This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Ealric's Final Version

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#41 ir0nfist

ir0nfist

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 08:09 AM

Well I just finished coding the auto tell responder. Works great. I just wish people could get my script i had up working lol. I will let people know how to do this but honestly i don't want it released publicly... why i took my code down cause sooo many hits to this site. Let me know if that irc channel gets goin so we can share ideas out of the limelight...

#42 Breckenridge

Breckenridge

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 09:38 AM

Jon said that Google was disabled now. I'm sure the amount of hits will peter off slowly I hope.

Perhaps he should see if he can block Altavista and yahoo, the latter being the most important

#43 irix

irix

Seeker

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:22 PM

I tweaked the random sleep for when catching fish so it would catch them instead of wait to long and they would get away to 600-1000 instead of the original 3000-3200. It works the first time, and if you keep catching fish it will continue working but once you cant find a fish it will not click enter all together. If I do it myself it will go back to original way. I switch both sets in both areas. Any ideas how to finish this.

Some Problems -
Broken Line

Ideas -
When rod breaks, read that message make alt+3 replace rod
When inventory is full have it /sit command on alt+4 (Looks less suspicious than standing near the water with a pole no bait)

#44 Guest_cgicw_*

Guest_cgicw_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:12 PM

Jon said that Google was disabled now. I'm sure the amount of hits will peter off slowly I hope.

Perhaps he should see if he can block Altavista and yahoo, the latter being the most important

You are right, do the search on google and this site no longer pops up as #1 :whistle:

#45 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:00 PM

Okay let's narrow this problem down for those of you who can't get it to work. Seems to be a half and half issue - some get it and some dont'.

For those of you who can't get the enter to work after the first catch:

Are your settings the same as mine? Yes or No
What OS are you running on your computer?
What are the system specs on your computer?

I'd like to help you narrow it down some more but I need a bit more info. I ran it last night while I slept using 13 stacks of bait. It ran flawlessly and I woke up right as it was running out of bait.

So it ran for 8+ hours fine.

#46 Jon

Jon

Up all night to get lucky

• Administrators
  • 10,294 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:07 PM

The forum posts are gone from google now, and yahoo seems to use the same database.

The search engine hits were 1000 per day for google, and 100 for yahoo - they were the main hits.

#47 pud

pud

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:11 PM

Jon just out of curiosity, how many new members joined say within the last 10 days?

#48 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:19 PM

Hold everything. I found the problem I think.

For those of you that aren't getting the script to work, are you catching multiple fish and/or using rigs?

If so I found the answer. I'll post it in a bit. I was so tired last night I just mistakenly put something in the wrong area.

#49 Jon

Jon

Up all night to get lucky

• Administrators
  • 10,294 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:19 PM

137 :whistle:

#50 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:26 PM

Code Removed - Check final script thread on PAGE 4 of this thread.  That post has all of the instructions and the newest and latest code.  If the date is past February 5, 2004 then the final script will also be removed.  Until then, I will keep the scripts in that thread going.

Edited by Ealric, 05 February 2004 - 05:38 AM.

#51 irix

irix

Seeker

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 03:18 PM

As for late enter on fish, Iam not catching more than 1 fish, I do have all settings same, I use win2k though.
When I tweaked the random sleep to 600-1000 from 3000-3200 it worked perfect but after it missed a fish it wouldnt respond at all until I force it to catch another one. Then itd be back to normal till it missed another fish. I changed it in all 4 lines, maybe I missed something. Thanks in advance

#52 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 03:32 PM

Not really sure on that. You can tweak those delays on the ENTER portions of the script from the standard 3200, etc. to whatever you want.

The reason I set it to that is to allow 3 bobs on the fishing pole before reeling it in. You can adjust this setting to fit your own personal needs. If you want it to enter immediately, just lower it down to (0800,1100) which will random just under a second to at a second.

NOTE:

I have not tested this script at all in windows 2000. I'd be interested to find out if anyone else is using the same OS.

Putting in a snippet of code to show the things you should not change.

If PixelGetColor(22,994) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(108,996) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(228,997) = 16777215 Then AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 40); Sleep(Random(3000,3200)); Send("{ENTER}");You have a bite so let's hit enter Sleep(2500); EndIf

Sleep(Random(3000,3200));

You can change this to (0800,1100)

Sleep(2500); - DO NOT CHANGE THIS -
If you did change it, change it back OR change it higher.

You can change this to Sleep(5000);

Edited by Ealric, 04 February 2004 - 03:36 PM.

#53 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 04:09 PM

Code updated.

Read notes on "Code" post - page 4 (bottom)

#54 irix

irix

Seeker

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 04:11 PM

Lol, of course I didnt change that sleep(lastone on the enter section).

I going to write some snippets for broken rods and possibly sitting after inv full or completely out of bait. Ill post em when Iam done, you can add them to the main code if you feel they fit in and you like em.

Edited by irix, 04 February 2004 - 04:12 PM.

#55 spook

spook

Seeker

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 04:26 PM

Jon just out of curiosity, how many new members joined say within the last 10 days?

Not all of us are bad people :whistle:
I do use this code, yes.. but I use it very sparingly and am having fun playing with it and trying to discover new things to do with it.

I hope people are still willing to at least discuss coding and such even after eveyone deletes their messages.

#56 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 05:14 PM

Lol, of course I didnt change that sleep(lastone on the enter section).

I going to write some snippets for broken rods and possibly sitting after inv full or completely out of bait. Ill post em when Iam done, you can add them to the main code if you feel they fit in and you like em.

Yeah believe it or not I never break rods :whistle: so I didn't put that in. If you do get a rod broken and get me a 1280 x 1024 screenshot, I'll put the code in for it.

It's probably because I use the db on www.fishermanrods.net/database_e.cfm to check the area/rod/bait/fish combo before heading there.

Thanks.

#57 irix

irix

Seeker

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 05:20 PM

Thanks for that fishing Link E. ^^

Ill send you some screenies of full inv and broken rod when I start writting mine. Cant do that now though gonna have to wait till I get home. Ill go buy a yew and break it or something.

#58 Guest_BamBam_*

Guest_BamBam_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2004 - 05:48 PM

Just a word of warning Ealric that database isn't entirely correct. I broke a mithran off the Kahzam dock. Either a GM was screwing with me or the Database is incorrect. Haven't had the cash to get a new rod since. Sad thing is I wasn't botting :whistle:

The code looks soliid and I like how you cleaned out the unused stuff. Nice work.

#59 pud

pud

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 05:54 PM

Bam, the page is correct just flawed. Just like you can catch diff fish with the same rod/bait, the page is set up for a certain place/rod/bait/fish. If you are fishing for instance in la theine at the lake for moat carp, if you check the page it says the rod wont break but, if you catch a arrow wood log (which you can with any rod/combo) mith will snap.

#60 Guest_evildoer_*

Guest_evildoer_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:05 PM

Edit: I removed the post becuase I like Earlics new code better... I will be adding sounds to his new code but you all know how to do that now.

Edited by evildoer, 04 February 2004 - 10:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users