Multiple Desktops - V 1.5.1

Achilles

Did you delete the desktop from the Options GUI? I thought I had made that not allowed but I guess not. Go do your desktops location, it should be @AppDataDir & '\Desktops\'... And there delete the entire Desktops folder. NOTE, IF YOU HAVE FILES IN THERE MOVE THEM OUT FIRST, otherwise they will be deleted. Deleting that folder basically resets the desktops options. Uninstalling doesn't delete the folder, if I remember right.

I haven't messed with this program for a long time because it's not working on vista which is all I have... Let me know if that doesn't work. If it doesn't work let me know your OS.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. =D

Works great. I love this program.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ichigo

Great idea :o

Some links or folders arnt moved... perhaps should add desktop for all users... :)

Cheers, FireFox.

Links or folders that aren't being moved aren't in your (user specific) desktop directory. They are in a folder which puts them on every users desktop. I guess I could move them from there too, but I'm lazy and haven't touched this code for months. I'm thinking of redoing it so it works on Vista.

I'm not exactly what you mean by desktop for all users...

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

@Ichigo

Its ok, I arrived to make 2 desktops wich one have all files of two desktops (session name) and one with only some of all files, for example only games link... (All users)

suggestion : create directory of files for each desktop (only links or small files would be accepted for fast desktop switch :)

Cheers, FireFox.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You are a god. A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

You are the savior of a people who organize horizontally!

This statement is a lie.˙uʍop-ǝpısdn sı ǝuo sıɥʇ ʇnq 'ǝıl ɐ ǝq ʎɐɯ ʇuǝɯǝʇɐʇs snoıʌǝɹd ǝɥʇ¡6u15nɟu0) ʎ||43ɹ 51 51ɥ7

You are a god. A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

You are the savior of a people who organize horizontally!

Wow, I hadn't used this program in years (well, one year)... I'm glad it's still working for you! Doesn't seem to work on Vista or Seven (the files don't get restored to their correct positions)..

If you care about this program let me know and I'll try to get it working again. I would probably rewrite most of it to be more efficient since I've learned a lot since I wrote this.

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

• 1 month later...