Hack Creation Idea

rcb9595

Here is my hack idea. if anybody who knows how to create programs. Please create this and send it to simsmaster@swbell.net . The part where it says "Save" . Save it to the program files folder.

Posted Image

EXP: I find the game i want to hack. Flyff for example. I find the program ( flyff.exe ) . Then choose what it does and the command for it. Then i save it in the games folder. ( G:My Book\Program Files\Gpotato\Flyff ) . There i hope you all agree with me that this will be a great program for hack creation. Please if any body knows how to create programs please create it. ^^ Thank you.

Posted Image

Edited by rcb9595

rcb. i think you have the wrong idea about this.

are you just assuming someone can make a program, which will allow you to do this sorts of things to any game?

and that can translate the english for whatever it is you want to do?

More to the point, Flyff is an ONLINE game, your characters stats are kept on the other end of the connection, not on yours.. as such, there is no local file you could possibly modify to give your character an advantage.

short, basic answer:

just not gonna happen.

*EDIT*

This is also the WRONG section for this post.. come to think of it, i dont think there IS a section for this kind of post.

Edited by tAKTelapis

For a online game such as FlyFF, it will be involved with lots of Memory editing and AA script to be able to get your stuff server-sided. Even you want client-sided stuff, it involves memory editing, Autoit is not match with ASM level. Btw don't just come in and give us some idea and think somebody will make a program for it. This will not work, also you are having the wrong idea.

Generator

And to think, some people put all the time and effort into cracking debuging and otherwise examining these games when all the time they could have just written a program that just does it for them ^^'

Edited by ironmanexe

Time + Effort = Constant

And to think, some people put all the time and effort into cracking debuging and otherwise examining these games when all the time they could have just written a program that just does it for them ^^'

Are you the thread starter? Looks like you are to me.

Anyways if you want to do Memory Edit, use CheatEngine, it's a very nice tool.

If you want to edit the game memory offline, use OllyDbg, you can edit the opcode and save as file which you can play.

If you are talking about entering some command such as hp+10 it will be too noob friendly and ASM will be involved.

mov eax, 0000001 << This is more likely.

Not this 1

Health+ 10.

• 3 weeks later...

Bot = Search, will save us all flaming you :whistle:

Hack = What you want to do, is Crack.. there is a difference. and AutoIt is not the language for doing it, you want to go and learn Hex to manipulate anything inside of an already compiled exe file.

Go forth and google, to learn Hex !

BWAHAHAHAHA

• 2 weeks later...

No, I was not the original poster, Rather I was wondering at the lack of intelligence the original poster had. However I may have misunderstood, If by "Hack command" he meant an assembly snippet such a program could be written (doubt in autoit unless you had autoit convert asm -> op code and do _WriteProcessMemory() or something) however if he meant something like "God Mode Turn On" by Hack Command, Then the program would be pretty preposterous unless he had a specific game in mind..

Edited by ironmanexe

Time + Effort = Constant

Here is my hack idea. if anybody who knows how to create programs. Please create this and send it to simsmaster@swbell.net . The part where it says "Save" . Save it to the program files folder.

Posted Image

EXP: I find the game i want to hack. Flyff for example. I find the program ( flyff.exe ) . Then choose what it does and the command for it. Then i save it in the games folder. ( G:My Book\Program Files\Gpotato\Flyff ) . There i hope you all agree with me that this will be a great program for hack creation. Please if any body knows how to create programs please create it. ^^ Thank you.

Posted Image

How long have you owned a computer? A week?

This is not possible.In any way, shape, or form.