FireFox Profile Backup 1.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Backup or restore your firefox profile, the application searches for the profile in home drive, That will be the one to backup.

It will backup to other drives under the folder name you state, where it is tipicaly: PROGS.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Added a progress bar for the startup, when it is searching for profiles.
  • 30/8/2013
  • Cleaned out some stuff
  • Added Scan button, instead of scaning uppon start.
  • Added exclude C:\ from all operations of scan/backup/restore.
  • 12/2/2015
  • Changed some stuff, simplified code.
  • Searches in a relative folder for a profile folder, and backups to, or from there.
  • 20/9/2016
  • Fixed a bug and simplified code

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

careca

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• emrecnl
      my Firefox script starts with firefox wizards always
      By emrecnl
      hello I'm using a firefox script to access a web url, it's gathering weblogin url, username password etc from another server, but it fails because each time it runs firefox it launches with default firefox wizards such as importing bookmarks from IE and then a popup to check whether firefox is default browser or not.

how can I prevent this? what kind of code should I add?
      if needed I can also share the script.
    • emrecnl
      Is it possible to use Firefox instead of IE if script is written for IE?
      By emrecnl
      Well I guess my title summarizes the question.
      What do I need to change in script? Should I only edit IE paths to Firefox?
    • DrewSS
      javascript menu automation help - _FFCmd
      By DrewSS
      Hello,
      I'm looking for some direction with how to automate the exporting of an excel report through a javascript driven menu; unfortunately it does not support IE, so Firefox is what i've been trying, and I can navigate all the way through the dashboard and generate the report, but to export it I need to go through the menu. The menu has onmousedown and onmouseover events that I'm not sure how to send. It looks like I can do this with _FFCmd, but it may take several statements.. can someone help me get started?

This is the path to export:

<div id="mstr395" tstid="" class="mstrmojo-ListBase mstrmojo-ui-Menu unselectable mojo-theme-dark visible" style="top: 0px; right: 100%; bottom: auto; left: auto;"
      onclick="mstrmojo.dom.captureDomEvent('mstr395','click', self, event)"
      ondblclick="mstrmojo.dom.captureDomEvent('mstr395','dblclick', self, event)"
      onmousedown="mstrmojo.dom.captureDomEvent('mstr395','mousedown', self, event)"
      onmouseover="mstrmojo.dom.captureDomEvent('mstr395','mouseover', self, event)"
      onmouseout="mstrmojo.dom.captureDomEvent('mstr395','mouseout', self, event)"
      oncontextmenu="mstrmojo.dom.captureDomEvent('mstr395','contextmenu', self, event)">
      <div class="mstrmojo-ui-Menu-item-container" style="">
      <a class="item exportToExcel mstrmojo-ui-Menu-item" idx="0" style="" title="">
      <div class="micn"></div>Excel</a><a class="item exportToPDF mstrmojo-ui-Menu-item" idx="1" style="" title="">

Sorry I cannot provide access to the dashboard as it has sensitive information. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

• grakker
      FF.au3 Javascript Click on Button Question
      By grakker
      I have a page with a bunch of links that look like this:
      <input type="submit" name="ctl00$MainContent$DroppedStudents$ClassRptr$ctl01$btnStuProfile" value="" onclick="javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions(&quot;ctl00$MainContent$DroppedStudents$ClassRptr$ctl01$btnStuProfile&quot;, &quot;&quot;, false, &quot;&quot;, &quot;Helpers/SetStudentAndRedirect.aspx?DU=StudentProfile.aspx&amp;SN=3720&quot;, false, false))" id="ctl00_MainContent_DroppedStudents_ClassRptr_ctl01_btnStuProfile" title="View Student Profile" class="dim-link student-profile" /> I'm able to parse the page and end up with an array of `name` references that look like this:

ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl01$btnStuProfile ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl02$btnStuProfile ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl03$btnStuProfile ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl04$btnStuProfile ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl05$btnStuProfile I can't figure out how to use the Firefox UDF to click on these. I have installed and tested MozRepl and it works. I want to do something like:
      For $row in $array _FFLinkClick($row, "name") Next Well, I'm going to do more than just click those links, but I can't even get that to work. Right now my error looks like:
      _FFConnect: OS: WIN_7 WIN32_NT 7601 Service Pack 1 _FFConnect: AutoIt: 3.3.14.2 _FFConnect: FF.au3: 0.6.0.1b-15 _FFConnect: IP: 127.0.0.1 _FFConnect: Port: 4242 _FFConnect: Delay: 2ms _FFConnect: Socket: 580 _FFConnect: Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0 __FFSendJavaScripts: Sending functions to FireFox .......... done __FFSend: FFau3.xpath=null;try{FFau3.xpath=FFau3.WCD.evaluate("//a[contains(@name,'ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl01$btnStuProfile')]",FFau3.WCD,null,XPathResult.FIRST_ORDERED_NODE_TYPE,null).singleNodeValue;}catch(e){'_FFXPath_Error: '+e;}; __FFRecv: _FFXPath_Error: TypeError: can't access dead object __FFSend: try{FFau3.simulateEvent(0,'MouseEvents','click');}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';}; _FFXPath ==> Error return value: _FFXPath_Error: TypeError: can't access dead object __FFRecv: -3 I have looked at the samples, but I just can't figure out how to do this. I think that it is something with _FFXPath, but that documentation stumps me as well.
    • Jules
      How to check if the plugin MozRepl is installed ?
      By Jules
      Hello ,
      I have developped an AutoIt script for Mozilla Firefox, using the FF.au3 UDF file, but I was wondering there was a way to check if the plugin MozRepl (that is necessary) is installed ? I mean an automatic check with AutoIt code, not going to "Modules" menu and check if MozRepl is in the add-on list of course

Thanks