colorG) / $nWidth         $nStepB = (_ColorGetBlue($nEndColor) - $colorB) / $nWidth         For $i = 0 To $nWidth             $sColor = "0x" & StringFormat("%02X%02X%02X", $colorR+$nStepR*$i, $colorG+$nStepG*$i, $colorB+$nStepB*$i)                 GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_COLOR, $sColor, 0xffffff)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_MOVE, $i, 0)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_LINE, $i, $nHeight)         Next     ElseIf(StringUpper($s_type) == "H") Then         $nStepR = (_ColorGetRed($nEndColor) - $colorR) / $nHeight         $nStepG = (_ColorGetGreen($nEndColor) - $colorG) / $nHeight         $nStepB = (_ColorGetBlue($nEndColor) - $colorB) / $nHeight         For $i = 0 To $nHeight             $sColor = "0x" & StringFormat("%02X%02X%02X", $colorR+$nStepR*$i, $colorG+$nStepG*$i, $colorB+$nStepB*$i)                 GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_COLOR, $sColor, 0xffffff)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_MOVE, 0, $i)             GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_LINE, $nWidth, $i)         Next     EndIf     GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) EndFunc

#16 Andrew Peacock

Andrew Peacock

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:50 PM

Hi all,

I had problems getting AutoIt to do a popup the way I wanted, so I had someone write a C++ popup that's pretty flexible, ready to use in an AutoIt application I'm giving away in order to build a mailing list of people who might be interested in my other software releases.

I'm making the "toast popup" part available for other people to use in their own applications, but it's not free. It cost me $200 to get the code written, so I'm looking to recoup some of that by selling my executable for a low fee.

If you're interested, you can see more at http://automateyourbusiness.com/toast_popup.php

Regards,
Andy

(NB: My host has had a few issues today, so if you can't get to the site, I apologise. Please try again later).

#17 therks

therks

Witty quote

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:12 AM

I was working on something like this myself a while ago, had a few incarnations of it.

This is my most recent: http://www.therks.com/autoit/Toast.au3
You'll also need the following files:
Used by the script: http://www.therks.com/autoit/Toast.html
Include: http://www.therks.com/autoit/udfs/_Animatewindow.au3
Include: http://www.therks.com/autoit/udfs/_TaskbarGetPos.au3

It's unfinished, but maybe it will give someone some ideas.

#18 eltorro

eltorro

more or less the same as the latter of the former.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

I wrote a popup script awhile back that I hadn't posted yet. It used WM_TIMER to make the popup run without stalling the script. It also used an embedded IE obj to add the ability to have background images, gradients fills, links, images (html markup). I seem to remember having the basics working. I think I left off at getting the actions from the IE object (button clicked etc.) . I'll try to dig it up when I get home later if interested.

edit:
I posted it to example scripts here.

Edited by eltorro, 20 December 2007 - 04:24 PM.

#19 sc4ry

sc4ry

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

its my fault or does it not work correctly ?

i can see the window when it moves onto the desktop and off (after the timeout) ... but it seems invisible when its not moving oO

#20 JD2066

JD2066

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 03:12 AM

i can see the window when it moves onto the desktop and off (after the timeout) ... but it seems invisible when its not moving oO

The toast script in post #9 and above worked for me in version 3.2.2.0
When I installed version 3.2.10.0, I got the same problem.
I found it worked when I editing the code:
From: Func GUIMove($guiHandle, $Dx=0, $Dy=0, $Time=700, $Showing = True)
To: Func GUIMove($guiHandle, $Dx=0, $Dy=0, $Time=900, $Showing = True)
Not sure why.
Justin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users