This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Does this exists?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 EliTe_ThuT

EliTe_ThuT

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:38 AM

Hey,

I'd like to know if there is any function that already exists to detect pixel color of a minimized windows. Like MouseClickPlus would do to click in a minimized window.

thanks

#2 Valik

Valik

Former developer.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,879 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:24 AM

Do you want to know what I'd like to know? I'd like to know what compelled you to ask a question in a forum for suggestions on how to improve the language. It's quite impossible for you to actually be making a suggestion, since you don't even know if the feature you're talking about exists. Then again, based on the question, I shouldn't really expect too much. Please go read page 20 of a book while you're looking at page 10.

#3 EliTe_ThuT

EliTe_ThuT

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:28 AM

Do you want to know what I'd like to know? I'd like to know what compelled you to ask a question in a forum for suggestions on how to improve the language. It's quite impossible for you to actually be making a suggestion, since you don't even know if the feature you're talking about exists. Then again, based on the question, I shouldn't really expect too much. Please go read page 20 of a book while you're looking at page 10.

Well actually...this is a request forum...so I was just asking if that function already existed...and of course if it doesn't I'd like to know if it's possible for someone to make this...

#4 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,223 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:37 AM

Well actually...this is a request forum...so I was just asking if that function already existed...and of course if it doesn't I'd like to know if it's possible for someone to make this...

correct ...but not a Questions forum :

AutoIt Feature Requests
Post your ideas and suggestions for AutoIt here.
This is for requesting new AutoIt language features - it is NOT for general scripting ideas.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions                                                                 Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#5 therks

therks

Witty quote

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:10 AM

The pixels don't exist to check if they're not on the screen. So the answer to your questions (does it exist/can someone make it) is no.

#6 EliTe_ThuT

EliTe_ThuT

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 04:14 PM

The pixels don't exist to check if they're not on the screen. So the answer to your questions (does it exist/can someone make it) is no.

Ow, I see.
Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users