s!mpL3 LAN Messenger 2.9.9.1

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I started working on this program in the summer of 2008 then I stopped cause I faced some problems I couldn't overcome back then. Now that I've practiced more and have become a better scripter/programmer I'm releasing the program to the public to get some opinions. I know it's not a new concept but it's the first program I started besides some small stuff I did just for practice! I won't post the source code yet because it's still under construction, although I'm sure I've posted early stages of the code with bugs in the past in some topic...

What I wanted was a simple, small, serverless program that would work without installation cause I wanted it for where I work, so I ended up with this!

I have attached some images of various versions, also visit the forum thread.

The package includes s!mpL3 LAN Messenger and the full change log.

Current version 2.9.9.1! [04/07/2019]

Check the Change Log below!

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88782

Read the license before using this software.

What's New in Version 2.9.9.1

Released

s!mpL3 LAN Messenger version 2.9.9.1 - [04/07/2019] - s!mpL3 LAN Messenger.zip

1. Fixed an issue that would occur when blocking another user and they would re-appear in the TreeView.

2. Updated File Transfers to make long file names shorter if they were too long to appear in the tray tip.

3. Removed notifications when checking for updates at application startup if there is no update available.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.