Flash and AutoIt...

gsb

Flash and AutoIt... ...an example along a continuing saga.

I saw a thread and decided to make a similar example. The original thread: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=48155

Is nice as this is an AutoIt forum and a totally AutoIt solution is good. But here we use many other system and 3rd party dll's and the like to accomplish a desired task. Me, I have centered on Flash content: as a stand alone and as a GUI to/through AutoIt.

So, I made a clock face (actually, I used an existing clock face modified for this example) in flash to display as a stand alone application on the desktop (verses a browser window.) Transparent but clickable - context menu and dragable. It is a fullscreen GUI with one control, an IE embed. The HTML embeds a specially made Flash movie (.swf) file. This swf connects to the AutoIt via IE events, initializes and then loads a 'target' movie, ...in this case the clock face. The AutoIt script, HTML and initial swf orchestrate a desktop control environment for the target movie to run and comunicate to the hosting computer.

This is a step in my working towards a Flash/AutoIt integration and seems to work just fine for now, thanks to many here especially lod3n.

Here is a sample code where the HTML, swf and target movie (clock face) are grabbed from my site via a InetGet:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>

; ...setup Initializations
Opt("TrayIconHide", 1)
_IEErrorHandlerRegister()

Dim $guiWinTitle = "swfSMexe"
Dim $Version = "v070623a"
Dim $AboutText = $guiWinTitle & "  " & $Version & "   " & @LF & "by gsb" & @LF

; ...setup hotkeys
HotKeySet("^+v", "_ToggleVisibility")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Exit")

; ...setup files
Local $htmlFilename = @ScriptDir & "\swfSMexe.htm"
Local $swfFilename = @ScriptDir & "\swfSMexe.swf"
Local $swfTarget = @ScriptDir & "\TransparentClock.swf"
Local $imageFile = @ScriptDir & "\required.gif"

InetGet("http://www.GypsyTrader.com/SWiSHmax/au3Examples/swfSMexe.htm",$htmlFilename)
InetGet("http://www.GypsyTrader.com/SWiSHmax/au3Examples/swfSMexe.swf",$swfFilename)
InetGet("http://www.GypsyTrader.com/SWiSHmax/au3Examples/TransparentClock.swf",$swfTarget)
InetGet("http://www.GypsyTrader.com/SWiSHmax/au3Examples/required.gif",$imageFile)

;; ...size params
Local $height = @DesktopHeight + 4
Local $width = @DesktopWidth + 4

; ...Core GUI code
Local $mainGUI = GUICreate($guiWinTitle, $width, $height, -2, -2, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_LAYERED + $WS_EX_TOPMOST)
GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF)
Local $ieOBJ = _IECreateEmbedded()
Local $ieCTL = GUICtrlCreateObj($ieOBJ, 0, 0, $width, $height)
GUICtrlSetResizing($ieCTL, $GUI_DOCKBORDERS)
GUICtrlCreatePic($imageFile, 0, 0, 1, 1, -1)
_IENavigate($ieOBJ, $htmlFilename)
Sleep(10);; needed for old sytems and slow machines
Local $oTarget = $ieOBJ.document.parentwindow.document.documentElement
$oTarget.setAttribute ("gsb", "")
Local $stageManager, $handler = ObjEvent($oTarget, "IeEvent_")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

; ...setup runtime variables
Local $isVisible = 1

; ...main movie interface loop
While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            _Exit()
    EndSwitch
WEnd

_Exit();; unreachable

;;----------------- fsCommand receiver

Func IeEvent_onpropertychange()
    Local $oElement = @COM_EventObj
    If IsObj($oElement.gsb) Then
        If $oElement.gsb.cmd = "initialize" Then
            $stageManager = $oElement.gsb.obj
            $stageManager.SetVariable ("/:au3Init", $oElement.gsb.args)
            $stageManager.gsbTrace("au3Init: "&$oElement.gsb.args)
        Else
            _fsCommand($oElement.gsb.cmd, $oElement.gsb.args)
        EndIf
        $oElement.gsb = ""
    EndIf
EndFunc ;==>IeEvent_onpropertychange

;;----------------- fsCommand processor

Func _fsCommand($cmd, $args)
    Select
        Case $cmd = "_About"
            _About($args)

Case $cmd = "quit"
            _Exit()

