This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Rusty Items

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Sumoman

Sumoman

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 08:29 PM

Since everyone has stopped posting their codes (more power to the programmers!) can anyone tell me where to find A pixel color/location detection program for screen shots of the game...

I'm trying to make my own rusty item drop code (my script gave me like 10 rusty items for 10 stacks of bastore)

And yes I did program my own fishing script... except for the autosort.... stupid thing with its double up crazyness

#2 Ambush

Ambush

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 08:31 PM

Use the AutoIt spy window. This will give you pixel colors in hexadecimal which is the format you need it in for your script.

#3 Breckenridge

Breckenridge

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 10:22 PM

I awoke this morning to find like 12 rusty items in my inventory... any help on this would be great

#4 Sumoman

Sumoman

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 10:30 PM

ahhhh, many thanks to you ambush

Now for that rusty item drop.... i'm off!

#5 Sumoman

Sumoman

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 10:35 PM

oh man i forgot to ask...

What is the command for and IF: THEN statement in this language?

And how do I set the pixel's color as a variable?

Is it like this:
IF PIXEL {250x120} = 52365982 THEN LET rusty = 1?

that's qbasic commands at least.... what's auto it's? :whistle:

#6 Sumoman

Sumoman

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:56 PM

ahh i got the commands now...

But how can i get a screen shot of a rusty item???

Don't you have to close all boxes to take a screen shot?

#7 Guest_cylaris_*

Guest_cylaris_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2004 - 01:05 AM

I don't necessarily see what's so bad with rusty items most rusty items I get I can sell for 1+k a pop at the AH.

#8 Chis231232

Chis231232

Seeker

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 01:28 AM

ok this might seem dumb, but how exactly do it get it, i mouse over it in game, but if i minimize back out, it goes to whateveir have on my desktop. ><

#9 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 12:30 PM

If you want to take screenshots, download FRAPs. Once you take your screenshots simply view them using programs like MS Paint/Photoshop/PSP/etc. This will allow you to get the x and y locations needed.

#10 Ambush

Ambush

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 03:32 PM

When you fish a rusty rusty item and the message appears that you did...hit the Print Scrn button on your keyboard. This will save a screenshot in memory. Logout of the game and start up your favorite paint or imaging program and paste the image. You don't really need a screen capture program.

#11 Ambush

Ambush

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 03:41 PM

I forgot to mention, use AutoIt's help files. It was a great tool for me when I got started. The syntax is a lot like VB.

#12 escrima

escrima

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 04:16 PM

Use the AutoIt spy window.

MAKES SURE YOUR SCREENSHOTS are BMP. not jpgs. the colors are different because of the compression. with bmp, you get the right colors.

#13 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 05:06 PM

Well the only reason why I would use FRAPs over PrintScrn would be because I usually take more then one screenshot at a time. :whistle:

#14 Guest_Rpbot_*

Guest_Rpbot_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2004 - 05:44 PM

Just like dervish, I also use fraps for my scripts.

I'll go in game, fish for a 1/2 hour or so, and take screenies of the various results. Exit the game, rename the files to something like "fish on hook.bmp", "caught nothing.bmp", "Caught Rusty Item", things of that nature.

I'm also working on a Rusty Item deletion script to add to my customized version of Ealric's excellent script. Annoying thing is, there is no really solid green color being used for the item, so I'm using just the white characters in the Rusty Item line. No biggie, should work fine.

Rpbot

#15 Sumoman

Sumoman

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 09:36 PM

this thing doesn't like me :angry:

ok so my plan is to detect when it says "obtained: Rusty whatever" by checking for the R in rusty (i'm not fishing for any fish that start with R)

then once it sees that it will go into the inventory, go to the last item on the list, drop that item, then exit/sort

But the problem is I can't move down in the menu

I tried {RIGHT} and {DOWN} and even "L" but none of them work... its like the autosort all over again... :whistle:

So i thought... well lets get creative and use the mouse to scroll down....

That didn't work at all... whenever i try using the mouse it always goes to the upper left corner, and stays there until it starts clicking...

Here's my mouse command: MouseClick("left", 193, 236, 5);

any ideas? B)

#16 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 10:03 PM

Are you sure the MouseClick coordinates are the correct ones for you screen resolution Sumoman?

Look at the following code and see if you can implement it into yours. Also note that the PixelGetColor information may need to be adjusted to your particular set-up.

AutoitSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 225);
Send ("^i");open inventory using Compact Keyboard config
Send ("{right}");
Sleep (0125);
Send ("{right}");
Sleep (0125);
Send ("{right}");
Sleep (0125);
Send ("{right}");
Sleep (0125);
Send ("{right}");
Sleep (0125);
Do
If PixelGetColor(38,225) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(45,221) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(58,224) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(75,230) = 16777215 Then
Send ("{enter}");
Sleep (0125);
Send ("{down}");
Sleep (0125);
Send ("{enter}");
Sleep (0125);
Send ("{up}");
Sleep (0125);
Send ("{enter}");
Sleep (0125); 
Send ("{ESCAPE}");exits menu
Send ("{ESCAPE}");exits menu
Endif

Edited by dervish, 05 February 2004 - 10:11 PM.

#17 Chis231232

Chis231232

Seeker

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 10:08 PM

ok i took the screens and am getting the colors, x,y, ect., BUT the colors of the text when it is light and dark are slightly different ><

#18 dervish

dervish

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 10:15 PM

Chis231232,

The only thing that every caused that problem for me is when I was using a transparent background. Go to Config > Windows and change your windows to a non-transparent background, like #2 or #4. Hope this helps!

#19 Sumoman

Sumoman

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 10:22 PM

dervish:

I'm not positive that my coordinates are correct, but I do know that they aren't in the corner :whistle:

I tried running what you suggested, and it opened the inventory, then nothing...

The curser didn't move at all

#20 Sotaru

Sotaru

Seeker

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 10:23 PM

I had to use the GILaunch windowing and take screenshots with the Print Screen key. I tried using FRAPS but it resulted in the colors being brighter in the screenshot than what they actually were. Also if you use GILaunch you will need to match the game resolution to the desktop resolution or else the game will stretch to the desktop size after you minimize it once. I run the game at 1280x1024 but my desktop is 1600X1200 so i get some stretching. This doesn't create a problem since I always use the windower when run the bot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users