This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

SciTE Auto Propercase

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 James

James

Universalist

• MVPs
  • 10,293 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:37 PM

Hi,

I am using the beta SciTE package that Jos posted. The Auto Propercase function does not work for me. I clicked the update, restarted SciTE but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks,
James

#2 jpm

jpm

a Real GUI/debug lover

• Developers
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:09 AM

Hi,

I am using the beta SciTE package that Jos posted. The Auto Propercase function does not work for me. I clicked the update, restarted SciTE but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks,
James

canyou follows Sticky directives you did mention any environment info such as winfows version,...

#3 James

James

Universalist

• MVPs
  • 10,293 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:49 AM

Sorry :)

Windows XP SP2
SciTE4AutoIt3 Beta
AutoIt 3.2.10.0

When I check Auto Propercase Functions and Keywords and the click "Update" and go back into SciTE, when I type in a function like so:

It doesn't Auto Propercase. I have tried restarting SciTE, making sure it's check correctly, yet nothing works.

#4 jpm

jpm

a Real GUI/debug lover

• Developers
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 01:33 PM

Sorry :)

Windows XP SP2
SciTE4AutoIt3 Beta
AutoIt 3.2.10.0

When I check Auto Propercase Functions and Keywords and the click "Update" and go back into SciTE, when I type in a function like so:

It doesn't Auto Propercase. I have tried restarting SciTE, making sure it's check correctly, yet nothing works.

so now Jos can analyse

#5 James

James

Universalist

• MVPs
  • 10,293 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:24 PM

Any news on this problem?

#6 Valik

Valik

Former developer.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,879 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:20 PM

Jos is out of town.

#7 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,285 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:28 PM

Both Propercase and Abbrev functions are currently missing ... just missed implementing them after the latest update i received from Valik.

Please post issues in the Thread I created in the Developers forum so I have all BUGs together in one place :)

Thanks
Jos

Edited by Jos, 06 January 2008 - 06:29 PM.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions                                                                 Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#8 James

James

Universalist

• MVPs
  • 10,293 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:54 PM

You mean issues for SciTE?

And like Gar was with his functions, you were also having a senior moment but as love you, we will let it go.. because we love you lots! :)

P.S thanks Jos!

Edited by JamesB, 06 January 2008 - 05:55 PM.

#9 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,285 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:04 PM

You mean issues for SciTE?

I mean issues with the Beta version of SciTE4AutoIt3 I separately posted the announcement for in the Developers forum. The one in which I also stated I wouldn't be around for a week and you didn't really read before clicking the Download and hitting the RUN button.. :)

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions                                                                 Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#10 James

James

Universalist

• MVPs
  • 10,293 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:05 PM

Oh yeah... Woops. :)

#11 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,285 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:40 PM

Added them back in and will be available again in the next version of SciTE4AutoIt3.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users