Case $cmd = "_ToggleVisibility"
            _ToggleVisibility()

Case $cmd = "_Alert"
            _Alert($args)

Case Else
            $stageManager.gsbTrace ("Unknown cmd: " & $cmd & " Args: [" & $args & "]")
    EndSelect
EndFunc ;==>_fsCommand

;;----------------- Functions

Func _ToggleVisibility()
    If Not $isVisible Then
        GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
        $isVisible = 1
    Else
        GUISetState(@SW_HIDE)
        $isVisible = 0
    EndIf
EndFunc ;==>_ToggleVisibility

Func _Trace($str)
    $stageManager.gsbTrace ($str)
EndFunc ;==>_Trace

Func _About($str = "")
    MsgBox(266288, "About", _Iif($str = "", $AboutText, "swf: "&$str & @LF & "exe: "&$AboutText), 10); modal, top, info
EndFunc ;==>_About

Func _Alert($str)
    MsgBox(266288, "Alert", $str, 10); modal, top, info
EndFunc ;==>_Alert

Func _Exit()
    Exit
EndFunc ;==>_Exit

Well, just thought I'd post an example tonight. Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

gsb

***EDIT: 070624a

This example requires the "Adobe Flash Player" plug-in, v8 or better for IE.

If you do not have it, the script fails silently. To get it: Flash Player Download Center

As an add-in, how would I add to the script a check to see if the target machine has the Flash Player plugin for IE?

I know I could do it in Javascript from within the browser, but anyway, say via AutoIt searching the registry?

Edited by gsb
"Did you ever stop to think? ...and forget to restart!"

Hi,

Doesn't work for me ,

I get no errors when I run your script.

I get a minimized toolbar window and it sits dormant with nothing else on the screen till I hit escape.

Am I missing something or is my patience to short , I left it active for over five minutes.

Tried the hotkey for visibility but nothing happens.

Cheers

A file needs to be downloaded.

This is a really nice example! Good clock too :rolleyes:

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

A file needs to be downloaded.

This is a really nice example! Good clock too :rolleyes:

ok, but what file?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Did you even look at the source?

The flash files etc.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Thanks RazerM.

But smashly, it should dl the files for you.

And I does require the Flash Player Plugin for IE to be on your machine. It is simply a transparent flash movie, swf.

You too had trouble martin? Argh....

gsb

Did you even look at the source?

The flash files etc.

Don't be like that! Maybe you should have considered that I would have? Is that why you're RazorM, because you like to cut people up? The InetGets get those files, so when you said A file is needed then I asked because it didn't work for me.

@gsb: I don't use IE so I've now installed the Flash plugin and it works. It's beautiful!

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Thanks martin.

I will add that as a prerequisite to my original post.

But an AutoIt'er that does not use IE... Isn't that an oxymoron?

( I am new here and that is meant to be funny. :rolleyes: )

So much of AutoIt seems designed for IE automation and not other browsers.

As an add-in, how would I add to the script a check to see if the target machine has the Flash Player plugin for IE?

I know I could do it in Javascript from within the browser, but anyway, say via AutoIt searching the registry?

gsb

Thanks martin.

I will add that as a prerequisite to my original post.

But an AutoIt'er that does not use IE... Isn't that an oxymoron?

( I am new here and that is meant to be funny. :rolleyes: )

So much of AutoIt seems designed for IE automation and not other browsers.

gsb

I use Firefox!

When I installed the Flash plugin for IE the files were installed in

D:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash, and there is a registry entry in

- you need to add '59B32}' after the '...8E' as the name was clipped.

and these are the keys I've got in the registry

Maybe this helps.

I understand there's no tone in writing but I only asked if you had looked at the source. My wording may have been unclear when I said a file needs to be downloaded, I was replying to smashly. I apologise.

I understand there's no tone in writing but I only asked if you had looked at the source. My wording may have been unclear when I said a file needs to be downloaded, I was replying to smashly. I apologise.

