AAMP- Advanced AutoIt Media Player
This is the all new version of AAMP... Give it a go.
Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Last Updated: 15 July 2009
Source: Yes (Open source)
(Please view licensing details at the end of this post)
This version of AAMP (should be) so much better than the old one!
All New Features
- I have re-written the library to use a SQLite Database.
- Added new features
- WebControl Interface
- Allows you to control AAMP from any computer, anywhere (provided the correct ports are fowarded.)
- Password protected for security and peace of mind (so that no one will change your favourite song!)
- Skinnable interface
- Lets you change certain elements of the design, making your media player suite your style.
- Allows for localization of text.
- Means users can fix bugs, and add new features (certain conditions apply for this)
- Allows others to learn. I am all for other members to learn how certain things are done.
- Customizable layouts.
- Don't like the controls in the top left? Why not move them to the bottom right instead! Move certain parts of the interface to suit your liking.
- This possibly might include a new layout. Currently I'm not very happy with it. Suggestions are extremely welcome!
- Audio Options
- Allows the use of EAX Audio Effects and more
- Make your music into art with all new visualizations.
- Allows the use of Sonique, Winamp, Windows Media Player, and BassBox visual plugins.
- Achillies- _GetMusicDir()
- MrBond007 -His script "Chip-It" uses BASSMOD.dll to play "ChipTunes"
- WeaponX- File recursive search function
- ProgAndy/eukalyptus for their assitance with BASS.dll library.
- Go Squared Ltd - The creators of the icons used in AAMP.
AAMP is released under GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
AAMP is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. AAMP is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Please note that BASS.DLL is released under a different license, which availiable from their website.
Thats it for now folks!
Edited by BrettF, 15 July 2009 - 11:15 AM.