This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Misc Constants

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NerdFencer

NerdFencer

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:20 AM

I made MiscConstants.au3 because I was fiddling and saw there wasn't one in the includes directory. When I was done, I found the other one, but I'm posting this one because it is more complete.

I got the keys for _IsPressed out of the comments in Misc.au3 and http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms927178.aspx
All other values are from taking a look at Misc.au3

I'm also including a (very slightly) modified Misc.au3 that uses the values (named MiscMod.au3 so skeptics can try it without overwriting)

Have fun :)

Attached Files

#2 FireFox

FireFox

It slips through our fingers, like a fist full of sand.

• MVPs
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 12:21 PM

@NerdFencer

I got the keys for _IsPressed out of the comments in Misc.au3 and http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms927178.aspx

You dont have to go there for have this information... all keys are written in include misc over _IsPressed function :)

For your misc constants I see that you want to have to get hex key with given alpha key ?
An example here with __KeyGetType : IsPressed_UDF

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.

Hardware : Intel® Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

Updated 07 November, 2013 - If you find dead links please send me a PM, do not post in the topics !

#3 NerdFencer

NerdFencer

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:37 PM

You dont have to go there for have this information... all keys are written in include misc over _IsPressed function :)

Most of them are there, but there are some that aren't, that's why I used the other source.

For your misc constants I see that you want to have to get hex key with given alpha key ?

All I was really going for was to be able to say _IsPressed($VK_TAB) in a script i was writing when I couldn't use HotKeySet b/c the game prevented it from working somehow.
I'm usually working in c++, so I'm used to avoiding "magic numbers" at any cost.

An example here with __KeyGetType : IsPressed_UDF

This is a cool UDF, thanks for the link :o

#4 FireFox

FireFox

It slips through our fingers, like a fist full of sand.

• MVPs
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:39 PM

Most of them are there, but there are some that aren't, that's why I used the other source.

Perhaps...

All I was really going for was to be able to say _IsPressed($VK_TAB) in a script i was writing when I couldn't use HotKeySet b/c the game prevented it from working somehow.

Change _IsPressed function with variables or use Alpha like UDF I gave you

This is a cool UDF, thanks for the link :o

No problem :)

Cheers,FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.

Hardware : Intel® Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

Updated 07 November, 2013 - If you find dead links please send me a PM, do not post in the topics !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users