_GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter UDF beta v0.9.6 build 2017-05-14 beta

(0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

31 Screenshots

About This File

A collection of image filter effects usable with AutoIt!

IMPORTANT: You are not allowed to sell this code or just parts of it in a commercial project or modify it and distribute it with a different name!
Distributing copies of this UDF incl. _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter.dll in compiled format (exe) must be free of any fee!

More information can be found in the forum thread!

What's New in Version v0.9.6 build 2017-05-14 beta

Released

• added two more filters (Jarvis, Judice, and Ninke dithering in b/w and bitmap to 256, 16 or 1 color reduction)

v0.9.5 build 2016-07-14 beta

• added 8 more filters (Convolution_Gaussian3x3, Median2, Time Warp, Fish Eye, Swirl, Wave, X-Ray, Distortion Blur)

v0.9.3 build 2016-07-08 beta

• added two more blur effects (Radial Blur, Tilt Shift)

v0.9.2 build 2016-07-04 beta:

• some FreeBasic code modifications
  • fixed several filter code bugs
  • added feature to add manual convolution matrix (DLL call has changed!)
  • added 8 additional fixed convolution matrixes
  • 2 new filters _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch2 and _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Cartoon1
  • updated UDF descriptions and examples
  • removed border in Oil Paint

_GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter v0.9.6 build 2017-05-14 beta.zip

