This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

WinAPIEx UDF

• Please log in to reply
474 replies to this topic

#361 guinness

guinness

all-consuming swarm in inconspicuous disguise

• Developers
  • 16,784 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

An API alternative to FileExist >> http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/19370-autoit-wrappers/page__view__findpost__p__953856

Edited by guinness, 12 January 2012 - 11:43 AM.

Example List: _AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrGeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...
Updated: 20/07/2014

#362 Yashied

Yashied

Happy in Moscow

• MVPs
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

But why? FileExists() works fine. Anyway, I added a _WinAPI_FileExists() in the latest release, but it has differences.

#363 guinness

guinness

• Developers
  • 16,784 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

But why? FileExists() works fine. Anyway, I added a _WinAPI_FileExists() in the latest release, but it has differences.

Yeh I saw that version with the @extended value, I've moved the code to the wrapper thread as an alternative. When I posted I was torn at which thread I should place this in.

Example List: _AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrGeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

#364 AvvA

AvvA

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:20 PM

Hello :)

Thanks a lot for this library, it makes me avoid hours of mind torture to convert MSDN functions to AutoIt able to use these functions ^^'.

I've got a problem with _WinAPI_GetFinalPathNameByHandleEx() (I also tried with _WinAPI_GetFinalPathNameByHandle() ), I'm using Win7 x64 and AutoIt 3.3.8 x86.
It works perfectly with files but doesn't with folders. I'm trying to use this function to retrieve easily the target of a symbolic link or a junction.

By the way, as I'm here, would it be possible for you to add the FindFirstFileName() and FindNextFileName() functions? I already try several times to convert them without success, it seems easy to do but in fact it isn't.. at least for me.
Their purpose is to find all filenames (and their paths) attached to an MFT entry, it is useful to list all hard links attached to a single file.

Cheers!

#365 Yashied

Yashied

Happy in Moscow

• MVPs
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

By the way, as I'm here, would it be possible for you to add the FindFirstFileName() and FindNextFileName() functions? I already try several times to convert them without success, it seems easy to do but in fact it isn't.. at least for me.
Their purpose is to find all filenames (and their paths) attached to an MFT entry, it is useful to list all hard links attached to a single file.

It was already added in the latest version.

#366 AvvA

AvvA

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:33 PM

It wasn't, you added FindFirstFile/FindNextFile() but not FindFirstFileName/FindNextFileName().

But anyway, the important part of my previous message was, excluding the thanks part, the problem with _WinAPI_GetFinalPathNameByHandleEx() :)

Edited by AvvA, 13 January 2012 - 11:36 PM.

#367 wraithdu

wraithdu

this noise inside my head

• MVPs
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

What is your error? Are you sure you're passing the function a valid handle? You have to use FILE_FLAG_BACKUP_SEMANTICS with CreateFile to open a handle to a directory, for example.

Edited by wraithdu, 13 January 2012 - 11:47 PM.

#368 AvvA

AvvA

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:22 AM

I'm confused, sorry Yashied and thanks wraithdu.
I looked at a folder like if it was a file, like it is physically, wrong angle...

I succeed to use this flag with _WinAPI_CreateFileEx() (can' figure it out with _WinAPI_CreateFile), and indeed now I've got the target paths of junctions and symbolic links, that's great!
Thanks a lot for answering my newbie question. :)

#369 veronesi

veronesi

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

Hi
Just saw this great UDF.
There are a lot of very usefull functions in it!
Thank you very much for sharing this.

Would it be possible to add the _WinAPI_BackupRead, _WinAPI_BackupWrite and _WinAPI_BackupSeek functions?
With this functions it would be possible to save files including the security informations!
And are there any examples to this functions? I'd like to use theese functions, but at the moment, I wasn't able to convert them into AutoIt.

Thank you very much!
Veronesi

Edited by veronesi, 14 February 2012 - 09:46 AM.

