Opera Library 1.08

(3 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

MrCreatoR

1 Screenshot

About This File

Opera Browser Automation UDF Library!

32 (and more to go) adapted functions to manipulate the most common routines for Opera Browser!

Note: This UDF Library tested on Opera versions: 8.54-9.5, 10.63.3516, few critical functions tested also on 11.x-12.x.

Change Log:

v1.08 [21.Jun.2013]

• Fixed issue with getting opera profile path (mostly related to _OperaGetMailDir).

v1.07 [04.Jun.2013]

• + Added _OperaGetDownloadsDir function.
  • + Added _OperaGetSessionFiles function.
  • + Added global $i_Opera_SearchAllDrives variable to allow profile dir detection on other drives. Usefull when installed more than one OS.
  • + Added global $s_Opera_ProfileDir variable to specify custom profile dir (this variable should be empty if you need to use _OperaGetProfileDir).
  • Fixed few functions to work better with new Opera versions.
  • Fixed internal __Opera_GetOperaPageHandle function (used in public _OperaScreenCapture function).

v1.06 [12.Jul.2012]

• Fixed _OperaGetDir function:
    - To be compatible with x64 system.
    - Changed/expanded parameters, now used $iFlag to determine the function behavior, see function header for more details.
  • _OperaIsRuning function renamed to _OperaIsRunning. Old function name still supported.
  • Renamed internal functions to __Opera_*.

v1.05 [08.Jul.2012]

• Fixed _OperaGetTitle function, the title was incorrect if $sOpDir was specified and $iRet <> 2.
  • Fixed __Correct_Opera_Path internal function to replace back slashes (/).

v1.04 [26.Jun.2011]

• Fixed following functions to be more compatible with Opera 11.x:
    _OperaGetProfileDir
    _OperaMultiUserModeIsOn
    _OperaGetUserJSDir
    __Correct_Opera_Path
  • Fixed major bugs with recognizing Opera Dir (if $sOpDir parameter is passed as wrong Opera dir path).
  • Fixed _OperaGetUserJSDir function (now working better with relative pathes).
  • Renamed and changed _Opera_Integration_Example function. Now it's considered active function and named _Opera_Integration_Module.
  • Changed _OperaSelectFolder function. Added new optional parameter $hParent.
  • Changed _OperaAddMenuItem and _OperaRemoveMenuItem functions. Added new optional parameter $iBackup.
  • Fixed _OperaAddMenuItem function. Encoding issues.
  • + Added _OperaGetCacheDir function.
  • + Added optional $iGetLastInstallPath parameter to _OperaGetDir function.
    If this parameter is 1, then function will try to detect the last installed Opera path,
    instead of the path that Opera.exe was last time launched from.

v1.03 [16.May.2011]

• UDF renamed to Opera.au3.
  • Fixed _OperaScreenCapture function (now compatible with Opera 10.6, but still having an issue with capturing panels).
  • Fixed few major issues with getting preference file's pathes.
  • Fixed _OperaGetDir() function.
  • Fixed _OperaGetProfileDir() function (errors when getting profile dir on multiuser mode).
  • Changed _OperaFindDir function.
    - Now the $sInitPath parameter can accept pathes (delimited with "|").
    - Now -1 as second parameter ($iRetCount) tels to the function to return all found Opera dirs.
    - Also the function now works faster.
  • + Opera 10.6 support.
  • + Added _OperaToggleMenuItemState function.
  • + Added optional $sStandard_Name parameter to _OperaSetConfigFile function:
    If this parameter is a string (default is -1), then it's used as standard file name
    (instead of "standard_" & $sConfig_Prefix & ".ini").

v1.02 [03.Jul.2009]

• Now compatible with AutoIt 3.3.0.0.
  • + Opera 10 support.
  • + Added _OperaGetBookmarksFile() function.
  • + Added _OperaScreenCapture() function...
    ATTENTION: supported only for v3.2.10.0 or higher, due to (lack of) callback support.
  • + Added _OperaAddMenuItem()/_OperaRemoveMenuItem() function.
  • Fixed few function to read relative paths in opera prefs file.

v1.01 [5.Jan.2008]

• Now compatible with AutoIt 3.2.10.0.
  • Variable names and spell corrections.
  • + Added 2 more UDFs:

_OperaRestart()

_OperaMultiUserModeIsOn()

v1.0 [28.Dec.2007]

First Release..

