All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. You are correct, please excuse me. It was late.
  3. Well, this is interesting! Thank you for this information. If this is the case, then there are one or more differences between the COM Object methods and the internal IE 11 methods, or something of this nature. Something does not add up still, and that is this link that i've posted earlier: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa741364(v=vs.85).aspx Therefore, one more workaround can be used: #Include <ie.au3> Global Const $base_url = 'https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/HTMLElement/dataset' $oIE = _IEAttach($base_url, 'url') if @error then $oIE = _IECreate($base_url) EndIf Local $command = 'document.getElementsByTagName("html").item(0).dataset.ffoOpensans' $oIE.document.parentWindow.execscript($command) Local $result = $oIE.document.getElementsByTagName('html').item(0).dataset.ffoOpensans MsgBox(0, '', $result) One more problem arises from this workaround: How do we simplify the code ? Is there a way of running the following code (i've already tried brackets and parantheses) ? Local $command = 'document.getElementsByTagName("html").item(0).dataset.ffoOpensans' $oIE.document.parentWindow.execscript($command) Local $result = $oIE.$command This issue is still unresolved.
  4. Today
  5. i was agreeing. customer service issues with the ill informed sucks. and software signing should not help with the ML and heuristic detections (as those should be detonations/behavioral and signing wouldnt change that), though I have no faith those arent triggering on something static.
  6. Hello, i meant the coordinates varies from desktop to desktop.how shall i explain through code?????! i have problem in selecting component ,which command in autoit helps in that ? find the attachment below of a component capacitor.am unable to select it .
  7. @JLogan3o13 Oh, okay. Thank you.
  8. Look ik virus total is crap, I'm saying my customers don't. I'm just trying to figure out why something as simple as a hello world script gets flagged, which was answered by @BrewManNH
  9. @IAMK regarding your report, this is the proper forum for this thread as it deals with a GUI you're creating
  10. The executable program really is a standard autoit3 compiled files. Looks like it isn't a standard autoit3 file. This is because of China's 360 antivirus vendors put all autoit3 compile the program as a virus killing. So I changed the window class name from AutoIt v3 GUI to tubaba GUI. Using aspack2.4 compression, and that everything is in order to prevent being shot. At the same time, in order to prevent the program is infected by infectious virus, joined the self checking program code (using a digital certificate). If the program check fails, will not be able to run. If you don't trust this program, I can upload the source code. You can run directly in the scite! My personality to guarantee there is no any malicious code! Because the default language is simplified Chinese, please put the lang folder in the same directory, and in the last page to change the language option. Because my English is not good. There may be a lot of translation errors MySciTEJump_Lang_Merger_OBF.au3
  11. That might be the most YOLO app security strategy I have ever heard of in my 15 years of infosec.
  12. ! FileMove only for FILES not for DIRECTORIES DirMove("source dir", "dest dir" [, flag = 0] ) ;Moves a directory and all sub-directories and files. FileMove("source", "dest" [, flag = 0] ) ; Moves one or more files. Solution: Func _FileFolderMove($iSource, $iDest, $iOverwrite = 1) If StringRight($iSource, 1) == '\' Then $iSource = StringTrimRight($iSource, 1) ; Remove Backslash from path If StringRight($iDest, 1) == '\' Then $iDest = StringTrimRight($iDest, 1) ; Remove Backslash from path If Not FileExists($iSource) Then Return SetError(-1, 0, 0) Local $iReturn = 0 If (StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($iSource), "D") = 0) Then ; check path is file or folder $iReturn = FileMove($iSource, $iDest, 8 + $iOverwrite) ; if is file Else $iReturn = DirMove($iSource, $iDest, $iOverwrite) ; if is folder EndIf Return SetError(@error, @extended, $iReturn) EndFunc ;==>_FileFolderMove: DAO VAN TRONG - TRONG.WIN
  13. INI files by design are not Unicode compatible. There are workarounds to get them to be able to utilize Unicode characters, but it's non-standard to use them with Unicode characters. So what you need to do is encode your section, key and value strings in UTF-8 and store that as if it was ANSI. That can't make the standard function behave strangely UNLESS you share this ini file with application not aware that sections, keys and values actually are UTF-8. Note that the ini file is itself an ANSI file (no UTF-8 BOM). jchd: Here's the secret sauce behind the hood: Local $sText = "中國 한국어 ไทย" Local $sUTF8 = BinaryToString(StringToBinary($sText, 4), 1) IniWrite("my.ini", "test", "key", $sUTF8) Local $sRaw = IniRead("my.ini", "test", "key", "I'm not there") Local $sValue = BinaryToString(StringToBinary($sRaw, 1), 4) MsgBox(0, "Round-trip check", $sValue)
  14. I think it's fair to say that VirusTotal is a dead horse. Does your customer have full/enterprise versions of AV that are also triggering, if so which vendors? Does IDS trip when they download the file? Does it get quarantined by the ESA if sent as an attachment? Does the EDR lose its shit when it executes? Or "just this one website doesnt tell me its clean."?
