Retrieves information about the current system
Returns the array containing the following information:
 - The processor architecture of the installed operating system ($PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_*).
 - The page size and the granularity of page protection and commitment.
 - A pointer to the lowest memory address accessible to applications and dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
 - A pointer to the highest memory address accessible to applications and DLLs.
 - A mask representing the set of processors configured into the system. Bit 0 is processor 0; bit 31 is processor 31.
 - The number of physical processors in the system.
 - An obsolete member that is retained for compatibility ($PROCESSOR_*).
 - The granularity for the starting address at which virtual memory can be allocated.
 - The architecture-dependent processor level.
 - The architecture-dependent processor revision (0x0000xxyy; xx - model; yy - stepping).
Search GetSystemInfo in MSDN Library.