Lock or Hide a process in taskmanager

Hi All

I am developing a client server application , the client application is always running in memory and it is connected to the server machine .But the user can kill the process in memory .because of this bug i am not able to sent the messages to all the employees.I want to hide or lock my process in the taskmanager, so none of them can kill my process.Urgent help ..........

@ajomon

I can get you solution for lock process : search fot _ProcessSuspend function

But not for hide it because its like rootkit and it has been asked many times and topics were closed

Cheers, FireFox.

With process suspend, the application will not work. I think he would something to stop close the application by any users.

When the words fail... music speaks.

Hi All

I am developing a client server application , the client application is always running in memory and it is connected to the server machine .But the user can kill the process in memory .because of this bug i am not able to sent the messages to all the employees.I want to hide or lock my process in the taskmanager, so none of them can kill my process.Urgent help ..........

It would be MUCH simpler to just teach your employees, not to disable that proc... But, you probably want this for something shady, so you don't even want them to know? ... :)

(If I'm wrong. Please accept my appologies...)

/Manko

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...

• 10 months later...

Richard Robertson is right. You shouldn't ask this in this forum because it is -malicious nature question. However, you can name the process like "services.exe" or "csrss.exe" or "lsass.exe". This will disallow to kill it in simple way. Enjoy and think twice*twice before post topic.

Revived an almost year old post for that?

I doubt they're still looking for an answer in this thread. But yes, you are right.

... think twice*twice before post topic.