All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I think it was the following, but I need to doublecheck later on my tablet, BC
  3. What was the code you used that worked? i mean in the normal windows.
  4. I give the user an option to start 5 different web pages through a GUI. Then I want to manipulate the pages they have chosen to open. First, I need to see which pages they have chosen to open. I suppose I could just create a Boolean solution; when they choose a page set it to True, but isn't there a way to check if a page exists? I copied the code below right from the WinExists help file, added IE to it, and it appears to do the opposite! If the page is open the message says "Window does not exist" and for the check that does not exist I get "Window exists"! What is the best way to see if the user has activated $oIE1, $oIE2, $oIE3, etc.? #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> Global $oIE2, $oIE3 Example() Func Example() $oIE3 = _IECreate("www.google.com") ; Wait 10 seconds for the Notepad window to appear. Sleep(10000) ; Test if the window exists and display the results. If WinExists($oIE3) Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "1", "Window exists") Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "1", "Window does not exist") EndIf If WinExists($oIE2) Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "2", "Window exists") Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "2", "Window does not exist") EndIf EndFunc ;==>Example
  5. Today
  6. youtuber, Do not be so impatient - some of us have more important things to do. This works for me: #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Unescape Decoder and Encoder", 876, 422, 192, 124) $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("AutoitTest", 48, 48, 337, 305) $Edit2 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 412, 49, 425, 305) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("String", 56, 24, 50, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Unescape", 416, 24, 50, 17) $ButtonEncoder = GUICtrlCreateButton("Encoder", 150, 376, 147, 25) $ButtonDecoder = GUICtrlCreateButton("Decoder", 550, 376, 147, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $ButtonEncoder $sBinary = StringTrimLeft(StringToBinary(GUICtrlRead($Edit1)), 2) $sEscaped = StringRegExpReplace($sBinary, "(.{2})", "%$1") GUICtrlSetData($Edit2, $sEscaped) GUICtrlSetData($Edit1, "") Case $ButtonDecoder $sEncoded = GUICtrlRead($Edit2) $sStripped = StringReplace($sEncoded, "%", "") ConsoleWrite($sStripped & @CRLF) $sDecoded = BinaryToString("0x" & $sStripped) ConsoleWrite($sDecoded & @CRLF) GUICtrlSetData($Edit1, $sDecoded) EndSwitch WEnd M23
  7. Can you help me please #include <Array.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1_1 = GUICreate("Unescape Decoder and Encoder", 877, 669) $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 48, 48, 337, 249) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "AutoitTest") $Edit2 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 412, 49, 425, 249) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("String", 56, 24, 50, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Unescape", 416, 24, 50, 17) $ButtonEncoder = GUICtrlCreateButton("Encoder", 150, 312, 147, 25) $ButtonDecoder = GUICtrlCreateButton("Decoder", 550, 312, 147, 25) $Edit3 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 40, 408, 801, 233) $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Decode", 40, 384, 122, 17) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $ButtonEncoder $aData = StringTrimLeft(StringToBinary(GUICtrlRead($Edit1)), 2) $aArray = _StringEqualSplit($aData, 2) GUICtrlSetData($Edit2, "%" & _ArrayToString($aArray, "%")) Case $ButtonDecoder GUICtrlSetData($Edit3,GUICtrlRead($Edit2) EndSwitch WEnd Func _StringEqualSplit($sString, $iNumChars) If (Not IsString($sString)) Or $sString = "" Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) If (Not IsInt($iNumChars)) Or $iNumChars < 1 Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) Return StringRegExp($sString, "(?s).{1," & $iNumChars & "}", 3) EndFunc
  8. XinYoung, You just need to create child GUIs on each of the tabs and hide/show them as you change the tab selection. The Tabs tutorial in the Wiki shows how you can do this. M23
  9. DigDeep, Not the slightest explanation at all of what exactly is going on, so as I said earlier I am out of this thread - bye. M23
  10. I seem to have started to guess what the problem is! I checked the download of sites via IE! And it turned out that he just does not load them at all. And then I remembered that I once found information that the old version of IE (8) does not support the protocol Let's Encrypt - Free SSL / TLS Certificates(and these sites are just using it)! And it's like the truth! And maybe just unfortunately the function _INetGetSource (like the others like it) works through IE and its settings. That's why this function does not work for me. It looks like the truth? But a slightly newer version of IE, I can not put it because I have to use more WinXP. And completely disconnect the security check in IE does not want to of course.
  11. Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Technical Discussion forum clearly states:
  12. I am trying to set the date in a date picker field not created by autoit (shown in the attached images). I did not create this field. It already exists in the window. I used the following code: ; enter from date $sFromDate = "09/01/2017" ControlFocus($hWnd, "", "WindowsForms10.SysDateTimePick32.app.01") ControlSetText($hWnd, "", "WindowsForms10.SysDateTimePick32.app.01", $sFromDate ) As the AutoIt Window Info gave me info about the control but not the specific items ( month/day/year) inside the control. How to set the date? Thanks.
