OFFLINE CHAT MESSENGER ALOWS YOU TO CHAT WITHOUT THE INTERNET

HAVE YOU EVER LOST YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION, AND

THOUGHT IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I COULD CHAT WITHOUT

THE INTERNET? WELL NOW YOU CAN. THIS IS THE FREE

VERSION LIMITATIONS: THERE IS A 10 SECOUND DELAY

AFTER YOU PRESS ENTER INSIDE OF THE CHAT BOX, BEFORE

YOUR MESSAGE IS SENT.....................................................

I HAVE INCLUDED THE FREE VERSION HERE, SO YOU DON'T

HAVE TO GO TO WWW.OFFLINECHATMESSENGER.COM IF

YOU DON'T WANT TO. HOWEVER THERE IS A USER MANUAL

ON THE SITE THAT WILL TELL YOU HOW IT WORKS. THE PAID

VERSION IS $129.99 BUT PLEASE, READ THE USER MANUAL

AND CHECK OUT THE FREE VERSION BEFORE YOU BUY. THE

PAID VERSION IS THE SAME, WITHOUT THE 10 SECOUND

DELAY. SO IF YOU WANT TO DO INSTANT MESSAGING GET

THE PAID VERSION............................................................

OFFLINE_CHAT_MESSENGER_V1.0_SETUP.zip

$129.99 :) who want to buy it :(

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Just tested in my VM and this doesn't even work (had to manually open the "box.exe" script).

And for those wondering how this is supposed to work, it reads the text with SAPI and you're supposed to call your friend and put the phone next to your speakers.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Here's my version: completely free and without limitations (I'm feeling generous)!

GUICreate("Andreas Free offline chat client",300,200)
$sapi=ObjCreate("SAPI.SpVoice")
$edit=GUICtrlCreateEdit("",10,10,280,145)
$button=GUICtrlCreateButton('"Send Message"',10,165,280,30)
GUISetState()

Do
    $msg=GUIGetMsg()
    If $msg=$button Then $sapi.Speak(GUICtrlread($edit))
Until $msg=-3
Edited by monoceres

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

okay so he made this script? which is really stupid infact, that will burn your talk minutes, and he wants 129.99 for it?

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! lemme get this straight. he made a stupid 50 line script, that you put your cell phone infront of your speakers and microphone, and trasnlate that voice into text, every 10 seconds? (which is the free version), and then you want 129.99 for this script, which is probably like 50 lines long, for a 'free' version? HAHA dude ive never laughed this hard.

i gave my friend this script just to laugh at and he gave me this back:

; Snipped by SmOke_N

i guess thats exact code...LOL! just remove the Sleep(10000) and then you got the 129.95 paid version woo!!

Edited by SmOke_N

Noobish Question: If he used autoit 3 to make the script he couldnt even sell it right? Its a copyright of the autoit company?

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

Noobish Question: If he used autoit 3 to make the script he couldnt even sell it right? Its a copyright of the autoit company?

no, he could, as long as someone wants to buy it

by the way,XProtector was written to help this

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

this did make me laugh :(

I mean, Can you believe this???

Buying something for 129,-

And if you have it you have to spill your cell phone money..

Get a Life :)

Not really you can use a 2 way radio. Did you know they have hand held radios

that they claim will reach 150 miles, i'm sure they will really only reach 15 to 25

tops. but still if they have vox input, and you get 4 of them, and hook 1 of them

up to your computer, and you have a friend hook one up to his computer, and

put the other 1 on the same frequency, and your friend does the same with his,

you just might be able to have a conversation from like a good 5 to 10 miles

away. no air time needed. you guys should look into mobile to mobile. if you

call a friend who goes through the same company as you then the

air time would be free. or free nights and weekends. cell phones can be

costly you are right. but anyways thats how this messenger works. it speaks out the sound through a text to voice converter. so therefore any voice conection that can send out an audio message it will work on; making it universal.

This program can be so much fun.............

just hook the cell up to your computer, and have your

friend do the same, and then you can set back and chat

on the offline chat messenger

if you

call a friend who goes through the same company as you then the

air time would be free. or free nights and weekends.

So, if you have a cell phone, and your friend has a cell phone, and you want to "chat", why don't you just open your mouth and "chat" the old fashioned way??? :(

Oh, and if one of you can't talk, then I heard they have this cool new type of chat for cell phones called "text messaging". It sends your messages like magic without an internet connection. And most of the cell phone companies will let you have this cool technology for less than $129 :)

So, if you have a cell phone, and your friend has a cell phone, and you want to "chat", why don't you just open your mouth and "chat" the old fashioned way??? :(

Oh, and if one of you can't talk, then I heard they have this cool new type of chat for cell phones called "text messaging". It sends your messages like magic without an internet connection. And most of the cell phone companies will let you have this cool technology for less than $129 :)

if you and your friend have a cell phone, why don't you just open your mouth and talk?

well if you have a computer just press buttons and type, there is no need for VOIP. not really.

it works both ways, in both area's bro.

Edited by program builder

HAVE YOU EVER LOST YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION, AND

THOUGHT IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I COULD CHAT WITHOUT

THE INTERNET? WELL NOW YOU CAN. THIS IS THE FREE

VERSION LIMITATIONS: THERE IS A 10 SECOUND DELAY

AFTER YOU PRESS ENTER INSIDE OF THE CHAT BOX, BEFORE

YOUR MESSAGE IS SENT.....................................................

(rest of shit)

Lookie, lookie, lookie. This could be useful script! For a dumb ass who never learned to speak!

$0.10.

Thus, I am not sure he understands what we are talking about. Maybe we should draw that to him.

post-7337-1211013064_thumb.gif

Moderator, please lock this. It is going nowhere.

I can do signature me.