What's New in Version 1.08

Released

• See «Change Log» above.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

MrCreatoR

Share this review

Link to review
TicTaC

Share this review

Link to review
guinness

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• TheSaint
      By TheSaint
      Here is the bare bones of a UDF I have started work on.
      Mostly just a proof of concept at this stage, and still need to add some functions and dress the UDF up a bit ... to look like a UDF ... though it has my own distinct styling, especially as I have never really developed a UDF before now .... used plenty and modified plenty though. I've even invented my own UDF variable naming convention, which I am sure some of you will be aghast at. I work with what feels best for me, but others are free to adapt if they wish.
      The idea is to emulate the simplicity of INI files, but gain the benefits of SQL.
      Two scripts are provided.
      (1) The UDF, a work in progress - SimpleSQL_UDF.au3
      (2) An example or testing script - UDF_Test.au3
      Another first for me, is creating a 2D array from scratch, never done that before, that I can recall ... never had a need, and even for 1 dimension arrays, for a long time now, I have just used _StringSplit to create them. So I needed a bit of a refresher course, which my good buddy @TheDcoder assisted me with ... not without some angst I might add. LOL
      SimpleSQL_UDF.zip
      Program requires the sqlite3.dll, not included, but easily enough obtained.
      Hopefully the usage is self-evident ... just change the Job number variable in the UDF_Test.au3 file to check the existing functions out.
      Enjoy!
      P.S. This is also related to a new program I have just finished and uploaded - INItoSQL DB
    • xtcislove
      By xtcislove
      Hello,
      as a start in Autoit i tried something i was missing since im using Autoit. 

I build a custom MessageBox which has a large amount of custom options and which scales its size on the parameters you set. 

Aviable Settings:
      -Title
      -Unlimited Buttons
      -Text Color (Buttons, Text)

-Background Color (Msgbox, Buttons, Label) 

-Button Timeout
      -Autoclose Timeout
      -Icon (Default, No Icon, Custom)

-Label/ Button Style. 
      -Transparency

I tried to keep this as close as i could to a Msgbox i was used too on my batch times.

After i was ready i realised, @Melba23 probably build a way better msgbox which would have suit my needs enterly, anyway thanks to @Melba23 because i use his Stringsize UDF. 

local $Message = _sMsgBox("Test", 6, "Continue?") if @extended <> -1 Then MsgBox(0, @extended, $Message&" Button pressed")  
      ScalingMessageBox.au3
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members, 
      I am working on a project where, emails from outlook are to be read and moved to various folders within the mailbox, based on the content of the emails.
      I used the below code for moving mails. It works fine when I run it against individual mail ids. But when I run it on Shared mailbox, the mails are not moved to respective folders.
      _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $sEntryId, Default, $sDestinationFolder) The value of $sEntryId is saved in an excel report initially. The current process reads the $sEntryId from the excel and passes it to "_OL_ItemMove" statement.
      Requesting the guidance of the forum members in this issue.
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I am working with Word UDF ( thanks @water! ), and, especially, with the function _Word_DocFindReplace().
      The replace does work everywhere in the document, but, it does not work in Headers or Footers.
      Am I missing something or am I forced to use the code below?
      I have already looked in the Help file ( about _Word_DocFindReplace() ), but there are no mentions about replace text in Headers/Footers.
      Sub FindAndReplaceFirstStoryOfEachType() Dim rngStory As Range For Each rngStory In ActiveDocument.StoryRanges With rngStory.Find .Text = "find text" .Replacement.Text = "I'm found .Wrap = wdFindContinue .Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll End With Next rngStory End Sub Thanks everyone in advance

