FireFox Profile Backup 2.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Backup or restore your firefox profile, the application searches for the profile in home drive, That will be the one to backup.

It will backup to other drives under the folder name you state, where it is tipicaly: PROGS.

What's New in Version 2.1

Released

• 10/02/2017
  • Fixed typo
  • Added a timeout of 5 secs for file exists function, else it would wait forever.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

careca

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• milos83
      By milos83
      How can I check if element is focused in Firefox using FF.au3 UDF?
      This is my try:
      I have prepared a function that checks if the object is focused:

_FFCmd('FFau3.isfocused=function isfocused(a){try{return (a === document.activeElement)}catch(e){return}}') $oElm = _FFXPath("//*[@id='someId']") ConsoleWrite(_FFIsFocused($oElm)) Func _FFIsFocused($sElement = "") Local $isFoc = _FFCmd("FFau3.isfocused(" & $sElement & ")") Return $isFoc EndFunc ;==>_FFIsFocused Now, the javascript part is tested and it does return successfully.
      After a lot of try/fails I inserted an alert box in order to display the object being compared.
      Here is what I got

The focused object is: [object XULElement]
      The object that I send for comparing is [object HTMLInputElement]
      Why is that?

• spuuunit
      By spuuunit
      Is it possible to know if a textbox is active in FireFox?

This is what I want:
      if (Textbox in FireFox == Active) { }
    • tonycst
      By tonycst
      I want to pass "about:config" to firefox
      If i do ShellExecute ("firefox.exe","about:config"), i get new instance of firefox opening up which is bad because it makes changes to another profile instead of one that is currently running.
      Any ideas ?
    • mazz3d
      By mazz3d
      hello  everyone,
      I'm new with AutoIT and just looking for a way to open Firefox with random window size
      i have tried too many different samples from the web, some how it works but i can't make it works with Firefox 
      MozRpel and ff.au3 installed 
      right now i can open Firefox with this code, but i still can't control the window of Firefox
      ; open firefox #include <ff.au3> _FFStart() ; open firefox with random size  
    • jfcby
      By jfcby
      I have a script that sends multiple lines of text to a textbox using Firefox. I using _FFSetValue($sCellValue[7], "line one" & @CR & "line two", "id") from ff.au3. If it's a single line of text it works but MozRepl give the following error with multiple lines of text.
      Error:  
      __FFSend: try{FFau3.simulateEvent(window.content.top.document.getElementById('line one
      line two'),'Event','change',13);}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};
      __FFWaitForRepl ==> Error return value: MozRepl ....>
      __FFSend: ;
      __FFRecv:
      __FFSend: FFau3.WCD=window.content.top.document;
      __FFWaitForRepl ==> Error return value: MozRepl ....>
      __FFRecv: !!! SyntaxError: unterminated string literal
      Details:

[object HTMLDocument] - {mainForm: {...}, location: {...}, getElementsByName: function() {...}, getItems: function() {...}, open: function() {...}, close: function() {...}, write: function() {...}, ...}
      !!! SyntaxError: unterminated string literal
      Will MozRepl plugin for Firefox send multiple lines of text to a textbox?
      Thanks for your help.