New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with SciTE v1.77

Jos

• Developers

5/17/2008: Uploaded a new SciTE4AutoIt3.exe installer.

==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE/Scintilla updates.

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

Enjoy,

Jos

05/17/2008
*** Merged the updates of SciTE v 1.76 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE v 1.76. (Jos)
*** SciTE4AutoIt3 Installer (Jos)
    - Fixed: Start menu shortcut for SciTEConfig. 
    - Removed the Included aut2exe versions since there are in latest Production version of AutoIt3.
    - Added: Dump of the installer information into Install.log which resides in the SciTE directory.
*** Updated LUA Functions:
    - Fixed: Skip added Func trace when Func is commented. (Valik)
*** Updated Tidy.exe v2.0.23.14 (Jos)
    - Added: support for CONST on its own and in LOCAL/GLOBAL/DIM lines.
    - Fixed: command options caps problem for region comments.
    - Fixed: variable table build was skipping all variables declared on Continuation lines.
    - Added: test to skip the copy of #Region comments when the Rgegion is generated by Koda.
*** Updated Obfuscator.exe v1.0.24.17 (Jos)
    - Added: Commandline support for /autoit3dir.
    - Fixed: Avoid removal of onautoitexit by the strip unused func option.
*** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui/AutoIt3Wrapper v1.10.1.8 (Jos)
    - Added: Test to ensure that the Output file is Not Equal to the Input script file avoiding 
             zapping the original script. (yes it happens :) )
    - Fixed: Properly remove the standard Resources in case a different language is used.
    - Fixed: Always skip UPX on a x64 system.
    - Fixed: Setting the proper default version in the resources using the Bin version. 
*** Updated SciTEConfig.exe v1.6.6.8 (Jos)
    - Added: Commandline support for /autoit3dir.
*** Updated Abbreviations files and Documentation for UserCalltips and Abbreviations. (MHz)
Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest SciTE4AutoIt3 installer seems badly broken.

It seems to use C:\Program Files\Autoit3 as the Autoit3 directory, rather than that specified in the InstallDir key in the registry.

It also seems to only highlight commands that have nothing to do with GUI management (As in, all GUI functions are left unhighlighted) Along with the Switch/EndSwitch commands. It also has numerous other problems (Lacking the BETA_AUTOIT boolean in the au3.properties file, only loading some menu options despite them all being in au3.properties, etc)

Using the zip file, it works just fine. Is this just my computer behaving oddly?

• Developers

The latest SciTE4AutoIt3 installer seems badly broken.

It seems to use C:\Program Files\Autoit3 as the Autoit3 directory, rather than that specified in the InstallDir key in the registry.

It also seems to only highlight commands that have nothing to do with GUI management (As in, all GUI functions are left unhighlighted) Along with the Switch/EndSwitch commands. It also has numerous other problems (Lacking the BETA_AUTOIT boolean in the au3.properties file, only loading some menu options despite them all being in au3.properties, etc)

Using the zip file, it works just fine. Is this just my computer behaving oddly?

I haven't changed the logic in the installer as far as I know. It does retrieve the key from the registry for AutoIt3 and adds "\SciTE" to it:

ReadRegStr $R0 HKLM "Software\AutoIt v3\AutoIt" "InstallDir"
   StrCpy $INSTDIR "$R0\SciTE"

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Is there an option to print the (currently grey) indentation markers?

Or has anyone already written a script to generate a printout of an AutoIt program with visible indentation markers?

OK.

I've seen the "Tidy report", but that is visually not quite as pleasing as the standard screen display of SciTE - although currently better than NO visible indentation markers. (Took me a while to get the Tidy.INI generating the report ...)

• Developers

There is no standard option in SciTE and the Tidy report is really to show the logic of the program.

You could write a simple script that does this for you if its something you what to use regularly. should be pretty simple. :)

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Run into a include bug/limitation with Obfuscator(1.0.24.17)

In the following setup:

- Main.au3 [#include ".\Include\Include_1.au3"]

- .\Include\Include_1.au3 [#include ".\Include_2.au3"]

- .\Include\Include_2.au3

Obfuscator can't find the Include_2 file.

Obfuscator log part:

0.04 ============================== Reading Source into Array ======================================================

0.04 ==> Start Add_Include: Include_Rec$:#include ".\Include\Include_1.au3"

0.04 ==> *** skipped Checking for Already Included no #include-once found.

0.04 ==> Loading Include file into source Array:.\include\include_1.au3

0.04 ==> Start Add_Include: Include_Rec$:#include ".\Include_2.au3"

!==> *** ERROR: include file not found :#include ".\Include_2.au3"

0.04 ### Listing included files ###

0.04 1:.\include\include_1.au3

And Thanks for the new version.

MvG

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

• Developers

Hi

Run into a include bug/limitation with Obfuscator(1.0.24.17)

In the following setup:

- Main.au3 [#include ".\Include\Include_1.au3"]

- .\Include\Include_1.au3 [#include ".\Include_2.au3"]

- .\Include\Include_2.au3

Obfuscator can't find the Include_2 file.

Obfuscator log part:

0.04 ============================== Reading Source into Array ======================================================

0.04 ==> Start Add_Include: Include_Rec$:#include ".\Include\Include_1.au3"

0.04 ==> *** skipped Checking for Already Included no #include-once found.

0.04 ==> Loading Include file into source Array:.\include\include_1.au3

0.04 ==> Start Add_Include: Include_Rec$:#include ".\Include_2.au3"

0.04 ### Listing included files ###

0.04 1:.\include\include_1.au3

And Thanks for the new version.