2 people like this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      sometimes!
      Running the script below and entering a for All seems to work every time Running it and choosing 1 for One returns a gibberish string However with the same functions, I have seen it succeed when 1 is chosen, i.e. show the value for the test property ID 0x0103 as OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I have also seen GetOne() succeed when a diagnostic MsgBox() is added,  and when I include my debugging functions, so the problem appears to be a memory location being overwritten, probably in a DLLStruct.. call.
      I know that value OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA is correct from Irfanview and from running GetAll().
      All but one of the _GDIPlus functions were written by ChrisL. I have modified those that returned a DLLStruct object such that they now return an array.
      Both getting one and getting  all involve calling _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue() which I wrote, so perhaps the problem partly lies with ChrisL's functions as modified.
      Suggestions?
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Array.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars',1) ; #VARIABLES# =================================================================================================================== Global $GDIP_STATUS = 0 Global $GDIP_ERROR = 0 ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Property Item structure Global Const $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM = _ "uint id;" & _ ; ID of this property "uint length;" & _ ; Length of the property value, in bytes "ushort type;" & _ ; Type of the value, as one of TAG_TYPE_XXX constants "ptr value;" ; property value ; Image property types constants ; Ref: https://www.media.mit.edu/pia/Research/deepview/exif.html Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUBYTE = 1 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEASCII = 2 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUSHORT = 3 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG = 4 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL = 5 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESBYTE = 6 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUNDEFINED = 7 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESSHORT = 8 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESLONG = 9 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL = 10 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESFLOAT = 11 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEDFLOAT = 12 main() Func main() _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile('H:\b\PA160005 - Copy.JPG') Local $sAns = InputBox('','Enter 1 or a') If $sAns=1 Then GetOne($hImage) ElseIf $sAns='a' Then GetAll($hImage) EndIf _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func GetOne($hImage) Local $vecPrim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage,0x010e) Local $vecUser[3] $vecUser[0] = '0x'&StringRight(Hex($vecPrim[0]),4) $vecUser[1] = $vecPrim[2] Local $vecVals = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue($vecPrim[1],$vecPrim[2],$vecPrim[3]) $vecUser[2] = $vecVals[0] _ArrayDisplay($vecUser) EndFunc Func GetAll($hImage) Local $ar1 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems($hImage) Local $ar[UBound($ar1,1)][3] For $i = 1 To $ar1[0][0] $ar[$i][0] = '0x'&StringRight(Hex($ar1[$i][0]),4) $ar[$i][1] =$ar1[$i][2] $ar[$i][2] = (_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue($ar1[$i][1],$ar1[$i][2],$ar1[$i][3]))[0] Next _ArrayDisplay($ar) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems ; Description ...: Gets all the property items (metadata) stored in an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems($hImage) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; Return values .: Success - Array containing the image property items: ; |[0][0] - Number of property items ; |[1][0] - Property item 1 identifier (see remarks) ; |[1][1] - Property item 1 value length, in bytes ; |[1][2] - Property item 1 value type ; |[1][1] - Property item 1 value pointer ; |. ; |. ; |[n][0] - Property item n identifier ; |[n][1] - Property item n value length, in bytes ; |[n][2] - Property item n value type ; |[n][1] - Property item n value pointer ; Possible property value types are: ; |1 - The value pointer points to an array of bytes ; |2 - The value pointer points to a null-terminated ASCII string ; |3 - The value pointer points to unsigned short ; |4 - The value pointer points to an unsigned long ; |5 - The value pointer points to an array of unsigned two longs (numerator, denominator) ; |7 - The value pointer points to an array of bytes of any type, or is unterminated string\ ; |8 - The value pointer points to signed short ; |9 - The value pointer points to a signed long ; |10 - The value pointer points to an array of signed two longs (numerator, denominator) ; |11 - The value pointer points to a float ; |12 - The value pointer points to a double ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; |$GDIP_ERROR: ; | 1 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; | 2 - The image contains no property items metadata ; | 3 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Modified.......: c.haslam ; Remarks .......: The property item tag identifiers are declared in GDIPConstants.au3, those that start with $GDIP_PROPERTYTAG ; +The value size is given in bytes, divide this by the size of the data (4 for integers, 2 for shorts, etc..) ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue, _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetAllPropertyItems ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems($hImage) Local $iI, $iCount, $tBuffer, $pBuffer, $iBuffer, $tPropertyItem, $aSize, $aPropertyItems[1][1], $aResult $aSize = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize($hImage) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 1 Return -1 ElseIf $aSize[1] = 0 Then $GDIP_ERROR = 2 Return -1 EndIf $iBuffer = $aSize[0] $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBuffer & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) $iCount = $aSize[1] $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetAllPropertyItems", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iBuffer, "uint", $iCount, "ptr", $pBuffer) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 3 Return -1 EndIf ReDim $aPropertyItems[$iCount + 1][4] $aPropertyItems[0][0] = $iCount For $iI = 1 To $iCount $tPropertyItem = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM, $pBuffer) $aPropertyItems[$iI][0] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "id") $aPropertyItems[$iI][1] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "length") $aPropertyItems[$iI][2] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "type") $aPropertyItems[$iI][3] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "value") $pBuffer += DllStructGetSize($tPropertyItem) Next Return $aPropertyItems EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue ; Description ...: Get property item values from fields in $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM data ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue($iLength, $iType, $pValue) ; Parameters ....: $iLength Length of the property value, in bytes ; |$iType Type of the value (a $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPE* value - see GDIPConstants.au3) ; |$pValue Pointer to value ; Return values .: Success - An array ; | [0] value 1 ; | [1] value 2 (only for properties that have numerator and denominator) ; Failure - -1 ; Author ........: c.haslam ; Modified ......: ; Remarks........: If type is 7 ($GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUNDEFINED) value returned is an unsigned long. ; Depending on ID and originator of the image, value may actually be an unterminated string ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem,_GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems ; Link ..........: http://www.cipa.jp/std/documents/e/DC-008-Translation-2016-E.pdf, ; https://www.media.mit.edu/pia/Research/deepview/exif.html ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue($iLength, $iType, $pValue) Switch $iType Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL Local $aRet[2] Case Else Local $aRet[1] EndSwitch Switch $iType Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUBYTE,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESBYTE Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('byte val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEASCII Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('char val['&$iLength&']',$pValue) If @error Then MsgBox(0,@ScriptLineNumber,'@error='&@error) $aRet[0] = DllStructGetData($tvalue,'val') If @error Then MsgBox(0,@ScriptLineNumber,'@error='&@error) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUSHORT Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ushort val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val1;ulong val2',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val1 $aRet[1] = $tvalue.val2 Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESBYTE Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('byte val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUNDEFINED ; undefined, per specification, but may be a long but is sometimes a string Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESSHORT Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('short val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('long val1;long val2',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val1 $aRet[1] = $tvalue.val2 Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESFLOAT Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('float val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEDFLOAT Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('double val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val EndSwitch $tvalue = 0 Return $aRet EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Description ...: Gets a specified property item (piece of metadata) from an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; $iPropID - Identifier of the property item to be retrieved ; Return values .: Success - Array ; | [0] Property ID ; | [1] Property length ; | [2] Property type ; | [3] pointer to Property value ; Possible values of type are: ; |1 - The value pointer points to an array of bytes ; |2 - The value pointer points to a null-terminated ASCII string ; |3 - The value pointer points to unsigned short ; |4 - The value pointer points to an unsigned long ; |5 - The value pointer points to an array of unsigned two longs (numerator, denominator) ; |7 - The value pointer points to an array of bytes of any type, or is unterminated string\ ; |8 - The value pointer points to signed short ; |9 - The value pointer points to a signed long ; |10 - The value pointer points to an array of signed two longs (numerator, denominator) ; |11 - The value pointer points to a float ; |12 - The value pointer points to a double ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non-zero value specifying the error code ; |$GDIP_ERROR: ; | 1 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; | 2 - The specified property identifier does not exist in the image ; | 3 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Modified.......: c.haslam ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue, ; $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyItem http://www.cipa.jp/std/documents/e/DC-008-Translation-2016-E.pdf, ; https://www.media.mit.edu/pia/Research/deepview/exif.html ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) Local $iBuffer, $tBuffer, $pBuffer, $tPropertyItem, $aResult $iBuffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 1 Return -1 ElseIf $iBuffer = 0 Then $GDIP_ERROR = 2 Return -1 EndIf $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBuffer & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyItem", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iPropID, "uint", $iBuffer, "ptr", $pBuffer) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 3 Return -1 EndIf Local $tPropertyItem = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM, $pBuffer) Local $aRet = [$tPropertyItem.id, $tPropertyItem.length,$tPropertyItem.type, $tPropertyItem.value] Return $aRet EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize ; Description ...: Gets the total size, in bytes, and the number of all the property items stored in an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize($hImage) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; Return values .: Success - Array containing the total size and the number of property items: ; |[0] - Total size, in bytes, of the property items ; |[1] - Number of the property items ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyItemSize ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize($hImage) Local $aSize[2], $aResult $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertySize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint*", 0, "uint*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then Return -1 $aSize[0] = $aResult[2] $aSize[1] = $aResult[3] Return $aSize EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize ; Description ...: Gets the size, in bytes, of a specified property item of an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; $iPropID - Identifier of the property item to be retrieved ; Return values .: Success - $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM structure containing the property size, type and value pointer ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyItemSize ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyItemSize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iPropID, _ "uint*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then Return -1 Return $aResult[3] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize  
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      The following code is one of my many attempts to get the value of a string property from an image. It doesn't work. I know that IMAGEDESCRIPTION has a string value.
      In one of my many attempts, I did get the string OLYMPUS .., which I know is correct from IrfanView, but I can't get it again.
      How should I get this string?

