All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. I was showing the error in the code. UTC vs. local time. Just use post #6 and forget the WMIC stuff. post #6 does not care about the time zone.
  3. Im trying to create a bot for a game and I wrote everything perfect. Now at the very end of the script, I wrote WEnd but underneath when I test compiled the script it says missing EndIF. Underneath is the end of the script. $pix = PixelSearch(1185,313,1327,340,0x98969A,5) if not (@error) then MouseClick("left", 1259,323,1,1) sleep(3000) MouseClick("left",1029,602,1,1) sleep(1000) MouseClick("left",1157,672,1,1) sleep(1000) EndIf MouseClick("left",1323,109,1,1) sleep(4000) WEnd
  4. let me clear this up. the msgbox is empty in the above example,does not return anything I'm clueless because when I use ping autoitscript.com in place of net stop wuauserv It can read info from the stream.
  5. Perhaps try _Date_Time_GetTimeZoneInformation to find that out, see the help file.
  6. Can we get the above sample set for both IST and UTC time? so it detects the time zone and then get zone date?
  7. So, being in IST, that means that at midnight, _Date_Time_GetSystemTime will return 6:30pm, because you're 5.5 hours ahead of UTC time. You have to take that into account because _Date_Time_GetSystemTime works with UTC time and not local time.
  8. consolewrite all variables and nowcalc(), show results of this please such that we can all play along at home Func DaysSinceBoot() ; by argumentum ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/191260-date_time_getsystemtime-giving-false-results/?do=findComment&comment=1371960 Local $ret = _WinAPI_GetTickCount() consolewrite($ret & @CRLF) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, -1) Local $uptime = Int($ret / 1000) ; seconds since boot consolewrite($uptime & @CRLF) Local $bootDate = StringLeft(_DateAdd("s", $uptime, _NowCalc()), 10) ; boot date consolewrite(_NowCalc() & @CRLF) consolewrite($bootDate & @CRLF) Local $bootDays = _DateDiff("D", StringLeft(_NowCalc(), 10), $bootDate) ; days since midnight consolewrite($bootDays & @CRLF) Return SetError(0, $uptime, $bootDays) EndFunc ;==>DaysSinceBoot
  9. I ran into a problem as the title says. #include <AutoItConstants.au3> $Run = Run("cmd.exe" & " /c " & "net stop wuauserv",@SystemDir,@SW_HIDE,$STDOUT_CHILD) ProcessWaitClose($Run) $Output = StdoutRead($Run) MsgBox(0,'',$Output)
  10. What time zone are you in?
  11. Not using the code above. Once the loop starts you are not processing messages. Can you explain this further. Still unclear what you want to do. kylomas
  12. I did not tried your 2nd sample prior 12AM but only after 12AM and it is still doing the same.
  13. @argumentum, I tried with the 1st sample first and on my multiple machines. Prior 12AM the message was correct as usual. But After 12 AM, it still says, "System was booted up today." Attaching the 4 snapshots below This is correct... Msg 1.jpg = Prior 12AM (11/20/2017) Msg 2.jpg = Prior 12AM. This should have shown as: $TodayDate1 > 11/21/2017 (This is the issue) Msg 3.jpg = After 12AM (11/21/2017) Msg 4.jpg = This should have given "System was booted up yesterday."
  14. Hello, I'm trying to write a script to automate part of what appears to be a Winforms app. At least when I use AutoIT Info and drop the finder on it, it lists the Window's class as: WindowsForms10.Windows.8.app.0.3551b1b_r14_ad2. The bizarre thing is some of the controls don't seem to be targetable. See the screen shot attached with what appears to show a WinForms GroupBox with the title "Command Window". Inside the group box it appears to have a Label, and TextBox, and a Button. Using the AutoIT Info Finder, I'm not able to individually address the inner components. I can only seem to target the GroupBox. Attached are the results of the Finder/Control window. Notice that it shows the control has class SWHGRP, in Advanced Mode: [CLASS:SWHGRP;INSTANCE:1]. My assumption here, though is that this is the GroupBox control. What I want to do is automate entering some text into the TextBox in there and then clicking the button. If this is just a standard Winforms app, it seems odd to me that these inner controls would not be targetable, but I'm pretty new to AutoIT (although certainly not new to software development). Using a standard mouse, I can certainly click in the TextBox, enter some text and click the button, so they are legit controls. Can someone help me understand why some controls like this appear to not be able to be targeted by the Finder? If I write my own script can I just enumerate all the children and see if I can find it that way? Is it worth trying to do this, or if the AutoIT Info Finder cannot address them, then that's likely definitive and I'm out of luck? Is it possible they may have some kind of 3rd party control embedded in there like a webview -- and this might be what is causing the issue?
  15. junkew, I think the problem here is that Invoke actually works. The Save button is clicked, the dialog box disappears, but the file is not be saved anyway.
  16. Never ever change the SciTEGlobal.properties as that is replaced with each update, but rather put any personalization in SciTEUser.properties! Jos
  17. Chrome has a built-in task viewer and it will show you what all those instances are for. Chrome manages it’s on tasks and every tab is another task and that way if one crashes they don’t all crash so that’s a good reason
  18. I have an ultra cheap AMD based notebook. I feel your resource poor pain. It was $200 at Amazon But it runs really fast when configured correctly
  19. I have tried something similar (but not very elaborated) in my ADAT tool (posted in the example scripts section). A tab per GUI, a few lines to create the GUI and a function per GUI to process the entered data.
  20. that is the solution, it works fine thanks so much
  21. falcontechnics more info from this topic Finding alternatives to what I was seeking to do ,I didn't get to do anything more then whats described in the thread so keep in mind that you will need to search through Google's help to further advance your goal.. As stated in the second from the last post in the thread Hope this helps
  22. Alternative when invoke is not working to calculate the center of the element coordinates, do mousemove and mouseclick. See details in uiawrappers.au3
  23. 1) why not ? it depends on the wanted subsequent use 2) no 3) not really. see 2nd part of 1) 4) very subjective. It looks a lot like IBM (intense brain masturbation) , but ... see both parts of 1)
  24. I try to limit my open tabs in Firefox to about 5, but sometimes it is more for a variety of reasons.
  1. Load more activity