OK, all forgiven. I'm too easily irritated, but it's easy to make me smile as well :rolleyes: Glad you replied.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

hi

InetGet("http://www.GypsyTrader.com/SWiSHmax/au3Examples/swfSMexe.htm",$htmlFilename)

InetGet("http://www.GypsyTrader.com/SWiSHmax/au3Examples/swfSMexe.swf",$swfFilename)

InetGet("http://www.GypsyTrader.com/SWiSHmax/au3Examples/TransparentClock.swf",$swfTarget)

InetGet("http://www.GypsyTrader.com/SWiSHmax/au3Examples/required.gif",$imageFile)

dont work

again please

• Moderators

mesale0077,

Do you think someone who has not been active here for over 3 years is going to read that and update links from even longer ago? :oops:

Please use your brain a bit before posting. :bye:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

ı know

but

html code

<html>

<body>

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/

cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"

width="468" height="400" id="mymoviename">

<param name="movie"

value="application.swf" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />

<embed src="application.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff"

width="468" height="400"

name="mymoviename" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

</embed>

</object>

</body>

</html>

Func flashy_FSCommand($cmd,$args)

msgbox(0,"FSCommand","au3 Command: "&$cmd & @crlf & "Args:" & $args)

EndFunc

ı want not ObjCreate("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.1")

like this

;
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
_IEErrorHandlerRegister ()
$oIE = _IECreateEmbedded ()
$Form1 = GUICreate("Embedded flash control Test", 540, 510,-1, -1, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))
GUISetBkColor(345)
_WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes($Form1, 345, 255)
$GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE,-240,-20,  1024, 1024)
$swfObjEvents = ObjEvent($oIE,"_fscommand") ;dont work
GUISetState()     ;Show GUI
_IENavigate($oIE, @ScriptDir&"\a3d.html");
; Waiting for user to close the window
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop

EndSelect
WEnd
GUIDelete()
Exit
Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc
   Func _fscommand($type,$command,$arguments)
if $type = "fscommand" then
Switch $command
Case  "button2"
exit
Case  "button1"
msgbox(0,"info","hello word")
EndSwitch
endif
endfunc

or html code

a3d.html

<script type="text/javascript" >

var RightClick = {

init: function () {

this.FlashObjectID = "customRightClick";

this.FlashContainerID = "flashcontent";

this.Cache = this.FlashObjectID;

if(window.addEventListener){

window.addEventListener("mousedown", this.onGeckoMouse(), true);

} else {

document.getElementById(this.FlashContainerID).onmouseup = function() { document.getElementById(RightClick.FlashContainerID).releaseCapture(); }

document.oncontextmenu = function(){ if(window.event.srcElement.id == RightClick.FlashObjectID) { return false; } else { RightClick.Cache = "nan"; }}

document.getElementById(this.FlashContainerID).onmousedown = RightClick.onIEMouse;

}

},

UnInit: function () {

if(window.RemoveEventListener){

alert('Un init is called for GECKO' );

window.addEventListener("mousedown", null, true);

window.RemoveEventListener("mousedown",this.onGeckoMouse(),true);

} else {

document.getElementById(this.FlashContainerID).onmouseup = "" ;

document.oncontextmenu = "";

document.getElementById(this.FlashContainerID).onmousedown = "";

}

},

killEvents: function(eventObject) {

if(eventObject) {

if (eventObject.stopPropagation) eventObject.stopPropagation();

if (eventObject.preventDefault) eventObject.preventDefault();

if (eventObject.preventCapture) eventObject.preventCapture();

if (eventObject.preventBubble) eventObject.preventBubble();

}

},

onGeckoMouse: function(ev) {

return function(ev) {

if (ev.button != 0) {

RightClick.killEvents(ev);

if(ev.target.id == RightClick.FlashObjectID && RightClick.Cache == RightClick.FlashObjectID) {

RightClick.call();

}

RightClick.Cache = ev.target.id;

}

}

},

onIEMouse: function() {

if (event.button > 1) {

if(window.event.srcElement.id == RightClick.FlashObjectID && RightClick.Cache == RightClick.FlashObjectID) {

RightClick.call();

}

document.getElementById(RightClick.FlashContainerID).setCapture();

if(window.event.srcElement.id)

RightClick.Cache = window.event.srcElement.id;

}

},

call: function() {

document.getElementById(this.FlashObjectID).rightClick();

