AAMP Advanced AutoIt Media Player

BrettF

It is still very buggy. I play a song and it will play, but after that song is done it might go to the next song or play that same song again. The menu also flashes badly.

Depends on what repeat state you have. None = Play next song, if end of playlist reached, stop. All = Repeat all songs. One = Repeat the same song.

Menu flashes badly? Care to give more details on which?

The zip file is corrupted, I get this message inside the zip file :mellow:

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  filesize() [<a href='function.filesize'>function.filesize</a>]: stat failed for http://signa5.com/software/AAMP/downloads/V0.0.0.4.zip in <b>/home/signacom/public_html/download.php</b> on line <b>51</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/signacom/public_html/download.php:51) in <b>/home/signacom/public_html/download.php</b> on line <b>51</b><br />
Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()

If the link doesn't work, try to find the latest version here:

http://signa5.com/software/AAMP/downloads/

I just use the downloads script to keep track of how many hits there are.

It seems to be not corrupt for me, but if it is, I will upload when I get home from school.

Cheers,

Brett

cool!, How do you do:

Visualization and Right, Left Channel Audio Levels

????

Alot of bugs tough:

When I use the library wizard to select a file it works but I dont see the file anywere..

When I use the library wzard to select a folder I waited 1 hour.. but nothing happened! :|

When I choose a radio station it crashes right away (any radio station)

When I choose a song by Open it loads and it plays..

but when I press pause it pauses but I can never let it play anymore..

The image doesn't work at all..

Very nice that it supports all those formats..

Could you explain to me how you did the visualizations?

The visualizations is generated from FFT data received from bass. Bass give it as an array.

If you want to get the overall audio level, just add all elements and divide by the size of the array.

Examples with source is in my sig :mellow:

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

cool!, How do you do:

????

Alot of bugs tough:

When I use the library wizard to select a file it works but I dont see the file anywere..

Okay, where don't you see the file?

When I use the library wzard to select a folder I waited 1 hour.. but nothing happened! :|

How big was the folder? The recursion function does take a long time... :mellow:

When I choose a radio station it crashes right away (any radio station)

I think its something to do with AutoIt and not being able to be fast enough or something, because it crashed here too. I think I will drop the support for radios, and make playlists instead.

When I choose a song by Open it loads and it plays..

but when I press pause it pauses but I can never let it play anymore..

I will fix in next release. The current pause setup isn't that good anyways.

The image doesn't work at all..

I presume album art? I haven't got as far as implementing that yet. For now it stays as the jukebox.

Very nice that it supports all those formats..

And soon many, many, more!

I just used an average level of channels, and added it to an array, then drew the line every 25 seconds, moving the level to the right. If you look at the screenshot, it should make sense, cause 2 of the lines are the same height.

See replys in quote,

Cheers,

Brett

Edited by BrettF

Hahahaha probably.

Doing a complete re-write of things to make it more stable. ETA- Late December... I'm going away this weekend and have exams next week, so don't expect anything until I'm on holidays.

Cheers,

Brett

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got enough time to start with a the new version. I will be posting a beta in the next week or so.

I'm also updating my website, so the downloads script should be fixed very soon.

Cheers,

Brett