This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Official Z33to Update

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#21 evl

evl

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 02:56 PM

Also the biggest problem is that it does not press enter after their is something on the line it just waits and waits and waits and never does it.

I also have that same problem.
Ive been using an older version of the script in the meantime (one with all the left clicks) but Im having trouble that any of the Arrow keys dont register ( {UP},{DOWN} )
I love the way auto sort works on this script, and Id use it on the other one I have - except half would work with Hardware mouse on, half would work with it off.
Im hoping someone can help us out with the pressing of ENTER when a fish bites. I understand how it works, I even snapped a screenshot and checked the X,Y and colors... but it still does not work. Im stuck here, and Im sure others are also.
Just another idea (For those who liked /echo)
Instead of /echo for those who are worried about GMs reading logs or something.
Why not -
Send ("Here fishy fishy fishy!"); Sleep (2000); Send("{ESC}");

Or something like that in place of Echo.
Just a thought :whistle:

Edit:
Also, It may be helpful for someone who has this feature working to post all settings and such. Screen Res, Overlay res, etc etc.

Edited by evl, 26 January 2004 - 03:07 PM.

#22 Deathgigas

Deathgigas

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 09:09 PM

EDIT:I removed the code, sorry :whistle:

This is what I used, it's z33to's older version, I changed a few digits to make it more faster and made it equip the proper rod and bait I'm using before every line cast so that if the rod brakes or the bait runs out it won't screw up. It works perfectly fine. I've run it for 2 hours straight at one time, but it probably fished for only an hour, and got 2 stacks of moat carp, 1 skill lvl, and a few crayfish, using 7 bamboo rods and 3-5 stacks of little worms, can't remember. This is for 1024 x 768 and resolution 512 x 512. I think the problem many people are having is with the resolution, I had the same problem with the ENTER key not being pressed, but when I changed the resolution it was fine. Make sure it is 1024 x 768 in the FFXI Config Screen Size menu NOT in-game. Also make sure the text color and menu colors aren't all weird, they should be solid colours and not transparent, if you changed it around while in-game then change it back. If anyone could put in an auto-logout/login function for after every hour of fishing in the script and something that changes rod+bait every 6 casts or so would be great. I read on the Xunleashed forums about after every 150 attempts or so all rods keep breaking or something, or if they don't, rusty items are fished until inventory is full. I had 2 Tarutaru rods break 2 times in a row in an 1 hour test, unfortunately I didn't check if my bamboo rods all broke in a row in the 2 hours I tested. I also read about how you get caught by a GM. The only way you would get caught, I think, is if someone told on you. The servers keep a constant log of everything happening on your screen, and if someone says something to a GM and they check it, you'd probably get caught. Anyway that's just some of the info I put together about my experiences, hopefully I'll get my script to work better for longer periods of time using the rod and bait I use now. Good work on the scripts, it gives me much more needed rest.

Edited by Deathgigas, 30 January 2004 - 09:49 PM.

#23 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 05:28 PM

This doesn't work.

I have mouse hardware control "OFF" and all the chat filters turned off.

When I run the script it seems to work fine until it goes to autosort. Then it somehow invokes mouse move and whirls me around doing a 180 degree turn so I'm facing away from the fishing area. This causes me not to be able to fish.

Why is this occuring?

#24 saltytaco

saltytaco

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 06:21 PM

Make sure your overlay graphics are 1024x768 and you have turned hardware mouse on.

It's working great for me ^^

#25 Sleepyfox

Sleepyfox

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 06:30 PM

Something is wrong wit my chat filters.... when i put tell to off it just says <Hold> next to it and i still can get tells... i even put my self on invisible and people still can /tell me.. its probly jacking up the timings for the macro... can someone tell me how do i turn off the dumb filters.. i go to Menu>Config>Chat filters>and turn everything off but some says hold... ow well help me out :whistle:

#26 saltytaco

saltytaco

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 07:28 PM

I'm not sure that you can turn off tells, maybe cause that is the channel GMs will use?

Either way, I have not noticed it messing up my fishing. I just simply ignore them.

#27 Sleepyfox

Sleepyfox

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 08:10 PM

you might be right :whistle: cause it just says HOLD on say,shout,tell instead of ON ow well i'll just ignore the tells >.<

#28 ravenfyre

ravenfyre

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 04:30 PM

Shouldn't you put "ON" filters? They are "OFF" by defeault, if you enable the filter then whatever it's filtering will not show up. I put everything on and all is quiet in my chat box unless someone sends a /tell which you can't really filter but who cares, the text is a different color anyway.

#29 HBD

HBD

Seeker

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 06:20 AM

I just found this script a couple days ago, and at first it worked perfectly. The last couple times though, the timing is all off. It will try to /fish while I'm already fishing, and when I catch something, it doesn't respond at all. I thought maybe my script had become corrupted, so I made a new one by copy/pasting the original code from this topic. Still not working right.

I'm not sure what's wrong. Anyone have any ideas?

#30 saltytaco

saltytaco

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 05:56 PM

Are you sure you have Hardware support on for your mouse?

#31 HBD

HBD

Seeker

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 06:31 PM

Positive. And it's odd, because it'll work fine for the first 5-10 casts, but after that, the timing seems to go further and further awry.

#32 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 06:57 PM

Removed

Edited by Ealric, 05 February 2004 - 12:34 PM.

#33 Sleepyfox

Sleepyfox

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:31 PM

leave the code making to Z33to and Jade >.< so far we have figured out that the up and down arrows work for crap thats why they added mouse move. D:

#34 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:38 PM

I didn't ask about up and down arrows now did I? I asked why the number 1 key wasn't being depressed when it's being coded.

Leaving code making for one or two people isn't what I'm about. I like to work on my own revisions but I don't necessarily have to reinvent the wheel to do it.

All SE has to do is parse check users who constantly type in /fish by command and when they find someone who's been on for 24 hours or less that has typed it in over 1000 times - wala banned.

Most people fish with CTRL+num. This is what I'm trying to do. As for the other stuff, I've already hashed out a way to include two separate files that autosort perfectly without using mouse and almost have the other one working so that I can use 3 key commands to pause the main script and 3 key commands to continue the script.

If you don't have something remotely intelligent to say here then don't offer your feedback.

#35 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:50 PM

Hey Ealric, what version of AutoIt are you using? Just curious because I'm running the v3 0.91 and my fishbot works with Send ("^1") just fine.

#36 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:55 PM

dervish thanks!

I didn't realize they updated from .90 to .91. I'll try it out and get back to you. Also, I've put more random markers in my own personal script so that it doesn't appear to be automated.

#37 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:06 PM

Dervish using send ("^1"); just opens the chat command line using version .91. What send delay are you using and/or can you post a snippet of the code you are using that works?

It seems to me that ^1 while defaulting to CTRL 1 may still be too fast for some of the in-game macros to work. A lot of time there is undue lag before the game can access the macro bar.

Thanks in advance.

#38 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:13 PM

I'm not at home so I can't look at my script but if I remember correctly the key delay is 150.

I'm also using windows xp pro, FFXI compact keyboard setting with hardware mouse turned on.

#39 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:26 PM

Okay I reset my settings and tried it again. It worked twice and then after that it would hit or miss just opening the chat bar as if it were going to type something in. I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with lag or delay.

#40 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:38 PM

I'm guessing the delay needs to be tweaked some more, though I wouldn't rule out lag either. Mine tends to run great then the autosort will go a little crazy but it tends to always corrects itself in time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users