This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Graphic bug

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Jon

Jon

Up all night to get lucky

• Administrators
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:11 PM

The cursor looks the same with Classic and Aero.

However, the script you posted just gives me a blue background in both themes. There is no red.

#22 NELyon

NELyon

Do you wanna brew my avatar?

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:44 PM

However, the script you posted just gives me a blue background in both themes. There is no red.

Same here.

Tested in XP, Vista, Both look the same.

Blue BG with the cursor pained fine.

#23 Holger

Holger

AutoIt Spammer

• Developers
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:03 PM

Try this:
AutoIt         
#include <GUIConstants.au3> $GUI = GUICreate("OSdesign",@DesktopWidth/2,@DesktopHeight/2);,-1,-1,$WS_POPUP) GUISetBkColor(0xff) GUISetCursor(16,1) $g1 = GUICtrlCreateGraphic(0, 0, 200, 200) GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1,$GUI_GR_COLOR, 0xff0000) For $i = 1 To 100 GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1,$GUI_GR_RECT,0, 0, $i, 200) Next $MOUSE_GRAPHIC = GUICtrlCreateGraphic(0,0,12,12) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_COLOR,0x000000) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,0,0) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,1,0) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,0,1) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,0,2) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,0,3) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,0,4) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,0,5) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,0,6) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,0,7) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,0,8) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,0,9) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,1,9) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,2,8) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,3,7) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,4,7) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,5,7) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,6,7) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,7,7) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,7,6) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,6,5) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,5,4) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,4,3) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,3,2) GUICtrlSetGraphic($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$GUI_GR_PIXEL,2,1) $g1 = GUICtrlCreateGraphic(100, 0, 200, 200) GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1,$GUI_GR_COLOR, 0xff0000) For $i = 1 To 100 GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1,$GUI_GR_RECT,0, 0, $i, 200) Next GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1     $MousePos = GUIGetCursorInfo($GUI)     GUICtrlSetPos($MOUSE_GRAPHIC,$MousePos[0],$MousePos[1])     If GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then Exit WEnd

So the 'mouse-cursor' has to be drawn as last to be on the top.

#24 NELyon

NELyon

Do you wanna brew my avatar?

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:05 PM

I don't know if this is the expected behaviour, but now the "cursor" goes under part of the red area, but appears above the red on other sections of it.

If this is confusing, please say so :D

#25 Holger

Holger

AutoIt Spammer

• Developers
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:11 PM

Yeah, that is for demonstrating that this 'cursor'-graphic control has to be drawn as the last graphic.
There are 2 red graphic parts, one before and one after creating the 'cursor' graphic.

Edited by Holger, 13 January 2008 - 11:11 PM.

#26 jpm

jpm

a Real GUI/debug lover

• Developers
  • 9,777 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:36 PM

THere is no red it was just painted to indicate that area where the simulaled cursor disapear when you move the mouse.
With the holger example the cursor disapear also in some portion in the red area.

#27 Valik

Valik

Former developer.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,879 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:11 AM

Can we close this as NO BUG? Virtually nobody can isolate the issue and there's been no activity in over a month...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users