All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. With ProcessList ( ["name"] ) we are able to get the running process list from the local machine. Is there anyway to get the list from Remote machine, more precisely to get to know the status whether a particular application is running or not on remote machine using AutoIT? We can implement through PSList.exe, but again we need to parse the text of it to read the output. Is there any direct UDF in AutoIT?
  3. Today
  4. Hi. I need a mouse move and click code for a game. This is my example code from visual basic; Imports AutoItX3Lib Public Class Form1 Dim au As New AutoItX3 Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click au.Sleep(500) au.MouseClick("right", 400, 150, 1) au.Sleep(500) au.MouseClick("right", 400, 200, 1) End Sub End Class This code works on windows except game screen. How can i work this code on game screen? Thank you.
  5. Sorry if I seem annoying but it use compression...but many thanks for the effort, i'l really apprecciate it
  6. This ZIP UDF seems to use a DLL that is part of the Windows System.
  7. No Melba23.. I am just trying to run that script as it is.
  8. Run("D:\ABS\Install.exe") WinWaitActive("ABS installation setup", "&Next", 100) ; Send("!n") if i run this code directly from autoit , It is working fine. But when i am trying to execute from jenkins , it is getting failed due to the "ABS installation setup" is getting minimized by jenkins.
  9. Very cool! But there are a couple of big problems. 1) It works on file so i lost the folder structure, and that's the main problem 2) Don't move but copy the file inside the container, i need a "cut" operation Is very similar to my goal but i need the folder tree structure...
  10. If you just need a container without compression I suggest this UDF:
  11. My reqirements are: 1) Pure autoit, no external .exe or .dll 2) No compression at all, i don't need compression since compression require time. Faster as possible, in the limit of autoit. 3) Move a folder and its content inside a .xyz file 4) Extract a folder and its content from .xyz file For this reason i have think to use the .tar, no compression and is just a container. But doesn't exist actually a UDF that use .tar and meet point one. But i don't care the file format, i have think to .tar but can be anything.
  12. I'm not sure I fully understand your reqirements. Using ZIP to create a ZIP-Archive should be all you need.
  13. I have check it out but noone seems to meet my requirements... Thanks
  14. Jess, It sounds like you have done everything correctly. That code was taken directly from my SciTE and text editor and it works just fine for me - have you made any changes at all to the script? M23
  15. Must have been overwritten by new data, if you lost data, you can only get them back with a recovery tool as soon as possible.
  16. I suggest the following approach: Use the search function of the forum This subject has been discussed many, many times.
  17. All compression related UDFs can be found here: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/User_Defined_Functions#Data_compression
  18. Ah .. but in post #7 you were talking about FF. My first try would be to access the element by using _IEGetObjById.
  19. I have a script , during compilation and test execution, it worked perfectly but sometimes I am getting error as "Variable used without being declared." I understood somewhere in the branching logic this is happening. But not able to find it exactly. As I am using multiple include statements.the line number is also not giving accurately. Can anyone suggest what is the approach to resolve this?
  20. @Melba23. I am sorry again. This code is also throwing that error. I have the ini file in the same folder as script. Could it be with the ini file? I have never worked with ini files before. I am just using your jobs.ini file data and pasting it in a text file giving .ini extension. I think there is a problem in the way I am doing it. Please assist me. Thanks
  21. Jess,# Sorry, I have just realised that the code in post #10 is only a small section of the larger problem. Here is amended code from post #6 which actually has linked combos: #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> $dlocation = "Hospital" $ddepartment = "CCU" $sIniPath = @ScriptDir & "\Jobs.ini" ; Read the section names - they are the departments <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< $aDept = IniReadSectionNames($sIniPath) ; Convert to a string for loading in the combo <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< $sDept = "" For $i = 1 To $aDept[0] $sDept &= "|" & $aDept[$i] Next Gui() Func Gui() Local $dlocation, $ddepartment, $darea, $dprefix, $dnumber, $dext GUICreate("AD Update", 142, 260, -1, -1) ;Location - Hospital, Family Center, Surgery/Oncology, Wellness, Biscayne, Busman, Ellaville: GUICtrlCreateLabel("Main Location: ", 5, 