This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

FF.au3 (V0.6.0.1b-10)

• Please log in to reply
661 replies to this topic

#661 TomSirler

TomSirler

Seeker

• Normal Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:51 PM

Thx for your Help.

You solved my problem.

Trying to show a short version of my code I recognized, that I had formerly commented out a code-line (no idea why o:) )

It was a kind of "First Try"-Line, so the script worked nevertheless properly.

Now I'v corrected it

AutoIt         
#include <FF.au3> OeffneSite() Main() EXIT Func OeffneSite() ;   OeffneSite2()           ; <<<======= accidentally commented out !!!     if _FFSearch("Die Verbindung zum Server wurde getrennt.") then         _FFQuit()         ;... some prepearing code         OeffneSite2()     endif EndFunc Func OeffneSite2()   _FFStart() ; Vorabstart damit PROG Zeit hat MozRepl zu erkennen.   _FFOpenURL("http://www.autoitscript.com")   ;... some code EndFunc Func main()   ;... lot of code EndFunc

I just got stuck at the problem due to the Code error in line 2325, (see post #653)

#662 Danp2

Danp2

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:30 PM

You need to establish a connect to Firefox / Mozrepl before you can utilize the other _FF* functions. Try adding a call to _FFConnect at the beginning of your script, or you could use something like this:

Func _FFCheckConnection() Local $result = True     If Not _FFIsConnected() Then         If Not _FFConnect(Default, Default, 3000) Then             $result = False         EndIf     EndIf     Return $result EndFunc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users