This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Okay...now How Do You Run This?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Apathy_next2_*

Guest_Apathy_next2_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2004 - 02:14 AM

Hi
I am trying to use Autoit3(latest version) and I don't know how to run it.
I have copied a FFXI script to notepad and compiled it and it ran fine. But How do I turn it on in the game? It says paused in the system tray?
Can someone please post a small turotial on how to use this program.
Thank you

#2 Guest_wuriwuri_*

Guest_wuriwuri_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2004 - 09:47 PM

hiho
normally i dont use bots but fishing in ffxi is sooo boring
can someone explain me somethings about using a fishing bot in a pm please :whistle:

#3 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 09:58 PM

First download the beta version (latest one is ver .91).

Run the setup .exe file.

Copy any of the scripts that people have on here for use into notepad. Save it as text the first time so you can modify/edit it in the future.

Now then, save the notepad file again by going to File > Save As and choose File Type "all files". Now type in the file name which is FFAF.au3 and hit save. Make sure you do it this way or you'll end up with an FFAF.au3.txt file. You do not want .txt on the end of the file as the extension.

Now that you've done that open up FFXI. Get yourself to the Games selection page in Play Online. Now go back to the program menu and find autoit > run script. Choose the location where you saved your FFAF.au3 script and run it. You now have 100 seconds to finish getting in the game.

Go back to play online which is minimized and finish entering the game. Be near the fishing hole you call home and get ready to start reeling. Once you begin, just use yer best judgement.

Have fun.

#4 Guest_wuriwuri_*

Guest_wuriwuri_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2004 - 11:25 PM

k thank you very much i will try this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users