5) $location = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 5, 20, 132, 5, BitOR($cbs_dropdownlist, $gui_ss_default_combo)) GUICtrlSetData($location, "Hospital|Family Center|Surgery/Oncology|Wellness Center|Biscayne|Ellaville|Busman", $dlocation) ;Department: GUICtrlCreateLabel("Department: ", 5, 50) $dept = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 5, 65, 132, 5, BitOR($cbs_dropdownlist, $gui_ss_default_combo)) GUICtrlSetState($dept, $GUI_DISABLE) ; Disable the combo until a location is chosen <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< GUICtrlSetData($dept, $sDept) ; Load the department names <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;Job Title: GUICtrlCreateLabel("Job Title: ", 5, 95) $job = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 5, 110, 132, 5, BitOR($cbs_dropdownlist, $gui_ss_default_combo)) GUICtrlSetState($job, $GUI_DISABLE) ; Disbale the combo unitl a dept is chosen and the jobs are loaded ;Telephone Number: GUICtrlCreateLabel("Telephone Number: ", 5, 140) $area = GUICtrlCreateInput($darea, 5, 155, 30, 20, $ES_NUMBER) ; now you can only enter digits <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 3) GUICtrlCreateLabel("-", 40, 157) $prefix = GUICtrlCreateInput($dprefix, 50, 155, 30, 20, $ES_NUMBER) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 3) GUICtrlCreateLabel("-", 85, 157) $number = GUICtrlCreateInput($dnumber, 95, 155, 40, 20, $ES_NUMBER) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 4) ;Extension: GUICtrlCreateLabel("Extension: ", 5, 185) $ext = GUICtrlCreateInput($dext, 5, 200, 45, 20, $ES_NUMBER) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 5) ;OK Button: $Button_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 87, 225, 50, 30) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $msg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $Button_1 Case $location GUICtrlSetState($dept, $GUI_ENABLE) ; Enable the dept combo <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Case $dept ; Read the dept combo <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< $sSelectedDept = GUICtrlRead($dept) ; Read the jobs in that section <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< $aAvailJobs = IniReadSection($sIniPath, $sSelectedDept) ; If there are jobs then convert to a string <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< If IsArray($aAvailJobs) Then $sAvailJobs = "" For $i = 1 To $aAvailJobs[0][0] $sAvailJobs &= "|" & $aAvailJobs[$i][0] Next ; Load and enable the combo <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< GUICtrlSetData($job, $sAvailJobs) GUICtrlSetState($job, $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Gui And here is the associated jobs.ini (note only the first 3 sections have jobs to find) which you need to have in the same folder: [Accounting] Job A=1 Job B=1 Job C=1 [Administration] Job M=1 Job N=1 Job O = 1 [Admitting] Job X=1 Job Y=1 Job Z=1 [Anatomic Pathology] [Blood Bank] [Care Management] [Carlton Breast Health Center] [CCU][Central Staffing] [Central Sterile Processing] [Continuing Medical Education] [Customer Service] [EC Registration] [Emergency Center] [Environmental Services] [Food and Nutrition] [Foundation] [GA Farmworkers Health Program Grant] [General Medical II] [General Stores] [Guest Relations] [Health Information Management] [Health Works] [Hematology/Oncology - Admin] [Human Resources] [Infection Prevention] [IP Physical Therapy] [IS Applications] [Laboratory] [Laundry & Linen] [Marketing] [Medical Staff Services] [Middle School Nurse Program] [Mother Baby] [MRI] [Newborn Nursery] [Nuclear Medicine] [Nursing Administration] [OP Hospice] [OP Surgery] [Operating Room] [Outpatient Registration] [PACU] [Patient Accounting] [Payroll] [Pharmacy] [Plant Operations] [Purchasing] [Quality Improvement] [Radiology Diagnsotic] [Respiratory Therapy] [Security] [Sleep Center] [Switchboard] [Utilization Review] That code works fine for me. M23
  22. Hi guys, Long time no see. I need an help with this task. I need my script treat a "folder as a file" and something don't require external DLL or software. I don't need-want any compression, fastest as possible. Just move a folder inside a "container" and extract from a "container", nothing else, but in pure autoit language. Searching online i have see the TAR is what i can use: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar_(computing)#Header But i don't have find a UDF or library in pure autoit can use that, only external software or DLL. Any suggestion-code are welcome but please remember my "requirements" Thanks for the help
  23. Yes, I have that file . I have given the path for that file in $sLocation_Ini
  24. Jess, Do you have the location.ini file I also detailed in that post in the same folder? Jess
  25. Sorry if I did not make it clear, I was using _IE functions for this not firefox...if that helps.. Regards, Viki
  1. Load more activity