All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What's your script for Jamelo? You said that it was for notepad but have "clicking on the chat bar" in your comments?
  3. Today
  4. https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/ClipGet.htm https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/ClipPut.htm
  5. Yesterday
  6. @Danp2 This thread is about a different function I need in AutoIt than my previous one, here's the code : WinActivate("Discord") MouseClick("left", 404, 702) ;clicking on the previous text MouseClick("left", 404, 702) ; double clicking to select all of it send("^c") ;copying it MouseClick("left", 526, 782) ;clicking on the chat bar Global $count = 0 Send("^v" & $count) ;pasting it and inserting the count in the chat bar $count += 1 ;adding 1 to $count ; i need to figure out how to ctrl v then add 1 to the number
  7. Ok. I will take a look at it when I get back in the office tomorrow
  8. @jameelo25 as Danp2 mentions, you have been given everything you need to do what you want. This forum is dedicated to helping people improve their own scripts - it is not a place where you put in a request and someone spoon feeds the code to you. Effort on your part will go a long way toward your getting continued assistance.
  9. A Non-Strict JSON UDF (JSMN)

Answered my own question from above..
  10. Why not take the example from @JLogan3o13 in your other thread and then modify it to suit your needs? Post the modified code if you have questions or need further assistance.
  11. I want to automate the process of : Pasting a number i have in my clipboard into my notepad, and then increasing it by 1 using the $count function can anyone show me how to do that? Any help would be very greatly appreciated from you guys
  12. Counting Up in AutoIt

thanks, i'll try that @JLogan3o13
  13. Hi Earthshine Thanks for your fast reply! I already posted code! (But in the image! ) Here it is my code in VS2017: using System; using AutoIt; namespace Send_key_commant_to_a_Window {     class Program      {         static void Main()         {             IntPtr intPtr = AutoItX.WinGetHandle("µtorrent");             if (intPtr != IntPtr.Zero)             { // This line wont compile! This is error message: // 'AutoitX' does not contain a definition of 'WinMenuSelectItem'                 AutoItX.WinMenuSelectItem(intPtr, "", "&File", "E&xit");             }         }     } } And here is my AutoIt Code(this working without any problem): $hWin = WinGetHandle("μTorrent") $result = WinMenuSelectItem($hWin, "", "&File", "E&xit") Thanks, I check it, there were two Autoitx and Autoitx.DotNet the first one gives me this error: PM> install-Package AutoItX Attempting to gather dependency information for package 'AutoItX.3.3.12' with respect to project 'Send key commant to a Window', targeting '.NETFramework,Version=v4.5' Gathering dependency information took 0.36 ms Attempting to resolve dependencies for package 'AutoItX.3.3.12' with DependencyBehavior 'Lowest' Resolving dependency information took 0 ms Resolving actions to install package 'AutoItX.3.3.12' Resolved actions to install package 'AutoItX.3.3.12' Retrieving package 'AutoItX 3.3.12' from 'nuget.org'. Adding package 'AutoItX.3.3.12' to folder 'D:\Worx\VC\Send key commant to a Window\packages' Added package 'AutoItX.3.3.12' to folder 'D:\Worx\VC\Send key commant to a Window\packages' Install failed. Rolling back... Package 'AutoItX.3.3.12' does not exist in project 'Send key commant to a Window' Removing package 'AutoItX.3.3.12' from folder 'D:\Worx\VC\Send key commant to a Window\packages' Removed package 'AutoItX.3.3.12' from folder 'D:\Worx\VC\Send key commant to a Window\packages' Executing nuget actions took 534.33 ms install-Package : Failed to add reference to 'AutoItX3'. Could not load file or assembly 'AutoItX3.dll' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. At line:1 char:1 + install-Package AutoItX + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Install-Package], Exception + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NuGetCmdletUnhandledException,NuGet.PackageManagement.PowerShellCmdlets.InstallPackageCommand Time Elapsed: 00:00:02.6606769 But second one, installed without any problem. But still it cannot find 'WinMenuSelectItem' method!
  14. Counting Up in AutoIt

