_GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter UDF beta v0.9.6 build 2017-05-14 beta

(0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

31 Screenshots

About This File

A collection of image filter effects usable with AutoIt!

IMPORTANT: You are not allowed to sell this code or just parts of it in a commercial project or modify it and distribute it with a different name!
Distributing copies of this UDF incl. _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter.dll in compiled format (exe) must be free of any fee!

More information can be found in the forum thread!

What's New in Version v0.9.6 build 2017-05-14 beta

Released

• added two more filters (Jarvis, Judice, and Ninke dithering in b/w and bitmap to 256, 16 or 1 color reduction)

v0.9.5 build 2016-07-14 beta

• added 8 more filters (Convolution_Gaussian3x3, Median2, Time Warp, Fish Eye, Swirl, Wave, X-Ray, Distortion Blur)

v0.9.3 build 2016-07-08 beta

• added two more blur effects (Radial Blur, Tilt Shift)

v0.9.2 build 2016-07-04 beta:

• some FreeBasic code modifications
  • fixed several filter code bugs
  • added feature to add manual convolution matrix (DLL call has changed!)
  • added 8 additional fixed convolution matrixes
  • 2 new filters _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch2 and _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Cartoon1
  • updated UDF descriptions and examples
  • removed border in Oil Paint

_GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter v0.9.6 build 2017-05-14 beta.zip

2 people like this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• SimTheNo1
      By SimTheNo1
      I am busy with building a solution for change monitoring of VOIP call program and to be properly automated means among others need for some limited OCR functionality. Current works of others are way too much overkill for this case what makes the need to build it myself. But to do it properly I significantly have to increase my knowledge about digital graphics management.
      For now I already have discovered here and there some mind blowing  Autoit miracles what can be achieved with Windows own possibilities to manipulate that what is output to the monitor. And as far I can judge there are 2 options to process graphics without use of any external libraries like ImageMagick, FreeImage and so on. These are:
       WinAPI  GDIPlus It is for me quite obvious to have various holes in general understanding of graphics and it is once more very clear what advantages gives consistent general study in 1 or another official institutions like University.  Cause there you are introduced into certain domain of knowledge in a way which usually has been perfected over long period of time. So you are not overloaded by stuff which requires a certain amount of information to be initially clear for you. For example, before starting to solve physics you first learn to read, count and so on and then move to subjects like physics.
      Though in my case opportunity to study in such educational system I had only for 8 years, from my 7th to 15th year of age in the country that was falling apart now Ukraine but used to be USSR, was all what it was. After have immigrated to Netherlands possibilities to study further haven't occur. And this therefor causes often various implications when going deep in that or another field of practical knowledge acquiring for any needed physical result, like programming to perform enormous amount of tasks. In this particular case automating VOIP call program.
      Anyway, right now I think the best direction to move is to concentrate on as basic as possible image management and if someone would maybe explain in general what is a pixel will definitely help. Particularly I am very curious about how to do picture manipulations in Autoit. Especially would help a lot to produce eventually following functions:
      createImage($imageFileName, $width, $height, $color) readImagePixel($imageFileName, $x, $y)  writeImagePixel($imageFileName, $x, $y) I do not know exactly how image is handled in computer but preferably above mentioned functions should deal with so far possible origin of graphics creation on computer. But nevertheless I definitely would love to hear any proposition for solution.
      The problem with explaining screenshots:
       VOIPConnect full Window  Part of Window with control to monitor for changes  Exact location of area where actual changes occur and have to be processed  It comes down to a rectangle of approximately 51 pixel wide and 7 pixel high. In fact if I get to learn as far as to be able exactly read, write and compare 2 images consistently across different computers I could narrow down then even further the area to watch as little as a square of 2-5 pixels wide. 
      To finish here is last detail about particularly no need for ultra fast solution at all. This because it is needed only once when it is first run on a new computer and to have to wait few minutes while it is being set instead of just a few seconds make no sence.
      This is it and what I too think to do beside this very particular case is to purify out beautiful generic Autoit functions for core image manipulation by using WinAPI or/and GDIPlus. 
    • Ian_Mac
      By Ian_Mac
      Func dg_get_images() $x1=0 $y1=0 ;MsgBox(0,"start","start") do $result = _ImageSearch("C:\Users\Server\Desktop\my project\image.png",1,$x1,$y1,0) until $result = 1; if $result=1 Then MouseMove($x1,$y1,3) MouseClick("left", $x1,$y1, 1) WinWait("[Title:TightVNC File Transfer]", "", 10) EndIf  this code works when i search the image, but when i change the location of the desktop icon it can't find the desktop icon anymore.   i wanna try image search area. but i don't know how to use it because i cant understand the parameter for the image search area.  please help me how to solve it thank you in advance.
    • timmalos
      By timmalos
      Hey all.
      I'm trying to know when my user clicks on a Rect drawn via GDI+. Everything is almost working except I have a strange behaviour in the "order" clicks are fired.
      I created a simplified code to help :
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <Array.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ;0=disabled, 1=OnEvent mode enabled _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $hGraphics Global $iWidth = 1024, $iHeight = 762 createGUI() draw() While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func createGUI() $hGUI = GUICreate("Current CasparCG Output", $iWidth,$iHeight) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetBkColor(0x000000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGraphics, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) ;sets the graphics object rendering quality (antialiasing) EndFunc ;==>Example Func draw() ;_WinAPI_draw($hGUI,"","",BitOR($RDW_ERASE,$RDW_INVALIDATE,$RDW_UPDATENOW)) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics) $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial") $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 15, 1) $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFEDCFF, 2) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) $hBrushString = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF) Local $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFF00FF) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) For $i = 1 to 2 Local $x = 0.25 Local $y = 0.25 Local $w = 0.5 Local $h = 0.5 Local $title = "Layer "&$i If $x >= -1 And $x <= 1 Then $x *= $iWidth If $y >= -1 And $y <= 1 Then $y *= $iHeight If $w >= -1 And $w <= 1 Then $w *= $iWidth If $h >= -1 And $h <= 1 Then $h *= $iHeight $hItem = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", $x,$y,$w,$h) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($hItem,"_gui_layer_clicked") ConsoleWrite("Created label with handle="&$hItem&" $i= " & $i&@CRLF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphics, $x, $y, $w, $h,$hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($hGraphics, $x, $y, $w, $h,$hPen) $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($x, $y, $w, $h) $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphics, $title, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphics, $title, $hFont, $aInfo[0], $hFormat, $hBrushString) Next _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrushString) Return 1 EndFunc Func _gui_layer_clicked() ConsoleWrite("Clicked on " & @GUI_CtrlId&@CRLF) EndFunc Func SpecialEvents() Select Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndSelect EndFunc ;==>SpecialEvents What happens there :
      We have two rectangles, with the one labelled "2" is front and, the one labelled "1" in background. However when we click, the fired label is the one created first (in the background) and not the second one (in the front).
      Is it normal ?
      If yes, is there any way to change this order ? If I create another label after a first one on the same coords, I would the second one to be fired instead of the first one (This is a simplified code I can't just invert the label order creation easily)