}

}

if(typeof deconcept=="undefined"){var deconcept=new Object();}if(typeof deconcept.util=="undefined"){deconcept.util=new Object();}if(typeof deconcept.SWFObjectUtil=="undefined"){deconcept.SWFObjectUtil=new Object();}deconcept.SWFObject=function(_1,id,w,h,_5,c,_7,_8,_9,_a){if(!document.getElementById){return;}this.DETECT_KEY=_a?_a:"detectflash";this.skipDetect=deconcept.util.getRequestParameter(this.DETECT_KEY);this.params=new Object();this.variables=new Object();this.attributes=new Array();if(_1){this.setAttribute("swf",_1);}if(id){this.setAttribute("id",id);}if(w){this.setAttribute("width",w);}if(h){this.setAttribute("height",h);}if(_5){this.setAttribute("version",new deconcept.PlayerVersion(_5.toString().split(".")));}this.installedVer=deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.getPlayerVersion();if(!window.opera&&document.all&&this.installedVer.major>7){deconcept.SWFObject.doPrepUnload=true;}if©{this.addParam("bgcolor",c);}var q=_7?_7:"high";this.addParam("quality",q);this.setAttribute("useExpressInstall",false);this.setAttribute("doExpressInstall",false);var _c=(_8)?_8:window.location;this.setAttribute("xiRedirectUrl",_c);this.setAttribute("redirectUrl","");if(_9){this.setAttribute("redirectUrl",_9);}};deconcept.SWFObject.prototype={useExpressInstall:function(_d){this.xiSWFPath=!_d?"expressinstall.swf":_d;this.setAttribute("useExpressInstall",true);},setAttribute:function(_e,_f){this.attributes[_e]=_f;},getAttribute:function(_10){return this.attributes[_10];},addParam:function(_11,_12){this.params[_11]=_12;},getParams:function(){return this.params;},addVariable:function(_13,_14){this.variables[_13]=_14;},getVariable:function(_15){return this.variables[_15];},getVariables:function(){return this.variables;},getVariablePairs:function(){var _16=new Array();var key;var _18=this.getVariables();for(key in _18){_16[_16.length]=key+"="+_18[key];}return _16;},getSWFHTML:function(){var _19="";if(navigator.plugins&&navigator.mimeTypes&&navigator.mimeTypes.length){if(this.getAttribute("doExpressInstall")){this.addVariable("MMplayerType","PlugIn");this.setAttribute("swf",this.xiSWFPath);}_19="<embed type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" src=\""+this.getAttribute("swf")+"\" width=\""+this.getAttribute("width")+"\" height=\""+this.getAttribute("height")+"\" style=\""+this.getAttribute("style")+"\"";_19+=" id=\""+this.getAttribute("id")+"\" name=\""+this.getAttribute("id")+"\" ";var _1a=this.getParams();for(var key in _1a){_19+=[key]+"=\""+_1a[key]+"\" ";}var _1c=this.getVariablePairs().join("&");if(_1c.length>0){_19+="flashvars=\""+_1c+"\"";}_19+="/>";}else{if(this.getAttribute("doExpressInstall")){this.addVariable("MMplayerType","ActiveX");this.setAttribute("swf",this.xiSWFPath);}_19="<object id=\""+this.getAttribute("id")+"\" classid=\"clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000\" width=\""+this.getAttribute("width")+"\" height=\""+this.getAttribute("height")+"\" style=\""+this.getAttribute("style")+"\">";_19+="<param name=\"movie\" value=\""+this.getAttribute("swf")+"\" />";var _1d=this.getParams();for(var key in _1d){_19+="<param name=\""+key+"\" value=\""+_1d[key]+"\" />";}var _1f=this.getVariablePairs().join("&");if(_1f.length>0){_19+="<param name=\"flashvars\" value=\""+_1f+"\" />";}_19+="</object>";}return _19;},write:function(_20){if(this.getAttribute("useExpressInstall")){var _21=new deconcept.PlayerVersion([6,0,65]);if(this.installedVer.versionIsValid(_21)&&!this.installedVer.versionIsValid(this.getAttribute("version"))){this.setAttribute("doExpressInstall",true);this.addVariable("MMredirectURL",escape(this.getAttribute("xiRedirectUrl")));document.title=document.title.slice(0,47)+" - Flash Player Installation";this.addVariable("MMdoctitle",document.title);}}if(this.skipDetect||this.getAttribute("doExpressInstall")||this.installedVer.versionIsValid(this.getAttribute("version"))){var n=(typeof _20=="string")?document.getElementById(_20):_20;n.innerHTML=this.getSWFHTML();return true;}else{if(this.getAttribute("redirectUrl")!=""){document.location.replace(this.getAttribute("redirectUrl"));}}return false;}};deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.getPlayerVersion=function(){var _23=new deconcept.PlayerVersion([0,0,0]);if(navigator.plugins&&navigator.mimeTypes.length){var x=navigator.plugins["Shockwave Flash"];if(x&&x.description){_23=new deconcept.PlayerVersion(x.description.replace(/([a-zA-Z]|\s)+/,"").replace(/(\s+r|\s+b[0-9]+)/,".").split("."));}}else{if(navigator.userAgent&&navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows CE")>=0){var axo=1;var _26=3;while(axo){try{_26++;axo=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash."+_26);_23=new deconcept.PlayerVersion([_26,0,0]);}catch(e){axo=null;}}}else{try{var axo=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.7");}catch(e){try{var axo=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.6");_23=new deconcept.PlayerVersion([6,0,21]);axo.AllowScriptAccess="always";}catch(e){if(_23.major==6){return _23;}}try{axo=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash");}catch(e){}}if(axo!=null){_23=new deconcept.PlayerVersion(axo.GetVariable("$version").split(" ")[1].split(","));}}}return _23;};deconcept.PlayerVersion=function(_29){this.major=_29[0]!=null?parseInt(_29[0]):0;this.minor=_29[1]!=null?parseInt(_29[1]):0;this.rev=_29[2]!=null?parseInt(_29[2]):0;};deconcept.PlayerVersion.prototype.versionIsValid=function(fv){if(this.major<fv.major){return false;}if(this.major>fv.major){return true;}if(this.minor<fv.minor){return false;}if(this.minor>fv.minor){return true;}if(this.rev<fv.rev){return false;}return true;};deconcept.util={getRequestParameter:function(_2b){var q=document.location.search||document.location.hash;if(_2b==null){return q;}if(q){var _2d=q.substring(1).split("&");for(var i=0;i<_2d.length;i++){if(_2d.substring(0,_2d.indexOf("="))==_2b){return _2d.substring((_2d.indexOf("=")+1));}}}return "";}};deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.cleanupSWFs=function(){var _2f=document.getElementsByTagName("OBJECT");for(var i=_2f.length-1;i>=0;i--){_2f.style.display="none";for(var x in _2f){if(typeof _2f[x]=="function"){_2f[x]=function(){};}}}};if(deconcept.SWFObject.doPrepUnload){if(!deconcept.unloadSet){deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.prepUnload=function(){__flash_unloadHandler=function(){};__flash_savedUnloadHandler=function(){};window.attachEvent("onunload",deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.cleanupSWFs);};window.attachEvent("onbeforeunload",deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.prepUnload);deconcept.unloadSet=true;}}if(!document.getElementById&&document.all){document.getElementById=function(id){return document.all[id];};}var getQueryParamValue=deconcept.util.getRequestParameter;var FlashObject=deconcept.SWFObject;var SWFObject=deconcept.SWFObject

