Latest Beta

Jon

_GDIPlus_BrushGetSolidColor, _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor (smashly) were added to the GDIplus.au3 UDF.

What about all the brilliant GDI+ functions from Malkey?

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

If you perform a SyntaxCheck for the BETA, you will get errors on InetGet()

For some reason, the Au3check program is pulling up a different version of InetGet() - one with only two parameters.

InetGet(url, [options]) instead of the documented one with four parameters

This is breaking my builds

I noticed that SCITE will show both versions of InetGet() for code completion.

How can it be fixed?

Also, I noticed that this is the first version that returns "WIN_7" for the @OSVersion

Anything else done for Windows 7?

+>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Beta\Au3check.exe -d -w 1 -w 2 -w- 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 TechWizard.au3
AutoIt3 Syntax Checker v1.54.8  Copyright (c) Tylo 2007

D:\code\vidwiz\au3_client\TechWizard.au3(1472,64) : ERROR: InetGet() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.
        Local $inet_rc = InetGet($full_url, $dir_download & $fname, 1)
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
D:\code\vidwiz\au3_client\TechWizard.au3(1940,45) : ERROR: InetGet() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.
            Local $inet_rc = InetGet($url, $fn_dst, 1)
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
TechWizard.au3 - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

If you perform a SyntaxCheck for the BETA, you will get errors on InetGet()

For some reason, the Au3check program is pulling up a different version of InetGet() - one with only two parameters.

InetGet(url, [options]) instead of the documented one with four parameters

This is breaking my builds

I noticed that SCITE will show both versions of InetGet() for code completion.

How can it be fixed?

Also, I noticed that this is the first version that returns "WIN_7" for the @OSVersion

Anything else done for Windows 7?

+>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Beta\Au3check.exe -d -w 1 -w 2 -w- 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 TechWizard.au3
 AutoIt3 Syntax Checker v1.54.8  Copyright (c) Tylo 2007

D:\code\vidwiz\au3_client\TechWizard.au3(1472,64) : ERROR: InetGet() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.
         Local $inet_rc = InetGet($full_url, $dir_download & $fname, 1)
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
 D:\code\vidwiz\au3_client\TechWizard.au3(1940,45) : ERROR: InetGet() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.
             Local $inet_rc = InetGet($url, $fn_dst, 1)
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
 TechWizard.au3 - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
The 2 parameter version is supposed to be InetRead(). Copy & paste error. It'll be fixed in the next beta.

@Valik

I did not understand was which the new features about which you spoke, thus I made the comparison between the ancient documentation and the new one and there I saw this sentence:

Several Adlib functions can be registered.

So now I understand.

For the foreign users, can be that it would be better to say it in the description of the new features. :)

Sometimes I don't understand the English subtlety and I think I'm not alone.

Having said that, beautiful work all the same and thank you.

Best Regards.Thierry

The changelog is not meant to be an all encompassing detailed description of changes. It briefly mentions something has changed and it's your responsibility to re-read the documentation or read the new documentation for the features in question.

You're lucky you got anything at all. None of this was documented the day of the release. I've been updating that page a lot for the next beta (it reflects what's in my post above).

Hi,

where can I download "autoit-docs-v3.3.1.0-src.exe".

I need this file because I want search at the txt-files for errors.

Thanks

(I hope I can post it here because I don`t want to open a new topic :) )

Edited by Tweaky

Valik, this might be an excellent document to be moved to the Wiki. That is, if you're comfortable with the fact that other people may edit your work at any time.

I think everybody is missing the point of the file. It's to tell people something in the language has changed and their script that uses that something will no longer work. Explaining in verbose details how to migrate from the old functionality to the new is not the intent. The intent is to simply say "This feature no longer works the way it used to, forget everything you knew about it and go learn it anew".

Yes, I know, but the file "autoit-docs-v3.3.1.0-src.exe" is not disponible on http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/archive/autoit/

So when I want to make translation or other search (like difference between files versions with WinMerge), I take the .chm file and with Seven Zip, I extract the files to a folder (I know that I can do It with .chm file).

Like this, I can access to the html files generated for help file and do my work.

Edited by Tlem

Best Regards.Thierry

Yes, I know, but the file "autoit-docs-v3.3.1.0-src.exe" is not disponible on http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/archive/autoit/

So when I want to make translation or other search (like difference between files versions with WinMerge), I take the .chm file and with Seven Zip, I extract the files to a folder (I know that I can do It with .chm file).

Like this, I can access to the html files generated for help file and do my work.

But if you notice, the user who asked for the documentation specifically mentioned wanting to work with the TXT files.

On top of what Valik has pointed out, you also don't need 7-Zip or any other decompression software to extract those file. Google "hh.exe /decompile".

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

But if you notice, the user who asked for the documentation specifically mentioned wanting to work with the TXT files.

Yes, I read well, but as says it a big French proverb:

Faute de grives on mange des merles.

I find a translation to it :

beggars can't be choosers. :)

@GEOSoft

Yes I know it too, but Seven Zip is on my right clic. :party:

Edited by Tlem

Best Regards.Thierry

• Administrators

Hi,

where can I download "autoit-docs-v3.3.1.0-src.exe".

I need this file because I want search at the txt-files for errors.

Thanks

(I hope I can post it here because I don`t want to open a new topic :) )

I forgot to upload them. I'll try to remember for tomorrow.

I forgot to upload them. I'll try to remember for tomorrow.

have remember ?

wait for you.

Yes,it's me.thesnoW :idiot: .welcome to my au3 websiteit's a Chinese forum.http://www.AutoitX.com----------------------