#370 Yashied

Yashied

Happy in Moscow

• MVPs
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

Would it be possible to add the _WinAPI_BackupRead, _WinAPI_BackupWrite and _WinAPI_BackupSeek functions?
With this functions it would be possible to save files including the security informations!
And are there any examples to this functions? I'd like to use theese functions, but at the moment, I wasn't able to convert them into AutoIt.

AutoIt         
#Include <APIConstants.au3> #Include <WinAPIEx.au3> Global Const $ACCESS_SYSTEM_SECURITY = 0x01000000 Global $aAdjust, $aPrivileges[3] = [$SE_BACKUP_NAME, $SE_RESTORE_NAME, $SE_SECURITY_NAME] Global $hFile, $pBuffer, $pContext, $Bytes = 4096 Global $sFile = @ScriptFullPath $hToken = _WinAPI_OpenProcessToken(BitOR($TOKEN_ADJUST_PRIVILEGES, $TOKEN_QUERY)) _WinAPI_AdjustTokenPrivileges($hToken, $aPrivileges, $SE_PRIVILEGE_ENABLED, $aAdjust) $pBuffer = _WinAPI_CreateBuffer($Bytes) $pContext = 0 $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFileEx($sFile, $OPEN_EXISTING, BitOR($GENERIC_READ, $ACCESS_SYSTEM_SECURITY)) _WinAPI_BackupRead($hFile, $pBuffer, $Bytes, $Bytes, $pContext, 0, 1) _WinAPI_BackupRead(0, 0, 0, $Bytes, $pContext, 1) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) $pContext = 0 $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFileEx(_WinAPI_PathRenameExtension($sFile, '.bak'), $CREATE_ALWAYS, BitOR($GENERIC_WRITE, $WRITE_DAC, $WRITE_OWNER)) _WinAPI_BackupWrite($hFile, $pBuffer, $Bytes, $Bytes, $pContext, 0, 1) _WinAPI_BackupWrite(0, 0, 0, $Bytes, $pContext, 1) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) _WinAPI_FreeMemory($pBuffer) _WinAPI_AdjustTokenPrivileges($hToken, $aAdjust, 0, $aAdjust) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hToken) Func _WinAPI_BackupRead($hFile, $pBuffer, $iLenght, ByRef $iBytes, ByRef $pContext, $fAbort = 0, $fSecurity = 0)     If Not $fAbort Then         $iBytes = 0     EndIf     Local $Ret = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'int', 'BackupRead', 'ptr', $hFile, 'ptr', $pBuffer, 'dword', $iLenght, 'dword*', 0, 'int', $fAbort, 'int', $fSecurity, 'ptr*', $pContext)     If (@error) Or (Not $Ret[0]) Then         Return SetError(1, 0, 0)     EndIf     If Not $fAbort Then         $iBytes = $Ret[4]     EndIf     $pContext = $Ret[7]     Return 1 EndFunc   ;==>_WinAPI_BackupRead Func _WinAPI_BackupSeek($hFile, $iSeek, ByRef $iBytes, ByRef $pContext)     $iBytes = 0     Local $Ret = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'int', 'BackupSeek', 'ptr', $hFile, 'dword', _WinAPI_LoDWord($iSeek), 'dword', _WinAPI_HiDWord($iSeek), 'dword*', 0, 'dword*', 0, 'ptr*', $pContext)     If (@error) Or (Not $Ret[0]) Then         Return SetError(1, 0, 0)     EndIf     $iBytes = _WinAPI_MakeQWord($Ret[4], $Ret[5])     $pContext = $Ret[6]     Return 1 EndFunc   ;==>_WinAPI_BackupSeek Func _WinAPI_BackupWrite($hFile, $pBuffer, $iLenght, ByRef $iBytes, ByRef $pContext, $fAbort = 0, $fSecurity = 0)     If Not $fAbort Then         $iBytes = 0     EndIf     Local $Ret = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'int', 'BackupWrite', 'ptr', $hFile, 'ptr', $pBuffer, 'dword', $iLenght, 'dword*', 0, 'int', $fAbort, 'int', $fSecurity, 'ptr*', $pContext)     If (@error) Or (Not $Ret[0]) Then         Return SetError(1, 0, 0)     EndIf     If Not $fAbort Then         $iBytes = $Ret[4]     EndIf     $pContext = $Ret[7]     Return 1 EndFunc   ;==>_WinAPI_BackupWrite

Edited by Yashied, 14 February 2012 - 09:21 PM.

