This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Fusion Is A Beautiful Thing

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Breckenridge

Breckenridge

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 February 2004 - 10:26 PM

Ok, I've managed to really fiddle around with some stuff and come out with a working 1024x768 autofish and *working autosort* script.

All the credit for this really belongs to Ealric because it's his script that I've modified, and to Fishinforgils little 1024x768 Mouse pointer sorter in my "Autosort problems" thread.

I added his sorter into Earlics script and turned on hardware mouse (which I didn't try the first time) and it seems to autosort on it's own. Now if I can just get a mithran rod I'd be set B)

For those of you with autosort problems, I'd suggest trying this method out.

I'm hesitant to post the script, because now I've become a little paranoid myself :whistle:

#2 Breckenridge

Breckenridge

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:19 AM

Ok, I'm still playing around with this and for the most part it works just fine, however, the autosort is something I'm still having a bit of a problem with.

It DOES work... sometimes...

Here's what I got

Func autosort()
AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 225);
Sleep (0125);
Send ("!i");
Sleep (0500);
Send ("{NUMPADADD}");
Sleep (0250);
Send ("{ENTER}");
Sleep (0250);
MouseClick("left", 955, 121); Click Yes
Sleep (0250);
Send ("{ESCAPE}");
Send ("{ESCAPE}");
Send ("{ESCAPE}");
Sleep (0125);
EndFunc

I know this is standard fare and I put that extra escape at the end on purpose. Just in case.

However, sometimes, when I pull something up, instead of hitting Alt-1, it hits ENTER first and brings up the menu at the bottom left with CHAT - MAGIC - ABILITIES - FISH etc etc

I'm trying to figure out WHY, but I can't.
Here's the part of the script where it's in.

If PixelGetColor(228,735) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(200,735) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(175,735) = 16777215 Then
AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 40);
Sleep(Random(600,1000));
Send("{ENTER}");
Sleep(6000);
autosort()
Sleep(2500);
If PixelGetColor(128,735) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(74,1168) = 16777215 Then
$logtime = $logtime + 1;
EndIf
Sleep(3000);
$biteyes = 1;
$sortnow = 1;
EndIf

Earlic should recognize this, because it's his. The fishing part itself works PERFECTLY. I couldn't ask for anything better.
However, something is just not right with the autosort. It's on the tip of things... it's BEGGING to get working properly there's just something missing. :whistle:

If you have a possible solution, lay it out for us B)

#3 Breckenridge

Breckenridge

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 10:21 PM

Alright I got it working just perfect now.

The problem was that the script wasn't waiting long enough for the fishing "Emote" to cool down. Typically when you catch something, you go through the motion of CATCHING the fish, then putting your rod away. This takes time, however, after reeling the fish in, it only waits 6 seconds (I.E Sleep (6000))

I've increased this number to 9 seconds (Sleep 9000) and the autosort works like a charm now. Just thought I'd update.

#4 Neesnu

Neesnu

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 03:50 AM

Been there done that.

Ive had a working version for a week now =P

#5 Breckenridge

Breckenridge

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 07:28 AM

Hey good for you, I'm just trying to help out others, you know, GIVE TO THE COMMUNITY. You should try it.

#6 Neesnu

Neesnu

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 05:52 PM

I have.

#7 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 06:15 PM

Good job Breckenridge! AutoSort seems to give a lot people fits. :whistle:

My script was messing up for the exact same reason as yours was. I kept forgetting about all the little delays FFXI puts into the actual fishing animations.

Now I'm just trying to figure out a way to implement a little script that plays a .wav everytime someone sends me a /tell. At first I thought it would be fairly easy till I realized that since the game puts everyones name at the beginning of the sentence, it's difficult to use exact pixel locations as a trigger.

#8 Neesnu

Neesnu

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 06:20 PM

Actually, you can just search a row of pixels..
Basicly, your just looking for a color.
Use Or's Not and's.

PixelGetColor(x,x) = x OR PixelGetColor(x,x) = x OR PixelGetColor(x,x) = x

Autoit does use OR's right? LoL

#9 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 06:55 PM

Ah-hah! Didn't know about that one since I'm pretty new to this still. Many thanks Neesnu!

#10 Sotaru

Sotaru

Seeker

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 07:49 PM

You could probably use the PixelSearch() command too. I haven't figured out the exact sentax for it yet but it should work in theory. It searchs a box to see if it contains the specified color anywhere.

I have a working rusty item and crayfish drop script also ^^

#11 Neesnu

Neesnu

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 08:45 PM

I didnt know of the search, thats probably a great solution.

#12 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 08:56 PM

Yeah, PixelSearch sounds like a good solution to a lot of thing things I want to do. Now to just figure out the syntax.

Of course it would help if I wasn't at work, too! Must get home to test!

#13 Neesnu

Neesnu

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 09:37 PM

If you figure the syntax, you gotta let us know how it works.

#14 z33to

z33to

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 12:58 AM

atleast give fair credit if you are gunna post scripts, the whole pixelgetcolor part is mine, except earlic changed some timing. Everyone is still using the same pixel locations to wow... :whistle:

#15 Neesnu

Neesnu

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 01:12 AM

Ummm.. I could have SWORN someone gave you the IDEA to use "Getpixel"

#16 z33to

z33to

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 01:40 AM

yeh teh IDEA but not the code, or even the pixel locations :whistle:
im not yelling at anyone or even trying to point out much. It doesnt really matter to me.

#17 Breckenridge

Breckenridge

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 05:52 AM

I never took credit for anything, I'm just giving out possible solutions.

#18 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 02:17 PM

Well my attempts to find a working syntax for PixelSearch were unsuccessful. I couldn't even really try out the OR statements because after closer examination, the pixel colors in my /tells were very screwed up. For each letter there was a ton of varying shades of red, with almost no two pixels being of the same shade.

Has anyone ever messed with the PixelSearch command and can offer some help on how to properly implement it?

Thanks!

#19 HC1976

HC1976

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:33 AM

yeh teh IDEA but not the code, or even the pixel locations  :whistle:
im not yelling at anyone or even trying to point out much. It doesnt really matter to me.

Why are you even still here? Don't you have money to make?

#20 CrimsonJack

CrimsonJack

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 03:47 PM

This is a working autosort. The up and down function works, perfectly.

**NOTE: i didnt code the following. found it in one of the many fishing posts ; ;

Plain Text         
Func autosort() Sleep (0200);Sleep for a little bit AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 50);slow key delay a bit Send("{ESC}"); Sleep(200); Send("{ESC}"); Sleep(200); Send("{NUMPADSUB}"); Sleep(500); Send("{ENTER}"); Sleep(500); Send("{NUMPADADD}"); Sleep(500); Send("{ENTER}"); Sleep(1000); Send("{UP down}"); Sleep(200); Send('{UP}'); sleep(200); Send("{UP up}") Sleep(500); Send("{ENTER}"); Sleep(500); Send("{ESC}"); Sleep(500); Send("{ESC}"); Sleep(500); Send("{ESC}"); AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 23);slow key delay a bit Sleep (0200);Sleep for a little bit Send ("/equip ammo ""Little Worm""{ENTER}");equip bait Sleep (0200);Sleep for a little bit Send ("/equip ammo ""Insect Ball""{ENTER}");equip bait EndFunc

If you speed it up too much, it screws up after a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users