Thanks for your help

• InunoTaishou
      By InunoTaishou
      Struggling a bit to get this GDI+ function converted to AutoIt.
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile("F:\DCIM\Camera\20170515_111804.jpg") Global $tBufferSize = DllStructCreate("uint") Global $tProperties = DllStructCreate("uint") _GDIPlus_GetPropertySize($hImage, $tBufferSize, $tProperties) Global $tAllItems = DllStructCreate("struct;char[" & DllStructGetData($tBufferSize, 1) & "];endstruct") _GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems($hImage, $tBufferSize, $tProperties, $tPropertyItem) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func _GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems(ByRef $hImage, Const $tTotalBufferSize, Const $tNumProperties, ByRef $tAllItems) If (Not IsDllStruct($tPropertyItem)) Then Return SetError(-1, 0, "") Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetAllPropertyItems", "hwnd", $hImage, "unit", DllStructGetData($tTotalBufferSize, 1), "uint", DllStructGetData($tNumProperties, 1), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tAllItems)) If (@error) Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, ConsoleWrite("@Error = " & @error & @LF)) If ($aResult[0]) Then Return SetError($aResult[0], @extended, "") Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems Func _GDIPlus_GetPropertySize(Const ByRef $hImage, ByRef $tTotalBufferSize, ByRef $tNumProperties) If (Not IsDllStruct($tTotalBufferSize)) Then Return SetError(-1, 0, "") If (Not IsDllStruct($tNumProperties)) Then Return SetError(-2, 0, "") Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertySize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint_ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tTotalBufferSize), "uint_ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tNumProperties)) If (@error) Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, "") If ($aResult[0]) Then Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, "") Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_GetPropertySize Got the GetPropertySize function to work, gives me the correct buffer size and the property count, but I cannot figure out how to get the struct for the all items.
      Function on MSDN:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms535372(v=vs.85).aspx
      Struct needed:
      PropertyItem class:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534493(v=vs.85).aspx
      Found other topics about this function in other languages where they used a blank string as the buffer, so I tried using a char array, which doesn't work. Just cannot figure out how to create the struct buffer to hold the data.
    • Innominate
      By Innominate
      How can I filter out everything in a string except for text between specific tags, specifically between <title>Message title</title> and <body id="msgFeedSummaryBody" selected="false">Summary text</body>

I also want to extract the URL, which is given three times:
           1. Message-Id: <https://www.linktopage.htm@localhost.localdomain>
           2. Content-Base: https://linktopage.htm (no closing tag for this, just a line feed with the next one beginning with “Content-Type: “)
           3. <base href="https://www.linktopage.htm">

Having extracted the Message title, Summary text, and URL, I want to save that in one of various text files, with a prompt for user input giving me a way (such as entering a letter, word, or clicking a radio button; the latter is preferable) to specify which file.

Here is the code I have so far:

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) ;1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=advanced, -1 to -4=Nocase HotKeySet("^h", "_copy") While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func _copy() Send("^u") ; opens the message source of the news feed in my e-mail client (Thunderbird) showing all of the desired information Sleep(1000) Send("^a") ; select all of it Sleep(1000) Send("^c") ; copy it to clipboard EndFunc Now how can I filter the clipboard contents (as above), add to it (adding “-----------------------” as a separator, display it to the screen (for confirmation), and append it as plain text to one of several different files?

Thank you!