#include <GDIPlus.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars',1) ; Property Item structure Global Const $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM = _ "uint id;" & _ ; ID of this property "uint length;" & _ ; Length of the property value, in bytes "ushort type;" & _ ; Type of the value, as one of TAG_TYPE_XXX constants "ptr value;" ; property value Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGIMAGEDESCRIPTION = 0x010E ; #VARIABLES# =================================================================================================================== Global $ghGDIPMatrix = 0 Global $GDIP_STATUS = 0 Global $GDIP_ERROR = 0 Local $Dsk_ghImage _GDIPlus_Startup() $Dsk_ghImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile('H:\b\PA160005 - Copy.JPG') Local $propListVec = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList($Dsk_ghImage) Local $qProps = $propListVec[0] For $i = 1 To $qProps $propListVec[$i] = Hex($propListVec[$i]) While StringLeft($propListVec[$i],1)='0' $propListVec[$i] = StringMid($propListVec[$i],2) WEnd ConsoleWrite($propListVec[$i]&@CRLF) Next Local $tProp = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($Dsk_ghImage,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGIMAGEDESCRIPTION) Local $len = $tProp.length Local $s = 'char str['&$len&']' Local $ptr = $tProp.value Local $tStr = DllStructCreate($s,$ptr) MsgBox(0,'@error',@error) Local $strval = DllStructGetData($tStr,'str') MsgBox(0,'','@error '&@error&' strval '&$strval) ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList ; Description ...: Gets a list of the property identifiers used in the metadata of an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList($hImage) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; Return values .: Success - Array of property identifiers: ; |[0] - Number of property identifiers ; |[1] - Property identifier 1 ; |[2] - Property identifier 2 ; |[n] - Property identifier n ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; |$GDIP_ERROR: ; | 1 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; | 2 - The image does not contain any property items ; | 3 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: The property item identifiers are declared in GDIPConstants.au3, those that start with $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGN* ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyIdList ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList($hImage) Local $iI, $iCount, $tProperties, $pProperties, $aProperties[1], $aResult $iCount = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount($hImage) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 1 Return -1 ElseIf $iCount = 0 Then $GDIP_ERROR = 2 Return -1 EndIf $tProperties = DllStructCreate("uint[" & $iCount & "]") $pProperties = DllStructGetPtr($tProperties) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyIdList", "hwnd", $hImage, "int", $iCount, "ptr", $pProperties) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 3 Return -1 EndIf ReDim $aProperties[$iCount + 1] $aProperties[0] = $iCount For $iI = 1 To $iCount $aProperties[$iI] = DllStructGetData($tProperties, 1, $iI) Next Return $aProperties EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Description ...: Gets a specified property item (piece of metadata) from an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; $iPropID - Identifier of the property item to be retrieved ; Return values .: Success - $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM structure containing the property size, type and value pointer ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; |$GDIP_ERROR: ; | 1 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; | 2 - The specified property identifier does not exist in the image ; | 3 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize, $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyItem ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) Local $iBuffer, $tBuffer, $pBuffer, $tPropertyItem, $aResult $iBuffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 1 Return -1 ElseIf $iBuffer = 0 Then $GDIP_ERROR = 2 Return -1 EndIf $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBuffer & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyItem", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iPropID, "uint", $iBuffer, "ptr", $pBuffer) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 3 Return -1 EndIf $tPropertyItem = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM, $pBuffer) Return $tPropertyItem EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount ; Description ...: Gets the number of properties (pieces of metadata) stored in an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount($hImage) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; Return values .: Success - Number of property items store in the Image object ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyCount ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount($hImage) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyCount", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then Return -1 Return $aResult[2] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize ; Description ...: Gets the size, in bytes, of a specified property item of an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; $iPropID - Identifier of the property item to be retrieved ; Return values .: Success - $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM structure containing the property size, type and value pointer ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyItemSize ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyItemSize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iPropID, "uint*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then Return -1 Return $aResult[3] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize  