  15. So again with forum help.. This is what I currently have... My new problem is that for some reason this generates two random numbers as the top of the written file, I'm guessing it has something to do with the number of lines in the array, but how do I fix this? Func ProcessAndCleanFiles() ;Remove the extra /'s at the end of each TestCodeLineFor IC3 $Whattowrite= StringRegExpReplace(FileRead($sFileName), "(?m)/*$", "") FileOpen($sFileName, 2) FileWrite($sFilename, $Whattowrite) Local $aFile, $aArray _FileReadToArray($sFileName, $aFile) _ArrayDisplay($aFile) $aArray = _ArrayUnique($aFile) _ArrayDelete($aArray, 0) _ArrayDisplay($aArray) _FileWriteFromArray ($sFileName, $aArray) EndFunc
  16. Yesterday
  17. I've used letsencrypt for my website, is there an equivalent for applications?
  18. I'm not flogging a dead horse, my customers are. There are some who will only validate their existing beliefs. (Confirmation Bias/The Backfire Effect)
  19. There is something else at play here. The script does work correctly *after* you Open the Dev Tools, go to Console, paste this: document.getElementsByTagName('html').item(0).dataset.ffoOpensans.
  20. While I appreciate the help.. Can you point me to the help page for that? Like.. how was I supposed to figure that out? I hate getting stuck >.< but appreciate your help immensely. I'm an idiot, just read your ; part of you comment.
  21. The RE pattern means when there is a "/" at the end of a line then replace the "/" character with "", nothing (delete it). $sFileName = "\\poop\IC3.txt" ; FileToWorkOn MsgBox(0, "", StringRegExpReplace(FileRead($sFileName), "(?m)/*$", "")) ; See StringRegExp() in AutoIt help to lookup meaning of regular expression's pattern.
  22. So I have a text file with the / symbol at the end of %80 of the lines. I've been able to put together a few fixes already and customized my own 'find and replace' function from stuff I've found on the forums, but am stuck on this last replace.. Basically I need to be able to look at every line and ONLY if / is in the last character , then delete the / What my file lines look like AFTER I run my script (just want to replace the last "/" symbols at the end of some of the lines) : 1711848-002A 300.1_W NO3/NO2/ 1711855-001C 300.1_W NO3/NO2/CL/ 1711849-001B 300.1_W NO3/NO2 What I want them to look like: 1711848-002A 300.1_W NO3/NO2 1711855-001C 300.1_W NO3/NO2/CL 1711849-001B 300.1_W NO3/NO2 $sFileName = "\\poop\IC3.txt" ; FileToWorkOn FindAndReplace("<", "", $sFileName); Change First Two Patterns to go go! FindAndReplace(">", "", $sFileName); Change First Two Patterns to go go! FindAndReplace("; ", "/", $sFileName); Change First Two Patterns to go go! FindAndReplace("NO3/NO3_1/", "NO3/", $sFileName); Change First Two Patterns to go go! FindAndReplace("NO2/NO2_1/", "NO2/", $sFileName); Change First Two Patterns to go go! ;FunctionToFindAndReplaceCrap Func FindAndReplace($sFind, $sReplace, $sFileName) Local $iRetval = _ReplaceStringInFile($sFileName, $sFind, $sReplace) If $iRetval = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ERROR", "The pattern could not be replaced in file: " & $sFileName & " Error: " & @error) Exit Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "INFO", "Found " & $iRetval & " occurances of the pattern: " & $sFind & " in the file: " & $sFileName) EndIf EndFunc
  23. @argumentum as you may notice, the post is over 5 years old. If you see room for improvement, I am sure you are welcome to do so and then post your own updated version with proper credit given to jazzyjeff.
  24. So what do you think is the best one they have now because if mine breaks I need a good one
  25. Well, back in my days of working for Novell (long before Apple even thought of an App Store) we had an application very similar to this that was called "App Store". So, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I have been meaning to recreate that old App Store for years now, but have never got around to it. This looks good. I think I might play around with it a bit.
  26. Ok #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global $sFilters = "*.txt" _AlcopyFilefolder() Func _AlcopyFilefolder($sDest = @UserProfileDir) If @error Then SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $aFiles = _FileListToArrayRec(@ScriptDir, $sFilters, $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) If @error Then Return For $i = 1 To $aFiles[0] $sNew_Name = StringRegExpReplace($aFiles[$i], "- Autoit", "") ;~ FileCopy($aFiles[$i], $sDest & "\Copy Folder" & "\" & $sNew_Name, $FC_CREATEPATH) FileMove($aFiles[$i], $sDest & "\Copy Folder" & "\" & $sNew_Name, $FC_CREATEPATH) Next EndFunc
  27. I miss my old Focus FK-5001. Nice heavy touch. Mechanical click. Dual sets of macro programmable (no software needed) function keys. A real programmers keyboard. --snif-- Why did they have to move away from the 5-pin DIN connector? --snif--
  1. Load more activity