Best Regards.
    • ScriptJunky
      By ScriptJunky
      I noticed a lack of a constants file for _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics() so I made this for anyone who wants to add it to their library. Enjoy!  (file attached below)
      #include-once ; #INDEX# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: WinAPI GetSystemMetrics Constants ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.5 ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: Constants for _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics(). ; Author(s) .....: ScriptJunky ; =============================================================================================================================== ; #CONSTANTS# =================================================================================================================== ; _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics() Global Const $ARRANGE = 56 Global Const $CLEANBOOT = 67 Global Const $CMONITORS = 80 Global Const $CMOUSEBUTTONS = 43 Global Const $CONVERTIBLESLATEMODE = 0x2003 Global Const $CXBORDER = 5 Global Const $CXCURSOR = 13 Global Const $CXDLGFRAME = 7 Global Const $CXDOUBLECLK = 36 Global Const $CXDRAG = 68 Global Const $CXEDGE = 45 Global Const $CXFIXEDFRAME = 7 Global Const $CXFOCUSBORDER = 83 Global Const $CXFRAME = 32 Global Const $CXFULLSCREEN = 16 Global Const $CXHSCROLL = 21 Global Const $CXHTHUMB = 10 Global Const $CXICON = 11 Global Const $CXICONSPACING = 38 Global Const $CXMAXIMIZED = 61 Global Const $CXMAXTRACK = 59 Global Const $CXMENUCHECK = 71 Global Const $CXMENUSIZE = 54 Global Const $CXMIN = 28 Global Const $CXMINIMIZED = 57 Global Const $CXMINSPACING = 47 Global Const $CXMINTRACK = 34 Global Const $CXPADDEDBORDER = 92 Global Const $CXSCREEN = 0 Global Const $CXSIZE = 30 Global Const $CXSIZEFRAME = 32 Global Const $CXSMICON = 49 Global Const $CXSMSIZE = 52 Global Const $CXVIRTUALSCREEN = 78 Global Const $CXVSCROLL = 2 Global Const $CYBORDER = 6 Global Const $CYCAPTION = 4 Global Const $CYCURSOR = 14 Global Const $CYDLGFRAME = 8 Global Const $CYDOUBLECLK = 37 Global Const $CYDRAG = 69 Global Const $CYEDGE = 46 Global Const $CYFIXEDFRAME = 8 Global Const $CYFOCUSBORDER = 84 Global Const $CYFRAME = 33 Global Const $CYFULLSCREEN = 17 Global Const $CYHSCROLL = 3 Global Const $CYICON = 12 Global Const $CYICONSPACING = 39 Global Const $CYKANJIWINDOW = 18 Global Const $CYMAXIMIZED = 62 Global Const $CYMAXTRACK = 60 Global Const $CYMENU = 15 Global Const $CYMENUCHECK = 72 Global Const $CYMENUSIZE = 55 Global Const $CYMIN = 29 Global Const $CYMINIMIZED = 58 Global Const $CYMINSPACING = 48 Global Const $CYMINTRACK = 35 Global Const $CYSCREEN = 1 Global Const $CYSIZE = 31 Global Const $CYSIZEFRAME = 33 Global Const $CYSMCAPTION = 51 Global Const $CYSMICON = 50 Global Const $CYSMSIZE = 53 Global Const $CYVIRTUALSCREEN = 79 Global Const $CYVSCROLL = 20 Global Const $CYVTHUMB = 9 Global Const $DBCSENABLED = 42 Global Const $DEBUG = 22 Global Const $DIGITIZER = 94 Global Const $IMMENABLED = 82 Global Const $MAXIMUMTOUCHES = 95 Global Const $MEDIACENTER = 87 Global Const $MENUDROPALIGNMENT = 40 Global Const $MIDEASTENABLED = 74 Global Const $MOUSEPRESENT = 19 Global Const $MOUSEHORIZONTALWHEELPRESENT = 91 Global Const $MOUSEWHEELPRESENT = 75 Global Const $NETWORK = 63 Global Const $PENWINDOWS = 41 Global Const $REMOTECONTROL = 0x2001 Global Const $REMOTESESSION = 0x1000 Global Const $SAMEDISPLAYFORMAT = 81 Global Const $SECURE = 44 Global Const $SERVERR = 289 Global Const $SHOWSOUNDS = 70 Global Const $SHUTTINGDOWN = 0x2000 Global Const $SLOWMACHINE = 73 Global Const $STARTER = 88 Global Const $SWAPBUTTON = 23 Global Const $TABLETPC = 86 Global Const $XVIRTUALSCREEN = 76 Global Const $YVIRTUALSCREEN = 77  
      WinAPISystemMetricsConstants.au3