This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Cached Screenshot Deleter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 qsek

qsek

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 03:30 AM

This is a Tool that monitores the Fraps Screenshot Folder and deletes any Screenshot that exceeds the maximum number you entered.
Great for taking auto-repeat Screenshots when playing a Game and dont want to have a 5 Gbyte Screenshot Folder when you finished.
Originally i was inspired by the Cached Video Recording Function of GameCam. It always records the last XX seconds (and deletes older one),
and if something cool happens, you just have to press a hotkey to save it.
I figured out, that taking Shots in JPG and PNG Format does heavy impact to the ingame performance. So this Tool only works, when you have
BMP Files.
The Fraps Screenshot Folder is being autodetected by registry.
It looks like this: Posted Image

Compiled Exe: Attached File  CSD.exe   241.87KB   130 downloads
Source Code: Attached File  BF2_cached.au3   3.97KB   313 downloads
Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite

#2 ScriptLearner

ScriptLearner

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:17 AM

This is a Tool that monitores the Fraps Screenshot Folder and deletes any Screenshot that exceeds the maximum number you entered.
Great for taking auto-repeat Screenshots when playing a Game and dont want to have a 5 Gbyte Screenshot Folder when you finished.
Originally i was inspired by the Cached Video Recording Function of GameCam. It always records the last XX seconds (and deletes older one),
and if something cool happens, you just have to press a hotkey to save it.
I figured out, that taking Shots in JPG and PNG Format does heavy impact to the ingame performance. So this Tool only works, when you have
BMP Files.
The Fraps Screenshot Folder is being autodetected by registry.
It looks like this: Posted Image

Compiled Exe: Attached File  CSD.exe   241.87KB   130 downloads
Source Code: Attached File  BF2_cached.au3   3.97KB   313 downloads

Thanks Should Help With Some Scripting Like Your Program Above In The Future
:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users