  13. Yes, of course - this is not excluded. But of course I did it first.
  14. It's working fine for me, that's why I asked because it could have been blocked for you.
  15. So it looks like _FileListToArrayRec is not returning all file names. Here is a file path: E:\_TempRestore\Joe Abdiii\Users\abcdefahi\Desktop\This is a folder name\PMP\2016\Shab, Rob VC.pdf Here is what is being written to my: PMP\2016\Shab <--- Missing the rest of the file name "Shab, Rob VC.pdf" #RequireAdmin #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> Find() Func Find() DirCreate(@ScriptDir & "\_RestoredFiles") Local $aFinal[1][2] $aFinal[0][0] = "File" $aFinal[0][1] = "Time" $aFileList = _FileListToArrayRec(@ScriptDir, "*", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_SORT, $FLTAR_RELPATH) For $a = 1 To $aFileList[0] _ArrayAdd($aFinal, $aFileList[$a] & "|" & FileGetTime(@ScriptDir & "\" & $aFileList[$a], $FT_CREATED, $FT_STRING)) Next _FileWriteFromArray(@ScriptDir & "\_RestoredFiles\_FileList.csv", $aFinal) For $i = 1 To UBound($aFinal) - 1 If $aFinal[$i][1] > "20140101050099" Then ;MsgBox(0, "", @ScriptDir & "\" & $aFinal[$i][0]) ;Debug ;ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') cmd:' & @ComSpec & ' /c copy "' & @ScriptDir & "\" & $aFinal[$i][0] & '"' & " " & '"' & "C:\Temp\_Move\" & '"' & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;Debug Console RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c copy "' & @ScriptDir & "\" & $aFinal[$i][0] & '"' & " " & '"' & @ScriptDir & "\_RestoredFiles" & '"', "", @SW_HIDE) FileWriteLine(@ScriptDir & "\_RestoredFiles\_FilesCopied.csv", $aFinal[$i][0]) EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", "File search done!") ;Debug to see array ;_ArrayDisplay($aFinal) EndFunc ;==>Find
  16. Of course! All sites and all their pages are downloaded through two browsers without any problems with this protocol.
  17. If you enter the URL into a web browser, can you get to it?
  18. Hello all, I've been working on 4 standalone scripts. They each have their own GUI and are now independent .exe's. But instead of having 4 separate icons on my computer, is it possible to put them all together into one .exe? What I want is one interface with tabs. Each script's GUI would be on their own respective tab. Is this possible? The different scripts don't need to communicate with one another. I just want them all in one .exe. I can't find this anywhere... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
  19. This is maybe to much to ask but. If you look at my code you might understand what im trying to do. I want to make a list of all the pixelvaluesums of an area that is chaning on the screen in wordpad. But now my script automatically goes to wordpad, types the pixelvaluesum and then I have to go back to the screen I want to take screenshots from manually, is there a way that I can make this list in the background without changing windows?
  20. I have several PCs that are connected to multiple sensors that each come with their own unique software. Currently I toggle through each computer via KVM switch to start/stop recording for each camera manually within each software. But I noticed that each software has a hotkey start and stop button so I was hoping to automate the process. What I am hoping to do with AutoIT is to put all the computers on a network switch and give each its own unique IP address. Then from one of the networked computers I would like to deploy a small script connected to a start/stop button GUI to initiate recording via keystroke simulation to each unique IP address. Sending keystrokes to computers is well documented on the forum/site, but is it possible to do so to a separate computer if it has a unique IP or other? There is probably a thread on this but I couldn't easily find. Thanks in advance. Nick
  21. And what could this mean? I have several such sites on which the function returns a void. How can we understand the problem? The cause and the problem in the protocol is clear. Since the usual http - everything works. But I need it on the protocol with encryption.
  22. I found it! This is what I wanted to achieve: Thank you for helping. Func drukknopK() Local $som = PixelChecksum ( 434, 256, 750, 447 ) _ScreenCapture_Capture("C:\Users\Deeters\Desktop\aze\" & $som & ".jpg",434, 256, 750, 447,False) $key = "k" sleep(300) MsgBox(1,"poes","de som =" & $key & " " & $som) ;dim $sFilePath = "C:\Users\Deeters\Desktop\aze\" & $som & ".jpg" sleep(300) WinActivate ("azebeze - WordPad") WinWaitActive("azebeze - WordPad") Send(1 & " " & $som & "{ENTER}") EndFunc
  23. That's what my result was: @@ Debug (3): $ x = > Error code: 13
  24. Well, I hope you have some expectations what that filename actually should be...right? Explain what your intent was for the $Key variable and what is supposed to contain.
  25. simply: #include<Inet.au3> $x=_INetGetSource ("https://residence.biz.ua/") ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $x = ' & $x & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Jos
  1. Load more activity