@jameelo25 in short, something like this: for $x = 5000 to 6000 Send($x) Sleep(2000) Next Just realize that Send is unreliable - it doesn't care what window is active. If you have a specific window/program in mind, look at ControlSend in the help file.
  15. Hey everyone , I want to make a "While" or loop in Autoit where the program counts up numbers automatically in my notepad, starting from the number 5000. So I want it to write this every 2 seconds automatically : 5001 2 secs 5002 2 secs 5003 I don't really know how to do this without writing " send("5003") ", then "send("5004") " then "send(5005)" every single time, any help would be greatly appreciated
  16. Post code if you want help. There is a NuGet package for auto IT that works quite well
  17. Hi I was writing a small app in Autoit to close µTorrent app. It was working. Then I try to import AutoItX into C#, but unfortunately this method WinMenuSelectItem Couldn't find by IntelliSense and If I typed completely it still give me this message: Please check the image. I Google it and I found this QA at stackoverflow: Autoit error within C# application I saw they use this line: au = new AutoItX3Lib.AutoItX3Class(); I figure it how to add 'AutoItX3Lib' to project (by adding 'AutoItX3.dll' to reference) but again! When I use this line: var au = new AutoItX3Class(); I got this error message: Interop type 'AutoItX3Class' cannot be embedded. Use the applicable interface instead. My system info: Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise - v15.5.4 X64 Windows 10 Enterprise 1607 Thanks in advanced IgImAx
  18. Of course, every character is part of Unicode, but its codepoint in Unicode is fixed and trivially unique, albeit it may or not be part of a given codepage. Every Unicode character (wchar type in DllStruct) which is not within the current ANSI codepage is replaced by a question mark when converted to a char type.
  19. Windows CE Embedded ???

@little_nickey per the "Not on the ToDo List" found below, you'll see that Windows CE is a completely different animal with regards to AutoIt. https://www.autoitscript.com/trac/autoit/wiki/AutoItNotOnToDoList
  20. Hi team, Im new to AutoIT, but would like to take a stab at getting this working. Does AutoIT support scripts for Automating functions on a Windows CE device? The issue we have is that there is currently a firmware bug for a third party device where it sometimes looses its settings, and we either have to do phone support and talk customers though how to put the settings back in, or go on a field call out to do it for them. i would ideally like to skip all of this and have something that checks the settings every boot and fills in the missing information if required.
  21. If you look at the help file for both the _Crypt_EncryptData and _CryptEncryptFile functions, then you will see that it says that the $vCryptKey parameter can be either a password or a handle. If you are using a handle, then you must use $CALG_USERKEY for the $iAlgID parameter for the _Crypt_EncryptData and _CryptEncryptFile functions. The _Crypt_DeriveKey function lets you create a key using the specified encryption method (and hashing method if supplied). The return value from the _Crypt_DeriveKey function is the handle that you would supply to the _Crypt_EncryptData and _CryptEncryptFile functions. _Crypt_EncryptData _Crypt_EncryptFile _Crypt_DeriveKey
  22. MultiPing

HI! Thanks for this. Just one quick question... If i want to extract the positive results to an array, and the '0' pings to another array, what should i do?
  23. Search for a letter

Seriously ? no. The icon in the MsgBox is not the same
  24. The webdriver spec supports the Switch To Frame command. This has been implemented in the _WD_Window of this UDF. I have not tested this functionality, so you may have to play with the value of the $sOption parameter until you find the correct syntax.
  25. Is there an easy way to set struct data

according to you statement , normally, that couldn't happed. because those characters are included in Unicode . what upset me is that when I use asc(), try to resum it from chr,all the acsii code is 63,this doesn't make sense…… if the key of the problem is code page , the asc() function should return the rigth ascii code?
  26. Hello again, how i can select some Text within a iframe? $sElementBtnPost = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//iframe[@allowfullscreen='true']//body[@value='text']") Somebody means, you need to switch first inside the iframe... Stackoverflow Did somebody tried it already? Best regards
  27. The codepage in effect is the charset currently selected by system/user for ANSI strings. Note that AutoIt, just like Windows, uses Unicode for native strings.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.