</script>

<style type="text/css">

<!--

body {

background-color: #000000;

}

-->

</style><body scroll="no" oncontextmenu="return false;" onload="RightClick.init();">

<div id="flashcontent"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">

var so = new SWFObject("application.swf", "customRightClick", "900", "900", "9", "#CCCCCC");

so.addParam("quality", "high");

so.addParam("name", "customRightClick");

so.addParam("id", "customRightClick");

so.addParam("AllowScriptAccess", "always");

so.addParam("wmode", "opaque");

so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

so.addParam("menu", "false");

so.addVariable("variable1", "value1");

so.write("flashcontent");

</script>

</body>

help me

application.rar

Edited by mesale0077

@mesale0077:

It's easy. You can use this Application.au3:

$GUI = GUICreate("Application, 2012", 670, 470, -1, -1)
$oGame = ObjCreate("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash")
$oGameGUI = GUICtrlCreateObj($oGame, 10, 10, 650, 450)
$SinkObject=ObjEvent($oGame,"Game_","_IShockwaveFlashEvents")
With $oGame
    .bgcolor = "#000000"
    .Movie = @ScriptDir & "Application.swf"
    .Loop = True
    .ScaleMode = 2
    .wmode = "Opaque"
EndWith
GUISetState()
While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $nMsg = -3