AMT - Auto-Movie-Thumbnailer [Updated 2022-Nov-26]

KaFu

AWESOME!!! KaFu, you've done it again, just as with SMF.

I've been looking for a program for this for ages, and this exceeds all possible expectations on a AutoIt based one.

Its extremely customizable, actually really quick and I really like the GUI, it looks professional.

Love the shadows on the frames.

just wondering what this is: (The text inside the red box)

Posted Image

Edited by colafrysen
[font="Impact"]Use the helpfile, It´s one of the best exlusive features of Autoit.[/font]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375ALIBI Run - a replacement for the windows run promptPC Controller - an application for controlling other PCs[size="1"]Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings.[/size][size="1"]http://bit.ly/cAMPZV[/size]

AWESOME!!! KaFu, you've done it again, just as with SMF.

Thanks :D , in fact SMF is a spin-off I created while searching for a satisfying file-search function for AMT.

I've been looking for a program for this for ages, and this exceeds all possible expectations on a AutoIt based one.

Yeah, me too, that's why I've done it myself :D ...

just wondering what this is: (The text inside the red box)

That should be the filesize in bytes enclosed in brackets (see sample above), huu, can't reproduce why that happened to you, it's just the same filesize-string as used for MB but re-formatted. Did that happen on each output file?

Best Regards

Edited by KaFu

This Looks Awesome mate. Good work. You have inspired me to continue work on my movie database.

Thanks a lot...hmmm, I was also thinking about a movie database application (with website-wiki replication function) as the next logical step for AMT :D ...

Minor Updates (Design) in AMT 1.0.5.5

• Trayicon always visible
  • Trayicon blinks while processing
  • Imagelist for Treeview icons now also recreated on refresh (occasionally got lost)

Thanks a lot...hmmm, I was also thinking about a movie database application (with website-wiki replication function) as the next logical step for AMT :D ...

It uses the Semi-embedded sqlite functionality, along with some code that I found on this forum that does a recursive search of a directory that you give it. Next step is putting in some functions that download the movie details from IMdb and store it in the ".db". If you would like to see my work so far I shall post it in a new thread.

Daniel.

EDIT: Also I have tried out AMT and I am getting a "Subscript used with non-array variable" Error. I am running Windows 7 RC.

Edited by dansxmods

If you would like to see my work so far I shall post it in a new thread.

Would love to see that :D , my ideas were in the same direction + identifying the movie files with md5 and offering a wiki-backend to share / update the database.

EDIT: Also I have tried out AMT and I am getting a "Subscript used with non-array variable" Error. I am running Windows 7 RC.

Hu :D , you did? Win7 32 bit? And you get the error instantly after starting, or after performing a certain task?

Best Regards

Would love to see that :D , my ideas were in the same direction + identifying the movie files with md5 and offering a wiki-backend to share / update the database.

Hu :D , you did? Win7 32 bit? And you get the error instantly after starting, or after performing a certain task?

Best Regards

Win7 32 bit. It happens after the gui building process just after the gui opens. The Crash handler says that it can't find the AMT Process.

Daniel.

Win7 32 bit. It happens after the gui building process just after the gui opens. The Crash handler says that it can't find the AMT Process.

This message "AMT-Watcher - Alert", "AMT process could not be found or showed no acticity for at least 60 seconds..."? And directly afterwards "Subscript used with non-array variable"?

No vice-versa

Ooookay... I guess it's a WIN7 specific error I introduced myself by trying to be too smart :D ... Updated that small issue in 1.0.5.6. (hopefully), if you would be so kind to try and test again?

Fyi, I guess the error is related to this function. If it works now for you, I'll post an update there.

Issue has been resolved but still unfortunately can not fully test as Network drives is not working. All my movies are on network drives.

Good to hear :D ... network drives don't show up if you press "Add Network Drives"? Or don't they have a drive letter?

They don't show up when I press "Add Network Drives".

Strange... What's the type of the drives in question as shown in this little script?

#include <array.au3>
$var = DriveGetDrive( "all" )
If NOT @error Then
    Local $result[UBound($var)][2]
    for $i = 0 to UBound($var)-1
        $result[$i][0] = $var[$i]
        $result[$i][1] = DriveGetType($var[$i] & "\" )
    Next
EndIf
_ArrayDisplay($result)

• KaFu changed the title to AMT - Auto-Movie-Thumbnailer [Updated 2022-Nov-26]