Retrieves accounting information for all I/O operations performed by the specified process
_WinAPI_GetProcessIoCounters ( [$iPID = 0] )
|$iPID||[optional] The PID of the process. Default (0) is the current process.|
|Success:||The array that contains the following information:
 - The number of read operations performed.
 - The number of write operations performed.
 - The number of I/O operations performed, other than read and write operations.
 - The number of bytes read.
 - The number of bytes written.
 - The number of bytes transferred during operations other than read and write operations.
|Failure:||Sets the @error flag to non-zero.|
Search GetProcessIoCounters in MSDN Library.