#371 veronesi

veronesi

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Thank you very much for this UDF!
I'll try to use it tomorrow, when I'm in the office.

Thanks again!
Best regards Veronesi

#372 chandoi

chandoi

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:54 PM

thank you,
Can you give me some cursor example from resource?

#373 Yashied

Yashied

Happy in Moscow

• MVPs
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

Can you give me some cursor example from resource?

AutoIt         
#Region #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=ResHacker.exe -add "%out%", "%out%", Lens.cur, 12, 100, #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=ResHacker.exe -add "%out%", "%out%", Move.cur, 12, 101, ;~#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=UtilitiesUpx.exe %out% --best --no-backup --overlay=copy --compress-exports=1 --compress-resources=0 --strip-relocs=1 #EndRegion #Include <APIConstants.au3> #Include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #Include <WinAPIEx.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Global $hForm, $hInstance, $hLens, $hMove, $Label $hForm = GUICreate("MyProg", 300, 300) $hInstance = _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle('') $hLens = _WinAPI_LoadCursor($hInstance, 100) $hMove = _WinAPI_LoadCursor($hInstance, 101) $Label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 60, 60, 180, 180) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFD0D0) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SETCURSOR, "WM_SETCURSOR") GUISetState() Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Func WM_SETCURSOR($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)     Local $aInfo     Switch $hWnd         Case $hForm             $aInfo = GUIGetCursorInfo($hForm)             If (Not @error) And ($aInfo[4] = $Label) Then                 If $aInfo[2] Then                     _WinAPI_SetCursor($hMove)                 Else                     _WinAPI_SetCursor($hLens)                 EndIf                 Return 1             EndIf     EndSwitch     Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc   ;==>WM_SETCURSOR

Cursor.zip

If you want to learn more about the resources in AutoIt, follow this link (Russian).

:oops:

EDIT:

An example with a mixed resources.

ListBox.zip

Edited by Yashied, 29 February 2012 - 11:18 PM.

#374 chandoi

chandoi

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:29 AM

thanks Yashied
I was found :oops:

#375 Yashied

Yashied

Happy in Moscow

• MVPs
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

The library has been updated.

v3.7

Spoiler

• KaFu likes this

#376 UEZ

UEZ

Never say never

• MVPs
  • 4,799 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

Thank you very much again for your contribution on this great work! :oops:

Br,
UEZ

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#377 guinness

guinness

• Developers
  • 16,784 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

Thanks Yashied.

This is no biggy but in the example for _WinAPI_GetVolumeInformation it should be length not lenght.

Edited by guinness, 05 March 2012 - 01:30 PM.

#378 Yashied

Yashied

Happy in Moscow

• MVPs
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:34 PM

Look at the example for the _WinAPI_CreateColorAdjustment() function.

:oops:

#379 Yashied

Yashied

Happy in Moscow

• MVPs
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

The library has been updated, version remains unchanged.

Changes

Spoiler

Edited by Yashied, 06 March 2012 - 09:49 PM.

#380 guinness

guinness

• Developers
  • 16,784 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

Yashied,

The ZIP files both contain the exact same version of WinAPIEx.au3. How I found out was I got a couple of errors (fixed my side) when compiling a script.

I'm using AutoIt V3.3.8.1 as well as the beta.

Edited by guinness, 06 March 2012 - 10:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users