This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Any update for AutoItX (ListView please)?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_UncleRedz_*

Guest_UncleRedz_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2004 - 12:19 PM

Hi,

I'm currently using the AutoItX.dll version (from a .NET application) and it works perfectly, but I'm missing the functions for controling ListView controls.

As I've noticed that this is supported in the latest betas for the AutoIt.exe version, I'm wondering if there is any plans on adding this support to the AutoItX beta and if so, when? :idiot:

Cheers!

#2 Jon

Jon

Up all night to get lucky

• Administrators
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 12:22 PM

Hi,

I'm currently using the AutoItX.dll version (from a .NET application) and it works perfectly, but I'm missing the functions for controling ListView controls.

As I've noticed that this is supported in the latest betas for the AutoIt.exe version, I'm wondering if there is any plans on adding this support to the AutoItX beta and if so, when?  :idiot:

Cheers!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When 3.0.103 is released I will go back over AutoItX and add in the new features.

#3 sykes

sykes

Haiku Computer Operator

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:00 PM

When 3.0.103 is released I will go back over AutoItX and add in the new features.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know not all features will be added to AutoItX, but do you have a list of the features that *will* be added?
We have enough youth. How about a fountain of SMART?

#4 Jon

Jon

Up all night to get lucky

• Administrators
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:06 PM

I know not all features will be added to AutoItX, but do you have a list of the features that *will* be added?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users