MvG

Fixed in v 1.0.24.18 currently available in the Beta directory.

Thanks

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Fixed in v 1.0.24.18 currently available in the Beta directory.

Thanks

Jos

Sorry, Still getting a file not found on Include_2.au3 with the new version.

>Running Obfuscator (1.0.24.18) from:C:\PROG_XP\AutoIt3\SciTE cmdline:

- Iteration 1 Strip Functions result: Output 4 lines and stripped 0 lines

- Iteration 2 Strip Variables result: Output 4 lines and stripped 0 lines

+> Obfuscator v1.0.24.18 finished obfuscating 4 lines. created:D:\...\Obfuscator_Include_Error\MAIN_3_Obfuscated.au3

Here are the test files I'm using.

Contains 3 Main.au3 files, in diverent location, that all linkup to the same include files.

... removed(Cleanup)

Edited by T.52857170

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

Knock Knock ...

• Developers

Sorry, Still getting a file not found on Include_2.au3 with the new version.

Ok, see what I missed now. Thought I tested the same as you described but I wasn't.

Uploaded v1.0.24.19 that fixes this.

Thanks

Jos :)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Ok, see what I missed now. Thought I tested the same as you described but I wasn't.

Uploaded v1.0.24.19 that fixes this.

Thanks

Jos :)

Working. :P

Thanks.

Knock Knock ...

I have a question. I've been using Scite to edit files aside from AutoIt, specifically PHP, but I seem to be having a problem now. First I'll mention that I haven't done any PHP work for a few months now so I'm honestly not sure when this might have happened but when I opened up a .php file in Scite just now, all my color coding was absent. I'm not sure what caused this, as all my configuration appears to be in order, but I checked the About window and read this:

SciTE4AutoIt3

Version 1.76

May 8 2008 14:31:31

by Neil Hodgson.

Updated: Valik & Jos

Modified version of SC1 which only contains the AutoIt3 Lexer.

I'm just wondering if the bolded part of this quote is the root of my problem before I start fiddling with config files. If so, I might just install plain-Jane Scite in a separate folder and use that for all my non-AutoIt needs.

Thanks for reading.

Sounds like your full SciTE version was replaced by SciTE SC1, which is the lite version packaged with AutoIt3. You should just be able to extract the latest SciTE from the Scite4AutoIt3 package and overwrite it.

• Developers

I'm just wondering if the bolded part of this quote is the root of my problem before I start fiddling with config files. If so, I might just install plain-Jane Scite in a separate folder and use that for all my non-AutoIt needs.

You are indeed using the "Lite" version of SciTE that contains only the basic Lexer code and the AU3 Lexer logic to keep the size down, and is provided in de AutoIt3 installer. Just do as wraithdu suggested.

Sounds like your full SciTE version was replaced by SciTE SC1, which is the lite version packaged with AutoIt3. You should just be able to extract the latest SciTE from the Scite4AutoIt3 package and overwrite it.

Correct, just one comment: AutoIt3.exe will only overide SciTE when the Full version isn't present. We test if the SciTE4AutoIt3.chm file is persent to determine which SciTE version is loaded. :)

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 1 month later...

Hi, small issue encounterd with tidy.

Issue: "$WS_SYSMENU)"

Souce code:
    Local Const $WS_POPUP = 0x80000000
    Local Const $WS_SYSMENU = 0x00080000
    Local Const $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI = BitOR($WS_MINIMIZEBOX, $WS_CAPTION, $WS_POPUP, $WS_SYSMENU)
    Local Const $WS_SIZEBOX = 0x00040000

Tidy output:
$WS_SIZEBOX            00275 00284
$WS_SYSMENU            00273 00274
#### $WS_SYSMENU)        00274
$_event                00329 00338 00339

Other live example: "$bDefault)"

Adding a space before the ')' blocks the effect. (one time, depending on tidy settings)

00083  |    Local Const $bDefault = 0
00084  |    
00085  |    Local $RndText = IniRead($sIniFile, $sSection, 'RndText', $bDefault )
00086  |    Local $ColorAll = IniRead($sIniFile, $sSection, 'ColorAll', $bDefault )
00087  |    Local $ColorBorder = IniRead($sIniFile, $sSection, 'ColorBorder', $bDefault)
00088  |    Local $ShowPallet = IniRead($sIniFile, $sSection, 'ShowPallet', $bDefault)
00089  |    
00090  |    $RndText = Int(Number($RndText))

$Wsize                  ----- 00008 00022 00032 00034
$bDefault                00083 00085 00086 00125 00087 00088 00155
$bDefault)              00087 00088
$c_KeyWord_A              00117 00154 00155
Edited by T.52857170

Knock Knock ...

Hi. other small tidy issue, this time with block commented function lines.

Prefixing the comment block function text with a line remark character will block them from being processed As being real code

00001   #include-once
00003  +-#cs    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
00004  |    Func Random_Word($WCount = 1, $Wsize = 1);;,$Wvar=0)
00005  |    Func _Exit($sMessage = '', $iLineNumber = 0)
00006  +-#ce    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
00008  +-Func Random_Word($WCount = 1, $Wsize = 1);;,$Wvar=0);; [08.06.xx]

Function name            Row     Referenced at Row(s)
========================= ====== ==================================================================================
Random_Word            00004  00008
Random_Word            00008 
_Exit                    00053 
_Exit                    00005  00053
Edited by T.52857170

Knock Knock ...

• Developers

@T.52857170 , I have uploaded a new version of Tidy to the Beta subdirectory that should fix both reported issues.

Give it a try and let me know when you find other issues.

Thanks

jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.