All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Version 1.0.0.3

2 downloads

au3 (X) Port shell extension After installing the extension from any folder for example "My Documents\UDF-Store" and double clicking "My Documents\UDF-Store\au3_XPort.exe" (to re-register the extension to another location to be your UDF-Store folder, simply repeat the above) when you right click any of your script you will find in the context menu the option "au3 (X) Port" right on the top Choose it, and it will export any of the usual or custom includes you are using (as in : udf's, file installs, *.au3 and *.dll) to your UDF-Store folder Later off .. when Starting with a new custom script that includes anything that's already in UDF-Store folder and using the same procedure and It imports the files to your working script directory And That's that Enjoy Deye
  3. yes, trying to get both function f3 and function f4 to work at the same time essentially, but i want them to both be running on random sleep times / delays. i want f3 to run continuously until its time for f4 to happen, pausing f3 until f4 finishes, and then return to f3 until its time for f4 again.
  4. Create PDF from your application

I guess this is not being updated? I get a lot of errors running the sample files.
  5. IUI Automation Help

Thanks will update
  6. Project is still alive and thus I want to announce version v1.80 Build 2018-07-20 after a long period of absence. If you are interested have to look to post #1.
  7. Can you please explain the problem you want to solve? So we can understand if two functions need to run at the same time or if another solution fits your needs.
  8. Set Random Keystrokes at inputbox

@mar3011 In the _HotKey() function, just put a Run(), ShellExecute(), or whatever you want your script does when you press the $sInput key. Best Regards.
  9. As @BrewManNH explained in his post, and as it is explained in the Microsoft Documentation, the Sleep() function pauses the current thread, and, since AutoIt is not multi-thread, it will pause the entire script. @Bobm You can't run two Sleep() functions at the same time. Best Regards.
  10. Things i dont get: $Delay1 is never defined, how can the script check TimerDiff($Timer1) > $Delay1 if it doesn't know what the delay is? And i didn't get the point of all this
  11. thats what im attempting to figure out, is how to get the 2 random sleeps to work as random timers or vice versa, however it works. its in the spoiler in my first post
  12. Know The ratio CPU % of my soft

Hey, found it! Download that .au3 file, that does it the way I like it.
  13. tTrying the first example but i get Error: Unknown Fuction Name. I can't find these functions in autoit help either. What do these mean? samplewinlist() sampleTW(1) sampleTW(2) sampleTW(3) Nvm found the function in the example file. I am using simplespy to define the vars but It seems that the program is getting the info for a different part of the window. Is there another way to fetch the info to define the var? I'm notiding it says Enteredby: as the title but that i beleive is a different part of the window. The part im trying to select is the Description and that is not being highlighted when i select Description: or Description as the title _UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=View Activity;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ;View Activity _UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ; _UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ; _UIA_setVar("oP4","Title:=Delete;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ;Delete _UIA_setVar("EnteredBy:.mainwindow","title:=Entered By:;classname:=WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") This is the whole code. AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) _UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=View Activity;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1")    ;View Activity _UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1")    ; _UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1")    ; _UIA_setVar("oP4","Title:=Delete;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1")    ;Delete _UIA_setVar("Description:.mainwindoww","title:=Entered By:;classname:=WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ;~ Actions split away from logical/technical definition above can come from configfiles ;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP3","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP3","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP4","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP4","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("Description:","highlight") _UIA_Action("Description:.mainwindow","setfocus") Local $oDescription = _UIA_Action("Description:.mainwindow","getvalue") _UIA_setVar("oFIADescription1","Title:=Activity / Suspense;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1")    ;Activity / Suspense _UIA_setVar("oFIADescription2","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1")    ; _UIA_setVar("oFIADescription3","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1")    ; _UIA_setVar("oFIADescription4","Title:=Delete;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1")    ;Delete _UIA_setVar("oFIADescription5","Title:=Company:;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1")    ;Company: _UIA_setVar("oFIADescription6","Title:=Activity;controltype:=UIA_GroupControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1")    ;Activity _UIA_setVar("FIADescription:.mainwindow","title:=Description:;classname:=WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ;~_UIA_Action("oFIADescription1","highlight") _UIA_Action("oFIADescription1","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oFIADescription2","highlight") _UIA_Action("oFIADescription2","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oFIADescription3","highlight") _UIA_Action("oFIADescription3","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oFIADescription4","highlight") _UIA_Action("oFIADescription4","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oFIADescription5","highlight") _UIA_Action("oFIADescription5","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oFIADescription6","highlight") _UIA_Action("oFIADescription6","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("FIADescription:.mainwindow","highlight") _UIA_Action("FIADescription:.mainwindow","setfocus") _UIA_Action("FIADescription:.mainwindow","settextvalue",$oDescription)
  14. Thanks guys, I Figure it out i resolved statement send("password#C!QAZXSWEDCzaqwsxcde#e!qXz2w") as below, and now it is working fine $title= "Windows Security" $pass = "password#C!QAZXSWEDCzaqwsxcde#e!qXz2w"WinWaitActive($title)Sleep(1000)send("domain\user1")send("{TAB}")send($pass, 1)send("{ENTER}")
  15. it is IE local host with basic authentication I am kinda using passwrkd like with special char !# inside it send("password#C!QAZXSWEDCzaqwsxcde#e!qXz2w") I think it is the password which is messing it up, can you tell me how do I write above password in AutoIT without prompting File Explorer as result
  16. Know The ratio CPU % of my soft

it can be done in using float in other languages. if interested PM me
  17.   Global $sInput = InputBox("Set Hotkey", "Enter the letter you want to use as a Hotkey!") HotKeySet($sInput, "_Hotkey") HotKeySet("{Esc}", "_Exit") While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func _Hotkey() MsgBox(0, "", "Hotkey pressed") EndFunc Func _Exit() Exit EndFunc I found what I was looking for but now I want it to work and open something like the Notepad example ,after press any keys.
  18. Hi @Jawaid_Memon, and welcome to the AutoIt forum Can you show us the Window you are trying to automate? Best Regards.
  19. Moved to the appropriate forum. Moderation Team
  20. What i meant for you to try: $var = Random(3000, 5000, 1) Sleep($var) Now that i think of it, shouldn't make a difference.
  21. You can't run 2 Sleeps at the same time, the whole script will pause for the first sleep time, and then continue. Use timers and not sleep.
  22. How about using _IELinkClickByText?
  23. Know The ratio CPU % of my soft

is not porblem the must importent is to know general value ... thank you
  24. Hi @Bobm, and welcome to the AutoIt forum Post the code you are working on, so we can see what you've tried so far Best Regards.
  25. Know The ratio CPU % of my soft

I came across this here, and the person was getting all the cpu % but wanted them in decimal format like you see in your picture. So far, if you need that (24.83 for example and not 28) then I don't know how to accomplish that in plain AutoIt. Attached is the UDF that I had found here. GetProcCPU.au3
  26. Hello i need Help , to know the ratio of my soft how take in the cpu usage MemGetStats() it know just general info but not my app any way ?
  1. Load more activity