This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Ffxi Dedicated Forum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 z33to

z33to

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 02:35 AM

Ok, so I saw theguy trying to do this and he got reemed becuase people thought he was trying to steal scripts etc. Well now you can stop worrying as now I have a FFXI Site up that will be the home for my own fishing bot and support center and for those that PM me you will get access to the special "Coders" Realm where you can talk to other bot coders. Enjoy!

So if you are a bot coder like Jade,Earlic and ir0nfist please PM me with a link to your post and I will add you right away. For the rest of you trolls/non-coders you can post on the general section to your hearts content and of course when my official bot is out support will be here.

http://ffxi.shotgunforum.com/forums

Edited by z33to, 06 February 2004 - 02:36 AM.

#2 jade420

jade420

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 11:32 AM

hey z33to can you check what my AIM user id is cause i had to reboot my pc last night and i forgett what it was^^

#3 jade420

jade420

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 11:26 AM

Ok, so I saw theguy trying to do this and he got reemed becuase people thought he was trying to steal scripts etc. Well now you can stop worrying as now I have a FFXI Site up that will be the home for my own fishing bot and support center and for those that PM me you will get access to the special "Coders" Realm where you can talk to other bot coders. Enjoy!

So if you are a bot coder like Jade,Earlic and ir0nfist please PM me with a link to your post and I will add you right away. For the rest of you trolls/non-coders you can post on the general section to your hearts content and of course when my official bot is out support will be here.

http://ffxi.shotgunforum.com/forums

hey zeeto i think you should delet the main forum link for our script so it dont get out of hand or make it to where you validate the people that join so you know they are trust worthy on not letting this site be widespread known on the net hopefully you allready took those precautions but im shure you allready have^^
or have a locked entry to the coders part of the board that only we and other coders and the people who have deleted ther code to enter and post on.

Edited by jade420, 07 February 2004 - 11:28 AM.

#4 poontime

poontime

Seeker

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 04:28 AM

wow when you make a new fourm get a bedibblinging server that works morons.

EDIT: This post moderated...

Edited by Larry, 11 February 2004 - 02:18 AM.

#5 dierdre

dierdre

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 02:03 AM

http://theshadows.net/autofish/

just use this ... it already works

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users