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      I have found that:
      there are 276 functions in Authenticity's GDIP.au3 (written for 3.3.6.1) that are not in 3.3.14.2's GDIPlus.au3.  there are many constants in his GDIPConstants.au3 that are not in 3.3.14.2's GDIPlus.au3, but there are some that are. So:
      GDIP extras.au3 contains functions that are not in GDIPlus.au3. They have been extracted from GDIP.au3 The revised GDIPConstants.au3 has constants that are duplicates of those in GDIPlus.au3 commented out. They are attached.
      I have done limited testing on 3.3.14.2 with GDIP extras.au3 and the revised GDIPConstants.au3 included.
      I have undertaken this effort in thanks for the help with GDI+ that I have received on this form, especially from UEZ.
      Authenticity's thread is here. For those who do not 7zip, I am attaching his GDIP as a zip file. It contains many examples.
      GDIP33142.zip
      GDIPAuthenticity.zip
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      UEZ has kindly provided me with code that rotates an image per a line: see here
      Because I want to trim a photograph after rotation, I need to crop the photo. I wrote code which calls _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect() to do this, but it places spurious stuff in the corners: see 2.jpg attached.
      I want only the trimmed photo to show.
      The original jpeg is also attached.
      The arguments to _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect() come from solving 2 simultaneous equations: if a and b are the width and height of the original photo, find x and y, the width and height of the rotated and cropped rectangle;
      a = x cos(ang) + y sin(ang)
      b = x sin(ang) + y cos(ang)
      My solution is:
      x = (b * sin(ang) - a*cos(ang)) / (sin(ang)^2 - (cos(ang)^2)
      y = (b * cos(ang) - a * sin(ang)) / (cos(ang)^2 - sin(ang)^2)
      To try to get a handle on the problem, I have temporarily added in several lines in Case $btn. In 2.jpg, you can see that the rectangle bounding the area to be retained is in the wrong place.
      The code is:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars',1) Global Const $MK_SHIFT = 0x4 Global Const $MK_CONTROL = 0x8 Global Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fPi2 = $fPi / 2, $fRad = 180 / $fPi GUIRegisterMsg($WM_MOUSEWHEEL, "WM_MOUSEWHEEL") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT,'WM_PAINT') Global $gX0=10,$gX1=580,$gY0,$gY1,$gForm1,$glblPic,$iLW,$iLH,$iW,$iH Global $ghCanvas,$ghImage,$ghPen,$gGraphicPic,$ghBitmap,$ghMatrix,$ghImageClone,$ghGfxClone Global Const $kDegToRads = 3.14159/180 main() Func main() $gForm1 = GUICreate("Form1", 623, 601, 192, 114) $iLW = 589 $iLH = 500 $glblPic = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 8, 8, $iLW, $iLH) Local $btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Rotate", 472, 560, 65, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $oldY0,$oldY1,$fAngle _GDIPlus_Startup() $ghPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF999999,2) $ghImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile('H:\b\pergola.jpg') Local $h = GUICtrlGetHandle($glblPic) $gGraphicPic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($h) $gY0 = 400 $gY1 = 400 $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($ghImage) $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($ghImage) $ghBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) $ghCanvas = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghBitmap) $ghMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() ; Loop until the user exits. While True If $gY0<>$oldY0 Or $gY1<>$oldY1 Then Paint() $oldY0 = $gY0 $oldY1 = $gY1 Else Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $btn $ghImageClone=_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) $ghGfxClone=_GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghImageClone) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($ghMatrix, $iW/2, $iH/2) $gY1 = 300 ; temp Local $ang = -Angle($gY1-$gY0, $gX1-$gX0) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($ghMatrix, $ang) ;~ _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($ghMatrix, -Angle($gY1-$gY0, $gX1-$gX0)) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($ghMatrix, -$iW/2, -$iH/2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform($ghGfxClone, $ghMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghGfxClone,$ghImage,0,0,$iW,$iH) Local $angRads = $ang*$kDegToRads Local $sinAng = Sin($angRads) Local $cosAng = Cos($angRads) Local $wid = ($iLH*$sinAng-$iLW*$cosAng)/($sinAng^2-$cosAng^2) Local $left = ($iLW-$wid)/2 Local $ht = ($iLH*$cosAng-$iLW*$sinAng)/($cosAng^2-$sinAng^2) Local $top = ($iLH-$ht)/2 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($ghGfxClone,$left,$top,$wid,$ht,$ghPen) ; temp _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect($ghGfxClone,$left,$top,$wid,$ht,0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($ghGfxClone) $ghGfxClone=_GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ghImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghGfxClone,$ghImageClone,0,0,$iW,$iH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($ghGfxClone) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghImageClone) $gy0 = 400 $gy1 = 400 Paint() _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($ghImage,'H:\b\2.jpg') ; added - is rotated, with same size as original file EndSwitch EndIf WEnd ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($ghMatrix) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghCanvas) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghBitmap) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($ghPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($gGraphicPic) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func WM_MOUSEWHEEL($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam Local Const $kYmax=$iLH-1,$kDelta=2 Local $vec = GUIGetCursorInfo($gForm1) If $vec[4] = $vec[4]=$glblPic Then Local $iDelta = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; positive = up Local $iKeys = _WinAPI_LoWord($wParam) If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_CONTROL)=$MK_CONTROL Then If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_SHIFT)=$MK_SHIFT Then ; do nothing Else If $iDelta > 0 And $gY0>3 Then $gY0 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY0<$kYmax Then $gY0 += $kDelta EndIf Else If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_SHIFT)=$MK_SHIFT Then If $iDelta > 0 And $gY1>3 Then $gY1 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY1<$kYmax Then $gY1 += $kDelta Else If $iDelta > 0 And $gY0>3 Then $gY0 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY0<$kYmax Then $gY0 += $kDelta If $iDelta > 0 And $gY1>3 Then $gY1 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY1<$kYmax Then $gY1 += $kDelta EndIf EndIf EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_MOUSEWHEEL Func Paint() _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ghCanvas,0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghCanvas, $ghImage, 0,0, $iLW, $iLH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($ghCanvas, $gX0, $gY0, $gX1, $gY1, $ghPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($gGraphicPic, $ghBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) EndFunc Func WM_PAINT() _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($gForm1, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW) Paint() _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($gForm1, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE) EndFunc Func Angle($y, $x) ;return value is in degree Local Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fPi2 = ACos(-1) / 2, $fRad = 180 / $fPi Switch True Case ($x > 0) Return ATan($y / $x) * $fRad Case ($x < 0 And $y >= 0) Return ATan($y / $x + $fPi) * $fRad Case ($x < 0 And $y < 0) Return ATan($y / $x - $fPi) * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y > 0) Return $fPi2 * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y < 0) Return -$fPi2 * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y = 0) Return 0 EndSwitch EndFunc I also don't understand how the rotated picture gets displayed. There are graphics objects, graphics contexts and PDI+ bitmaps. How are they related?
      Help would be much appreciated.

• fatpig
      By fatpig
      Dear AutoIT Community.
      I am currently working on a program that will display lots of images in a scroll down GUI.
      I create the GUI based on the number of images, which works fine.
      But all images I place using GuiCtrlCreatePic above a threshold of around 32000 pixels (cant say exactly) are placed at negative locations and finally will reach 0 again
      and will then populate on top of the images placed there before.
      For $i = 1 To $Images[0] ; Get picture dimensions $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($ImgRep & $Images[$i]) $iX = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage) $iY = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) ; Resize & place images in GUI $Pic[$i] = GUICtrlCreatePic($ImgRep & $Images[$i], $Spacer, Round($yPos, 0), $MaxImgWidth, $MaxImgWidth * ($iY / $iX)) $yPos = $yPos + $MaxImgWidth * ($iY / $iX) + $Spacer $log = $log & "|" & $yPos $currentlut = $Images[1] Next I have found a limit at 32767 pixels for some GUI elements when googling around.
      Can someone tell me how to circumvent that?
      thanks!
      cheers
      Felix