This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

The Ultimate Free Ffxi Fishing Bot

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 dierdre

dierdre

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 11:33 PM

Later today (or early tomorrow) I'm thinking of posting a precompiled fishing bot that does the following:

autofishes
autosorts
autodrops rusty items
autoreloads bait/pole
autodetects resolution (1024x768/1280x1024/1600x1200) so one script works for all
easy bait/pole configuration
automatically speeds up to match your skill (faster casting)

I'm finishing testing the last resolution now. I should be done soon. In the other two I have over 50 hours of testing in each and it works flawlessly. If anyone is interested in this script, please post in the topic below. If enough people want it I'll post it online for you all (god will my ISP hate me!).

#2 dierdre

dierdre

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 11:36 PM

Oh, and before I forget, I'm going to be releasing a modification in a while after this that will include a ton of GM protection as well as autoreplying to tells. How is that for nifty? Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself ....

Oh, and this does NOT need the windowing app, works on all keyboard setups, and only requires HW mouse to be on. Further, it will require the default Window Background (1, I think) in the config, but everything else is fine. Let me know if you guys are interested.

#3 kupid

kupid

Seeker

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 11:51 PM

hey dierdre
your script sounds great! i am very interested. i would love to try your script

#4 Guest_Icemanbg_*

Guest_Icemanbg_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2004 - 12:29 AM

I can't wait!!!! i think i love u... lol

The Iceman

#5 CrimsonJack

CrimsonJack

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 12:50 AM

Sounds interesting..

#6 dierdre

dierdre

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 01:27 AM

Url deleted as it is supstected that the bot is malicious.

Edited by Jon, 11 February 2004 - 11:45 PM.

#7 Guest_mordecai_*

Guest_mordecai_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2004 - 01:40 AM

Holy crap!!! It works so awesome!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :whistle:

I was working on my own, but this pwns it.

Edited by Jon, 11 February 2004 - 11:45 PM.

#8 dierdre

dierdre

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 01:46 AM

Glad you like it! If anyone has any more suggestions, I'll be sure to work on them. You HAVE to have your windows desktop size match the overlay size or this program won't work. Anyway, back to fishing ....

#9 ZootZootZootie

ZootZootZootie

Seeker

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 02:27 AM

Glad you like it!  If anyone has any more suggestions, I'll be sure to work on them.  You HAVE to have your windows desktop size match the overlay size or this program won't work.  Anyway, back to fishing ....

Drop down boxes for the baits and rod would be useful so I don't mess up the spelling or syntax would be useful.

#10 CrimsonJack

CrimsonJack

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 03:08 AM

For some reason, it goes hella slow.

I can only get in one cast every minute.

#11 Chis231232

Chis231232

Seeker

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 03:24 AM

i love you man, this one rules. Anyways, at the beginning when it says it's resolution and that is it STARTING AUTOIT SCRIPT or whatever, couldn't GM's eventualy catch on?

#12 Ealric

Ealric

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 03:27 AM

Try F-Bot at my site. The bot has been tested by 10 gamers weekly now and their is instructional information on it.

You can find it at:

Home for F-Bot

#13 Dragon Edit

Dragon Edit

Seeker

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 05:27 AM

An echo-less version would be nice too.

Its always kind of scarey to open up a mystery exe to see it start typing a buncha stuff really fast =P scared me pretty bad.

/shout I'm botting look at me! Please ban me!
/shout I'm botting look at me! Please ban me!
etc...

But ya, an echo-less would be nice to try just to avoid detection.

Also, try Ealric's bot. Alot of time has been put into that one too and is always good to test more =)

#14 dierdre

dierdre

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 06:27 AM

It starts out slow to account for low skill and loses around 50 ms per cast until it gets a "you can't do that yet" message, then ups by a half a second and stays there. It can take 30-60 minutes before it gets tuned to maximum performance for your level.

I currently know about a dozen people using this on three servers ... next stop is automatic replying to tells :whistle: I have it working in one resolution, and I just need to do the other two now.

edit: I'll work on an echoless version tomorrow, though as far as I can tell the echos themselves are client side only, meaning the GMs can't see them. Also, if anyone is worried about this thing spewing bad stuff, check it out inside your mog house. You won't catch anything, but then again if it starts screaming about how you want to do the pope nobody will hear either. Just a thought.

Edited by dierdre, 11 February 2004 - 06:29 AM.

#15 beerman

beerman

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,986 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 09:13 AM

dierdre, if people are worried that some may detect a bot or something. throw in a little randomness, such as direction of cast. the time it take to reel in, and so forth. the will just think you are a normal person trying to catch something. :whistle:
dontbelieveeverythingyouthink_zps0e1e900LOR_zps6edaf213.png

#16 Guest_draxz0r_*

Guest_draxz0r_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2004 - 10:33 AM

thanks mate^^

#17 Dragon Edit

Dragon Edit

Seeker

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 11:03 AM

dierdre, if people are worried that some may detect a bot or something. throw in a little randomness, such as direction of cast. the time it take to reel in, and so forth. the will just think you are a normal person trying to catch something. :whistle:

The reason people are worried it might be detected was that it echoes at the start of it things like

Script Starting
Script made by AutoIt
Your resolution is ****

no ammount of randomness will rid of that suspiscion if they pick up on the echoes.

#18 Chis231232

Chis231232

Seeker

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 11:52 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i got caught! i find it somewhat funny, but whatever. they booted me off so i don't know if mya ccound got deleted or suspended and for how long.

#19 Corosive

Corosive

Seeker

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 02:31 PM

Hello.. Your script sounds nice but I can't seem my computer can't seem to type out Insect Ball properly

When it types out insect ball .. It goes

/equip ammo nsect Ball

Yes. Note that there are no " as well.

Same problem for rod..

/equip ranged "Composite Fish. Rod

Bold words are exactly what came out on my screen. Any help would be apprieciated, thanks. :whistle:

#20 escrima

escrima

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 02:41 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i got caught! i find it somewhat funny, but whatever. they booted me off so i don't know if mya ccound got deleted or suspended and for how long.

how do you that you just didn't get disconnected? what evidence do you have that they actually "caught" you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users